Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Think the Record have gone way over the top with their Hampden 3 stuff. Effectively questioning their credentials, naming them while all other papers have said they won't to protect their safety, and allowing Mark Hateley two pages of utter pish to whine about them.

Think the Record have gone way over the top with their Hampden 3 stuff. Effectively questioning their credentials, naming them while all other papers have said they won't to protect their safety, and allowing Mark Hateley two pages of utter pish to whine about them.

Good example of what you mean in this reasonably well balanced report - without naming anyone.It does finger Sally though http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sfa-trio-threatened-over-rangers-7681042.html

over a million views on this thread, thought they would have been dead and burried by now

after the threats to the lifes of the people on the panel who rightly gave Rangers there punishment, we can only hope this club will be dead by 2 million views

I think any sympathy people had with the Rangers cause has got up and left the building.

Their behaviour and that of the Scottish media (with a special mention for the Daily Record!) have ensured that everyone outside Ibrox doesn't care what happens to them.

..be interesting to see what (if anything) comes out of the courts when D&P feed back to them...

I think any sympathy people had with the Rangers cause has got up and left the building.

Their behaviour and that of the Scottish media (with a special mention for the Daily Record!) have ensured that everyone outside Ibrox doesn't care what happens to them.

..be interesting to see what (if anything) comes out of the courts when D&P feed back to them...

The Case was handled yesterday. There is no court proceeding today. They renewed their Administration yesterday.

over a million views on this thread, thought they would have been dead and burried by now

after the threats to the lifes of the people on the panel who rightly gave Rangers there punishment, we can only hope this club will be dead by 2 million views

I logged on at roughly 7.50, and it was 600 short of the million, now, an hour later, it's 800+ over. 1500 views an hour, at 8am? jeezo.

Are there other clubs wishing to join the SFL? I'm just thinking that others may kick up a fuss if Rangers did apply to join the Third Division and jumped the queue ahead of others who are already waiting.

But as we all know, money talks.

The papers are flaunting Ibrox as a deciding factor but a Newco wouldn't own Ibrox and considering part of it's a listed building they'd probably struggle to afford it at auction.

Will HMRC have any claim to it when Rangers are liquidated?

Delighted to see a St Mirren reference from Leggo today, however:

St Mirren have already admitted that a Rangersless SPL would cost them £1M a year.

I was unaware of this admission :unsure:

Rangers Media still taking the tainted Vauxhall shilling, I see.

Last night I managed to get Vauxhall Motors promoted to the Football League in Football Manager. While understandably thrilled at the dramatic play-off turnaround that allowed me to achieve this I was even more delighted that this success would have Rangers fans frothing at the mouth.

The papers are flaunting Ibrox as a deciding factor but a Newco wouldn't own Ibrox and considering part of it's a listed building they'd probably struggle to afford it at auction.

Will HMRC have any claim to it when Rangers are liquidated?

Technically, any assets should be sold off to pay the creditors when liquidated. Everything, the trophies, the stadium, anything not nailed down should be sold, it should be up to the auctioneers who handle the sale to get the best price, whether its together or separate.

I still think theres every chance a newco would have to groundshare with Partick or Queens Park (or Celtic, lol!) if Whyte doesnt play ball. If theres no CVA then anyone could bid for Ibrox and do what they want with it.

A demo against Vauxhall Astra be the way forward.

Get these sponsors names on banners at every match.

Vauxhall - Driving Scottish Football to ruin

Guardian, Rangers Media

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They truly do have extreme delusions of grandeur.

Technically, any assets should be sold off to pay the creditors when liquidated. Everything, the trophies, the stadium, anything not nailed down should be sold, it should be up to the auctioneers who handle the sale to get the best price, whether its together or separate.

I still think theres every chance a newco would have to groundshare with Partick or Queens Park (or Celtic, lol!) if Whyte doesnt play ball. If theres no CVA then anyone could bid for Ibrox and do what they want with it.

Just a bit of editing, there.

Or, why not share with Pollok FC? Their season hasn't been too good, so they could do with the money. And there's a Morrison's just next door to Newlandsfield - with an off-sales!