Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Bears are getting desperate

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=218816

Especially like this one

Didn't know they done that mate

Def a good way of raising a few pennies

Somebody should tell him it's not pennies they need but pennies in the pound.

Yeah but 5's or 7s just little flicks and left and right foot shots. Plus you can be subbed often lol/ Just this afternoon I megged the dogs and scored a few beauties uk.gif

Doesn't bear thinking about. Maybe someone should report him to the RSPCA. And he didn't even bring nuts into it! :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Well, presumably he's on the optimistic side of thoughts on what Sky-ESPN might do.

They're supposed to be paying £16M from next season, and for it to only equate to a drop of £250k per club (even working on the basis of calculating for the Other 10 and finishing 2nd-11th versus 3rd-12th) that could only fall by a few million £.

I guess I'm sceptical as to why Sky-ESPN would pay such money.

He may also mean £250k lost v this season's handouts, i.e. £250k x10 from £13M TV of ~£17.5M, i.e. not considering £Xk x10 of £3M TV increase to ~£20.5M that never started.

EDIT: the last sentence reads like it's written in swahili.

If you're currently paid £10 per hour, get a payrise to £12 per hour, but then something happens and it has to be cut to £7 per hour, have you "lost" £3 or £5?

I just asked how he arrived at £250k. If I'm lucky I'll get an answer I can share. If I'm even luckier it won't be swahili ;)

ETA: He says it's " it's an approximate figure because matchday income dependent on size of away enclosure, which differs in each stadium."

Edited by ray_of_licht

Chick Young with a lip-trembling confession of his thoughts about Rangers' chances of survival having spoken to people about stuff.

Fucking magnificent.

So long as Hearts get their money back Rangers should carry on as normal. Fcuk all the Glasgow traders they owe.

When you think he can't behave more like a tool, he surpasses himself. The man has no limits..

ohmy.gif Steve Lomas on Sportsound, we`re all entirely fucked if his way of thinking is what the rest of the SPL clubs are thinking. Saying Rangers in some form should be in the SPL at all costs.

Edit: all of them on the show tonight are sounding desperate beyond belief, like the world is about to end. These c***s can f**k right off.

Edited by Desert Nomad

I just asked how he arrived at £250k. If I'm lucky I'll get an answer I can share. If I'm even luckier it won't be swahili ;)

Quite the opposite sort of answer really...

I can't believe this but this thread (and soap opera) has taken over my life! I found out last night that the man who introduced me to Scottish football and nurtured me as a Dundee fan (my old man) has about as long to live as Rangers and all I can do is read this to find out what's going down! I'm not right! I just hope Rangers die before he does so he goes with a smirk on his face!

Sorry to hear that. Hope he lives a damned sight longer than those worthless pieces of crap. Who knows, we may all die happily in our beds when L-Day arrives.

ohmy.gif Steve Lomas on Sportsound, we`re all entirely fucked if his way of thinking is what the rest of the SPL clubs are thinking. Saying Rangers in some form should be in the SPL at all costs.

That's hardly surprising. I'm almost certain he paints his right hand red - nothing to do with his love of Nick Cave - and salutes pictures of the Queen with it.

Edited by yoda

Edit: all of them on the show tonight are sounding desperate beyond belief, like the world is about to end. These c***s can f**k right off.

To take a huge leap forward, you sometimes must take a step back. This is a chance for a revolution which could revive Scottish football from it's current stale state.

ETA: He says it's " it's an approximate figure because matchday income dependent on size of away enclosure, which differs in each stadium."

I see. Is he talking about gate receipts only, working on the basis of the TV deal remaining unchanged?

I don't know what Rangers average away support is, or what the average ticket price they're charged is, but Dunfermline 'lost' £85k IIRC when that ticket cash was late.

Rangers visit each club 1.7x on average, so that's potentially £150k plus pies/hospitality/etc. less policing.

Certainly when they visit Hibs it's typically 4,000 tickets at £28? a pop, which is over £110k in itself for 1 visit.

Can someone clarify if the Daily Express meant gate receipts, TV money, or total income?

When it finally happens and reality cuts in, their heads will be so full of "what if..."s that their brain cell will probably explode. It will be the closest thing to a nuclear explosion Scotland will ever witness. :D

No surprise there - he grew up a Rangers fan. He's also a massive radge. :rolleyes:

Just listening to Sportsound and I'm sickened. To think these c***s call themselves journalists. I'm particularly disappointed with Richard Gordon at not questioning this 'we need Rangers' drivel.

Also Steve Lomas is an utter p***k.

Journalists and so called football men....... <_<

Maybe its the opposite we need. Get shot of the 'football' men and let people with business sense * make the call . Then the creditors might get the best deal, which is what the most pressing factor is!!!!

*this therefore excludes D+P :)

Just listening to Sportsound and I'm sickened. To think these c***s call themselves journalists. I'm particularly disappointed with Richard Gordon at not questioning this 'we need Rangers' drivel.

Also Steve Lomas is an utter p***k.

Aye he`s a typical BBC OF sympathising cretin as well anyway. Jim Spence has actually done ok at holding Young, Dodds, Traynor in check by keeping on asking the question as to why Rangers should survive. They sound almost beaten by the whole saga tonight, certainly very deflated & desperate.

Being a parent, I am inclined to see this Rangers situation as a "teachable moment".

I want to see Rangers get their punishment, demoted to Div 3 and admit to everyone that they are cheating low life barstewards who tried to get ahead at the cost of all other clubs they ever took the field against. Show our kids it is the right thing to do because morals matter; the truth matters; integrity matters.

Instead of which, I fear they will be jettisoned kept in the SPL "'cos they are the Rangers" and "Scottish football needs them."

Sorry wee ones, nobody listened.

Aye he`s a typical BBC OF sympathising cretin as well anyway. Jim Spence has actually done ok at holding Young, Dodds, Traynor in check by keeping on asking the question as to why Rangers should survive. They sound almost beaten by the whole saga tonight, certainly very deflated & desperate.

Spencey tries to get heard but three blowhards and a sideways glance from the producer is hard to get by sometimes. Still, Spencey is okay. Coincidence? You decide....biggrin.gif

A side issue to this thread but now they are licking Neil Lennon's arse. So what he did was no different to Mancini and Fergies spat last night? Seriously? I must have missed Fergie on twitter effectively calling the referee a cheat.

Lennon manages to apologise but still plays the victim card.

FTOF

f**k me! Are the entire Sportsound team really looking at the FA /Hodgson appointment and questioning the English FA about ignoring the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gif

Thats the definition of irony absolutely nailed for me from now on, someone please email that to them if you're on their website. Please!!!