Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're right, I'm feeling guilty now, it's time to confess. I've been posting as Colonel Mustard since August last year when it became clear what a crook Whyte was. I've been backing him to the hilt of course.. It's childish and it's not clever.

Update on Colonel Mustard from RM

Good work pal :lol:

This has not been PSd and I've left enough of the title for everyone to find. It's presently on page 3. :blink:

post-35183-0-74771000-1335462826_thumb.j

Edited by WeeHectorPar

How can I join? How can I be part of this anonymous WE? Please, please let me in, use me, abuse me..........

Wrong forum mate...If you want that kinda thing you should join Kerrydale Street ;) ;)

Earth to Roddy Forsyth. Come in Roddy.

post-5813-0-03745100-1335452064_thumb.jp

What a sniveling little clown Forsyth is. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that his source said that the threats were a nonsense, not that they didn't take place or that they weren't investigated.

Or who knows, maybe it was some beetroot-faced baton-twirler who thinks Thomson is cheeky to complain about being threatened by one of The People.

I'm shitting myself that Rangers fans are jetting in from around the globe to decide which of us diddies have upset the mighty Glesga' Rangers... Sanctions against those who have wronged them! Chaired by 'club legend' Sandy Jardine..

The fcuking arrogance of these cnuts knows no bounds.

Tick tock...

ocht..... didnae realise,.....

How can I join? How can I be part of this anonymous WE? Please, please let me in, use me, abuse me..........

If I support a franchise can I be an internet bully / keyboard warrior / w****r too?

Do tell

fortified-milk-sadomasochism-small-33783.jpg

Is vauxhall on the boycott list toorolleyes.gifAm more pissed off ah cant buy carling anymoreunsure.gif

Enrico i see willie hills has lost 100k in 3 days,and i can guarantee you there taking it serious just phone any branch and they will tell you

Paddy power loyallaugh.gif

You can't phone the shops direct, pray tell how you got through to a shop? That would be a matter for the security team and if someone's breached that by issuing shop numbers that would be taken very seriously indeed. Or maybe you just made that bit up?

In case you haven't managed to phone through to shops directly, my shop's doing just fine thanks very much. Do you think it's in some way unusual for Hill's to potentially lose £100,000 in OTC trade in three days? Do you understand the bookmaking business? Do you think that is a significant sum in terms of the company's profits? Where did you get these figures anyway?

ocht..... didnae realise,.....

If I support a franchise can I be an internet bully / keyboard warrior / w****r too?

Do tell

You are fitting right in mate, keep it up, how did the Wanderers get on against Stafford at the weekend?

Wrong forum mate...If you want that kinda thing you should join Kerrydale Street ;) ;)

Leave him alone No8, he's just finding his feet.

Update on Colonel Mustard from RM

Good work pal :lol:

This has not been PSd and I've left enough of the title for everyone to find. It's presently on page 3. :blink:

I'd just like to say that I couldn't have done this without the support of Wee Hector, my family and the fine people of Pie and Bovril.. whistling.gifthumbup2.gif

Thankee Thankee.. laugh.gif

The accountant deducted PAYE and NI and didn't hand it over to the taxman. Don't know where it went, probably paid towards doing up Castle Grant..

If Rangers ended up in Div 3, and the proposed SFA ban on signing players for 12 months came into effect, I'm sure they could muster up out of contract "rangers minded" experienced players, at the end of their careers, who would play a season for free, ( Barry Ferguson, types), register them on Amateur Papers, and the mix of those and youngsters would get them out Div 3.

Sandy Jardine on STV News saying their supporters groups from all over the world will meet on Saturday to discuss what sanctions they should take against clubs they feel have been unfair towards them ! Paranoid or what.

You know they don't see daylight except for one afternoon in July. "We'll sit in our supporters' bars with beetroot faces and say 'harumph'."

Sandy Jardine on STV News saying their supporters groups from all over the world will meet on Saturday to discuss what sanctions they should take against clubs they feel have been unfair towards them ! Paranoid or what.

"Meeting"? So hordes representing 50 million fans jetting into Prestwick from all over the world? Just to discuss how they won't be coming to Scotland every second week for the away games. Suppose there won't be many visitors from Outer Mongolia next season, then. :lol:

Now I am not a church going fellow but the wife is and when I asked her about the Protestant Church's attitude towards gambling she told me it was a no no. The Church of Scotland won't accept lottery money for example so.......

What the hell are good proddies doing going to William Hills anyway?

Bunch of frickin hypocrites!

Ahhhhhh, boo hoo to The Blue Bigot Boys. Isn't it a wee shame they cannot get their own way. Oh boo hoo.

Isn't those boys from the SFA bad boys? Oh you poor overweight overgrowed babies.

I mean, Rangers were conned by a conman who promised them the world only to leave the club on the blink.

But the SFA need to keep their standards up. First they relegated Gretna to Division Three before they finally did go burst. They relegated Livingston after we were conned but we have fought our way back up, While Dundee got away with murder and only got points taking off them. And because its the GREAT! BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD! WE ARE THE PEOPLE! (piss) Rangers they think they can get away Scot-free, just have a wee ten points taken away - nae harm done.

No sorry Rangers, your club broke the rules and your poor club have to pay your duties like what Livingston has done. I do not think the SFA have went far enough. I would sent Rangers down to Division Three, give them a 5 to 10 year suspension fine of a couple of millions and put a transfer ban of three years (but I would allow free transfers) plus a salary cap. Rangers can still have Old Firm games if they meet Celtic in the cups. Plus Rangers supporters can visit new places on their journey back to the SPL, Annan is lovely wee town. Playing the Blue Brazil is something not to be missed.