Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Accies were deducted 15 points and relegated to Div 3.

There was no talk then of divorcing the actions of the owner from the club, why should Rangers be treated differently.

Because they are the peeeeepel and therefore don't have to adhere to the rules of the diddy teams.:D:P

I'm seeing what you're doing here, and liking it :)

Their poor little brains won't be able to cope with it! Who's real and who's not?

You know, I heard that the guy who programmed the software for the RM forums was a "Tarrier" and retained a backdoor method of creating and controlling accounts on there. ;)

Ravelin

I can't seem to work out how to delete it. I'll have to cross my fingers that those our usernames aren't banned.

Sorted ;)

Can I just say, I don't like the way people are invading and spamming fans forums. Sure, have a laugh at them, but do you not think its a bit off to spam the forum and ruin it for everyone?

Have you read RangersMedia?

I must have missed something here

What have Tesco's actually done to upset those people*

I had a quick look on Google but all I got was special offers on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers products and them sponsoring a Sunday Football Tournament In liverpool where one of the teams's called Kingsway Rangers.

*formerly "The people"

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Hope the SFA are looking to find out who leaked the names of the judicial committee. As they say , a terrible breach of confidentiality. If it's someone Rangers related , would there be more sanctions against them , if provable ?

If their appeal against the bans and fines isn't already on shaky ground, then it will be after all this witchhunt and intimidation.

Can I just say, I don't like the way people are invading and spamming fans forums. Sure, have a laugh at them, but do you not think its a bit off to spam the forum and ruin it for everyone?

Rather than posting, I've been randomly green dotting any tear-stained posts bemoaning the futility of their situation for some time now.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Leggo has officially gone mental.

He suggests should Peter Lawwell (it's always him) get his way Rangers will be crippled while remaining in the spl as whipping boys and as such this will make winning the champions league a very real possibility for Celtic given the rewards they will reap in rangers wounded state!

'sake man, you've been doing it here for years.

I'm posting on RangersMedia under three recent names, all seem to be accepted over there: 'coistylegend' which I've used since around Whyte's takeover, 'iconicman' joining the day after administration was announced, and most recently 'HarrogateBlue', which some on here have slagged as a username.

And, Granny Danger, what's the problem with my username on here? unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

.......and, just for a bit of perspective; from BBC Sport website.

English Championship clubs making losses of more than £6m will be fined millions of pounds or put under a transfer embargo from the 2014-15 season.

Three of the 24 clubs voted against new regulations to limit investment from owners and curb total spending.

The changes will also prevent owners from funding their clubs through loans.

Football League chairman Greg Clarke said: "They will begin to lay the foundations for a league of financially self-sustaining football clubs."

Owners will be allowed to invest £6m next season, £5m the year after, then £3m in the 2014-15 season.

We seem to be getting a lot of guests visitng this thread these days. I wonder who they are

tumblr_lnvk3cfdEE1qa8sgi.gif

It'll just be for the pretty pictures as, well let's face it, they're barely literate.

Good afternoon to all you rangers fan(ny)s that's are peering in for a look. Please enjoy and may I suggest a dribble bib for the foaming at the mouth that you may well experiencing at this moment.

Edited by greyman

http://leggoland2.blogspot. co.uk/

Leggo has officially gone mental.

He suggests should Peter Lawwell (it's always him) get his way Rangers will be crippled while remaining in the spl as whipping boys and as such this will make winning the champions league a very real possibility for Celtic given the rewards they will reap in rangers wounded state!

Reading him and the other Rangers "it's everyone else's fault, it's a conspiracy, I'm telling mum on you, waaaaaaaaaa!" every single day reminds me of the following Calvin and Dobs Hobbes cartoon.

calvin-and-hobbes.jpg