Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Err just the 9 million from the last year then!

True but that would come inder the 'cluster f**k' with Whyte. When he bought the club the only debt was the £18 million to the bank which is relatively no debt at all to a club Rangers size.

This all comes down to 2 men...SDM for selling the club to Whyte and of course Whyte for totally and imo deliberately running the club into the ground.

Bought 2 programmes at the game on Saturday.

One for my collection, the other for to sell on ebay if all we are waiting comes to pass.

Now looking like a good investment!

I don't fully understand what is happening, to be honest. What happens now? Under what circumstances would Rangers cease to exist completely? And under what circumstances would they be relegated to the Third Division? Or will it always come back to the results of the SPL chairmen vote?

When they run out of money to pay basic bills like wages and the leccy. Which will be soon.

Why have we been talking about big tax case and wee tax case for months. Why is it taking so long for the fanancial and legal people to say either: Rangers owe x and there has to be a payment plan in place by Y to the taxman (and whether this involves Rangers having to go in to liquidation as part of the repayment process) or Rangers owe nothing or very little? Why after about 6 months do we not know the answer to these questions?

So we're talking about the big tax case then?

NOTHING has been proven, decided, stated in a court of law that Rangers owe any money to HMRC whatsoever.

Apart from the cluster f**k that Whyte inflicted on the club, there are no charges to answer. That's why the club is in administration.

All the other crap that people scream about, meh.........rolleyes.gif

I don't fully understand what is happening, to be honest. What happens now? Under what circumstances would Rangers cease to exist completely? And under what circumstances would they be relegated to the Third Division? Or will it always come back to the results of the SPL chairmen vote?

There are no circumstances under which Rangers will cease to exist in a Third Lanark or Abercorn FC manner.

There are two reasons for this. One - the big house must stay open, and two - they are the people.

True but that would come inder the 'cluster f**k' with Whyte. When he bought the club the only debt was the £18 million to the bank which is relatively no debt at all to a club Rangers size.

This all comes down to 2 men...SDM for selling the club to Whyte and of course Whyte for totally and imo deliberately running the club into the ground.

Does Murray become the ubervillain *if* the BTC comes down in HMRC's favour?

Is the Clyde wide enough for the collective u-turns that will be undertaken on it between the Beeb, STV and the Record?

f**k knows, but whatever it is, it's extremely funny.

As far as i can work out, if none of these "bidders" take the club on by 1st June, they'll almost certainly be wound up, as all the player contracts will return to full value etc.

After that f**k knows what will happen. It's not beyond the bounds of possiblity that these various fucking moronic Rangers support groups will start a new team, but as none of them can so much as agree on the colour of shite, you could end up with 2 or 3 different versions of Rangers, which will have to apply for the vacant SFL place.

It is still REALLY possible that Rangers will be obliterated and never ever return to anything like a powerful footballing force.

f**k me I hope this happens. :lol:

There are no circumstances under which Rangers will cease to exist in a Third Lanark or Abercorn FC manner.

There are two reasons for this. One - the big house must stay open, and two - they are the people.

we are rangers we face dangers

So we're talking about the big tax case then?

NOTHING has been proven, decided, stated in a court of law that Rangers owe any money to HMRC whatsoever.

Apart from the cluster f**k that Whyte inflicted on the club, there are no charges to answer. That's why the club is in administration.

All the other crap that people scream about, meh.........rolleyes.gif

WE're talking about the tax case but more importantly Rangers throwing the toys out of the pram and not paying PAYE, NI etc since May last year. I could just about imagine HMRC would be happy with winning the tax case and setting the precedent - Rangers then can't put their hands on all that old money owed so let's not be vindictive, call it 10p in the £ over some years and they can live. However, I doubt there's a chance in hell HMRC will reward any organisation who it is in dispute/amicable negotiations with, for simply not paying what's due on a monthly basis while the other issues are settled. Even if Rangers won both tax cases, why should HMRC encourage the practice of abandoning normal tax due?

Regardless of what Rangers have or haven't done, simply choosing not to pay their tax since last May was outrageous...I hope HMRC don't settle for a penny less than what they're owed even if it means doing a repayment deal over a number of years.

"Even after Bill announced his austerity measures last week there were people within the club asking how much money was available to be spent. It would take a fairly large amount of money to keep it from dying."

That's my favourite bit - the fans telling him to GTF and Sally or someone asking how much they could spend - even the yanks are acting with incredulity at the obvious denial from within laugh.gif

They cant spend anything they've got a 12 month transfer ban, or is that another rule they are going to ignore? Maybe Ally's just wanting someone to nip out to Greggs for the pies.