Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not sure if this has been mentioned but surely Rangers supporters will be wanting to boycott Football Manager when it comes out as true to form they will probably update all the team rosters and spending capabilities.

Which will leave them having to cheat to get back to the premier league ...... wait a minute this is all sounding rather too much like reality

Long live the Paisley Buddies!

One Team One Town!

Sandy Jardine on STV News saying their supporters groups from all over the world will meet on Saturday to discuss what sanctions they should take against clubs they feel have been unfair towards them ! Paranoid or what.

...you'd maybe have a point if Rangers fans didn't have past history when it came to sending explosive devices through the post, or posting bullets to people, or running riot through major cities. Violence, threats, and Rangers supporters have been regular bedfellows over the last few years. You reap what you sow.

And do you seriously believe all that crap would disappear if there was no Rangers?

I

Jim Spence again trying to act like a normal fan compared to Traynor, yet he gets made fun of for not understanding what all the drivel from the knuckle-draggers is all about. Traynor sounding like a bit of an apologist for the Rangers support IMO.

Clyde one show says that the SPL have basically said that newco will for sure be catapulted into SPL following a meeting on this coming Monday, did I hear that right?

Time to close the thread mods! Radio Clyde know what's going to happen!

Aye, sure they do.

Which team will they purchase to maintain their SFA membership?

Can't be an SFA member without three(?) years trading records etc., so they will need to buy someone as a newco will not be allowed to stay/join the league. They may well need someone else's SFA membership.

£5 on East Stirling or Stirling A for me.

Clyde one show says that the SPL have basically said that newco will for sure be catapulted into SPL following a meeting on this coming Monday, did I hear that right?

If indeed the SFL do have a rule whereby newco won't be allowed in without 3 years trading records do the SPL have a similar rule or can they just invite/admit whoever they like?

I have a bad feeling about this... bend over and brace youself fellow diddies...

Edited by Am Muilleach

Did Watty just say on sportsound that the players might walk away? I thought they didnt do.......................

Now he's giving it the whole bollocks about how it will affect scottish football with all the money that rangers and their fans wont bring to other clubs.

Gotta love how he's talking about Ally's job and career being on the line because of this. Eh, what about the companies that are owed money and may have to let people go because they arent getting paid.

Can I ask a question.............................?

If rankgers werent paying PAYE etc, where did it go? If the players and staff looked at their wageslips did they not notice that the had no tax coming off their wages???? blink.gif

Sandy Jardine..............awesome tit!!!!

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Did Watty just say on sportsound that the players might walk away? I thought they didnt do.......................

Now he's giving it the whole bollocks about how it will affect scottish football with all the money that rangers and their fans wont bring to other clubs.

Gotta love how he's talking about Ally's job and career being on the line because of this. Eh, what about the companies that are owed money and may have to let people go because they arent getting paid.

Can I ask a question.............................?

If rankgers werent paying PAYE etc, where did it go? If the players and staff looked at their wageslips did they not notice that the had no tax coming off their wages???? blink.gif

Sandy Jardine..............awesome tit!!!!

The accountant deducted PAYE and NI and didn't hand it over to the taxman. Don't know where it went, probably paid towards doing up Castle Grant..

Jardine "how many people want to have a kick at us when we`re down"

Er everybody that doesn`t support Rangers!

Oh what action you gonna take Sandy? I`m quaking thinking about it.

Michael Grant talking a bit of sense "a lot of clubs will just raise their eyebrows & think aye so?"

If rankgers werent paying PAYE etc, where did it go? If the players and staff looked at their wageslips did they not notice that the had no tax coming off their wages????

The money did come out their wages

Welcome to pie and bovril, I can see we are going to have fun with you :D

xx

ocht..... didnae realise,.....

How can I join? How can I be part of this anonymous WE? Please, please let me in, use me, abuse me..........

If I support a franchise can I be an internet bully / keyboard warrior / w****r too?

Do tell