Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tommy Burns played for and managed us.

Can we join the catholic league?

Couple of months ago I'd have said 'NAW', but then you put the glorious hymn Just Can't Get Enough on the tannoy. Welcome aboard bhoys.

I say we invite Corinthians and Barcelona (they've got a chapel in the stadium). Lennon's potential Champions League winners might get a game then.

Edited by The OP

We had a "special relationship" with Celtic but then we lay down in 2003... wait, I'm confused, what side of the fence are we on ?

Dundee's place in the Proddy league may be under threat after research revealed that we shifted a league game against Celtic in 2003 to help them prepare for the UEFA Cup Final. And lost 6-2.

Not to mention us losing 3-2 at home to Celtic in a final day post-war fixture which saved them from relegation.

However surely having had "Ulster Dees" as Chief Executive and the "Derry" cancel those out.

Edited by jupe1407

Always had my suspicions about Dunfermline :ph34r:crabflute.gif

Agent Calderwood played the perfect game when Hunfermline lost 6-1 to Rangers in 2003 to hand them a gift-wrapped title. The fact that Celtic mauled Killie 4-0 in an away day triumph while also missing a penalty was played down by Prince Sutton and his King, O'Neil. 'It's a conspiracy', they cried. How right they were! As stated above, Pars legend 'The Bunnet' Campbell is a born and bred Currant Bun and was proudly videoed heartily belting out The Sash to the pleasure of his viewing crowd. We cheered when Ian Ferguson fired the ball into the Celtic crowd as they chanted vile hatred towards him and his wife, the ball ping-ponging off the heads of the 3 million Celtic fans packed into EEP that had travelled from as far as Methil to cheer on their team. We have not won at Ibrox since the Logelly Poet Leish accidentally scored to win us the game while our big brothers last allowed us to win at home when Uncle Vanoli drilled an arrowed shot into the bottom of his own net as a small gift for being so nice to them over the years. The hero that is Sandy Jarvine even referred to us a a 'club of honour, no greater title to have bestowed upon us! Rule Britannia, and long live Glasgow Rangers FC!

Edited by Islay

Dundee's place in the Proddy league may be under threat after research revealed that we shifted a league game against Celtic in 2003 to help them prepare for the UEFA Cup Final. And lost 6-2.

Not to mention us losing 3-2 at home to Celtic in a final day post-war fixture which saved them from relegation.

However surely having had "Ulster Dees" as Chief Executive and the "Derry" cancel those out.

Albert Kidd would swing a place in the league alongside Dundee Hibs.

I suggest a name change though to Dundee Albert just to make sure of this.

Probably time then to compile the John Knox League as it will stand for next season:

Hearts

Dundee

Airdrie

Motherwell (Stuart McCall lies down to them, beat Kafflick Celtic on Helicopter Sunday)

Dunfermline (for reasons given above)

Raith

Falkirk

East Stirling

Cowdenbeath (Donald Finlay and Union Jack bunting around the ground!)

Inverness Caley (the township first heard and heartily agreed with the Reformation in 1974)

Hamilton (They're not in the Dundee, Hamilton line without passing the staunch test)

FC Rangers 1690 will obviously have to apply for entry. A few funny handshakes and they should get in no bother though.

Edited by vikingTON

The woman holding the Anarchist/Trotsyite flag is Ethel MacDonald.

She put her life on the line for her beliefs and turds like you really should feel ashamed for your attitude

I'm sure she would have loved the sexist, sectarian, fascist and sectarian views held by many rAngers fans...

Probably time then to compile the John Knox League as it will stand for next season:

Hearts

Dundee

Airdrie

Motherwell (Stuart McCall lies down to them, beat Kafflick Celtic on Helicopter Sunday)

Dunfermline (for reasons given above)

Raith

Falkirk

East Stirling

Cowdenbeath (Donald Finlay and Union Jack bunting around the ground!)

Inverness Caley (the township first heard and heartily agreed with the Reformation in 1974)

Hamilton (They're not in the Dundee, Hamilton line without passing the staunch test)

FC Rangers 1690 will obviously have to apply for entry. A few funny handshakes and they should get in no bother though.

When does somebody pick Killie for their team? Starting to feel a bit left out here.

Badge has a suspicious hand on it, off to the John Knox 1560-1690 Commemoration League with you.

I'm working on a doctoral thesis about Scotland 1560-1689, is this close enough for me (as we're now in the Knoxian league) to nominate myself as some sort of official? I can promise I would definitely be draconian and then some in my sanctions of cheats and scumbags.