Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm working on a doctoral thesis about Scotland 1560-1689, is this close enough for me (as we're now in the Knoxian league) to nominate myself as some sort of official? I can promise I would definitely be draconian and then some in my sanctions of cheats and scumbags.

Probably depends on your lodge number IMO.

Probably time then to compile the John Knox League as it will stand for next season:

'The' Hearts

'The' Dundee

'The' Airdrie

'The' Motherwell (Stuart McCall lies down to them, beat Kafflick Celtic on Helicopter Sunday)

'The' Dunfermline (for reasons given above)

'The' Raith

'The' Falkirk

'The' East Stirling

'The' Cowdenbeath (Donald Finlay and Union Jack bunting around the ground!)

'The' Inverness Caley (the township first heard and heartily agreed with the Reformation in 1974)

'The' Hamilton (They're not in the Dundee, Hamilton line without passing the staunch test)

'The' FC Rangers 1690 will obviously have to apply for entry. A few funny handshakes and they should get in no bother though.

Fixed to comply with Regulation 1(a), part II 'Acceptable naming conventions'.

I'd also lobby for (The) Queen's Park to be transferred into this league. Clearly must be a good proddy Park.

Edited by XFM

A good staunch establishment touch to proceedings.

I'd also lobby for (The) Queen's Park to be tranfered into this league. Clearly must be a good proddy Park.

Rangers owe the Queen £90 million though and she hasn't written it off. Closet Kafflick if you ask me (and she isn't a staunch God-fearing Presbyterian anyway).

I'd also lobby for (The) Queen's Park to be transferred into this league. Clearly must be a good proddy Park.

Surely we can't forget The Berwick Rangers

We're into the John Knox league then? I guess I should be grateful we're not the last kid standing at PE but I'm not.

Wait just a wee minute, we used to sing "for it's a grand old team" and we also have played in hoops. and the hand in our badge is supposed to be a catholic blessing.

Edited by Walt Kowalski

Rangers owe the Queen £90 million though and she hasn't written it off. Closet Kafflick if you ask me (and she isn't a staunch God-fearing Presbyterian anyway).

Rational argument has no place in the John Knox League (Regulation 1(a), part 1)

Edited by XFM

Thistle are forming a break away agnostic/ atheist league in honour of Alan Archibald'@ 400th game on Saturday. Sorry I don't know what school he went to....

We're into the John Knox league then?

Beating Celtic in the cup, having a Northern Ireland manager and the Red Hand of Ulster on your badge place you firmly in the SPL (Scottish Proddy League)

i take it these sanctions that will be announced on Saturday after their meeting aren't going to take effect until Monday.

After they've used the tickets they bought from Celtic for the game?

in reality i can't actually believe that the club are backing this... it's one thing these morons coming up with it on their forums... but for the club to then back it! their arrogance is off the scale.

Sfa tried to kill club. with 160k fine? What the f**k was Moonbeams doing with 150 million on the never?

Good night all, except Rangers, please die peacefully in your sleep.....

1335481527[/url]' post='6177714']

I think Accies gave up any chance of being a Proddy team when they started playing that turncoat, tarrier b*****d James McCarthy.

Still wee Barry's second team though.

Maybe there's hope for saints after all. After all we booed the tarrier and Phil mcgobshite wrote about it. Also that other one mcgeady. Oh how work must be intolerable for our Irish captain, Irish right back and Irish left midfielder