Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jings, the OP with the pics gets a 'rep' of 6 and has the same 'popular' star that takes +10 greenies on here! (Div, change ours to not have the same star as those inbreds).

Looking at the pics, it is like looking at every inhabitant of the Horrific Club Photos thread has came into sunlight for the first time together (excluding tacheman of course)

post-23278-0-51174800-1335617361_thumb.j

Edited by wunfellaff

Weight watchers should have had some reps there trying to recruit.....

Was thinking that it's a good thing it's Saturday otherwise most of them would be at the burroo during the week. Joking apart, that's a crowd (numbers wise) a Division One side would give its eye teeth for.

http://lockerz.com/s/204791112

Found on that RM thread , you just cant make this shit up. If some writer had come out with all this bullshit they would be laughed at.

"SFA sanctions cost jobs" , what about your at least 15m you havent paid in tax you dumb fucks, how many jobs has that cost ?

Indeed. If they'd paid their transfer fees all of this could be so different. I'da thunk that was the reason for the embargo. Perhaps I'm being naive.

I'm waiting for the first 'I was crying with pride at the number of bears here today'. Bound to be a few of them, all weeping into there Buckie or Diamond White.

Just out of curiosity, if a newco does emerge is that strip they launched the other day utterly pointless as it couldn't be used next season?

Just back from Glasgow. Passed about 50 in replica shirts and red hand flags tramping through Central Station. Fcuking and blinding their way through the station belting out the full sectarian songbook.

Utter cnuts.

At least the fat c***s are getting some exercise.

Looking at that fucking horrible photo, it's probably for the first time in a while for a lot of them

Must be the equvalent of running a marathon for them.

Turnout of around 5,000 so far according to a colleague who is on the march. So at least 95% of those who went down to Manchester for their UEFA Cup Final haven't bothered, maybe they all agree with the SFA punishment.

It's really not that many fans who have shown up when you put the numbers into perspective

Actually really hard to get up close without being amongst the mongs.

http://imgur.com/a/VgY9Y#0

I had to head back home as couldn't quite thole being any where near them and the look of utter contempt on my face put me in danger of a beating. Popped into Tesco on the way back, wonder if any bears will take their protest in there?

Looked to me to be a couple of thousand there but more arriving all the time, clearly time keeping isn't one of their strong points

Edited by glasgow-sheep

I've seen this one. This is just before the bit where Sauron shows up and starts panelling everyone, isn't it?

You have to admire the sheer brass balls on the Rangers fans. We don't do paying our way and we demand to be allowed to steal and cheat without facing any kind of punishment at all. Waiting for the riot to start - should be any minute now...

I've seen this one. This is just before the bit where Sauron shows up and starts panelling everyone, isn't it?

You have to admire the sheer brass balls on the Rangers fans. We don't do paying our way and we demand to be allowed to steal and cheat without facing any kind of punishment at all. Waiting for the riot to start - should be any minute now...

Nah the war doesn't start until all the orcs are together.... wink.gif

I had to head back home as couldn't quite thole being any where near them and the look of utter contempt on my face put me in danger of a beating. Popped into Tesco on the way back, wonder if any bears will take their protest in there?

Looked to me to be a couple of thousand there but more arriving all the time, clearly time keeping isn't one of their strong points

you have to factor in the subway loyal time keeping