Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

These three new bidders, plus Soccerball Bill come to that. Where were they when they could have got it for a quid off Minty Moonbeams?

Where were they when H&D were looking for final, final, best and final bids? Where were they when Bill Ng was sniffing around? Where have they been hiding since Feb 14?

I smell shite. All of P&B smells shite. We've smelled shite since it became clear that H&D were making no players redundant, no staff redundant, and employed one delaying tactic after another. This is Gretna all over again - must get them through to the end of the season, hoover up millions in fees, then GTF ASAP.

How come us diddies could see it as soon as it appeared H&D were Whyte's administrators of choice? Where the fcuk were the Scottish media?

No-one answer that last one.

Edited by pozbaird

Discretion in one instance can be viewed as bias in another. If a marker must be set then it's SET. There can be no discretion.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm all in when it comes to punishing clubs who pull a fast one. Rangers are in trouble over ALEGATIONS of mismanagement. Nothing more.If its proven they are guilty, then the ground work has been done to convict any other company/club/person who HMRC decide to go after.

HMRC........CA---CHING. EPL.........?SPL.........?British companies........?

Our poor NHS and deprived children will be LOADED.laugh.gif

Even with a CVA no one wants to buy the club.

How come us diddies could see it as soon as it appeared H&D were Whyte's administrators of choice? Where the fcuk were the Scottish media?

No-one answer that last one.

It was widely reported in the media as soon as it was announced that Whyte had appointed D&P...HMRC took them to court to try and get it over turned but the court ruled in Whytes favour.

Scotland Tonight gonna be interesting given that Dingwalls website was the one encouraging Rangers fans to email miller :D

This could get really messy , why am I at work and missing the fun :(

I don't care what anyone says, Dingwall does not have Rangers best interests at heart, he's a self serving idiot

It was widely reported in the media as soon as it was announced that Whyte had appointed D&P...HMRC took them to court to try and get it over turned but the court ruled in Whytes favour.

What? The Scottish media have been saying that Haudit & Daudit are chancers, and have been ripping the pish with their elastic deadlines, Mickey Mouse bids and delaying tactics?

Must have missed that.

Discretion in one instance can be viewed as bias in another. If a marker must be set then it's SET. There can be no discretion.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm all in when it comes to punishing clubs who pull a fast one. Rangers are in trouble over ALEGATIONS of mismanagement. Nothing more.If its proven they are guilty, then the ground work has been done to convict any other company/club/person who HMRC decide to go after.

HMRC........CA---CHING. EPL.........?SPL.........?British companies........?

Our poor NHS and deprived children will be LOADED.laugh.gif

That's nonsense I'm afraid. Why would HMRC be interested in showing bias to one club or another? They'd judge each case on the merits but would have shown, if you are a complete chancer who clearly seem determined to diddle them out of tens of millions like Rangers seem to be, there is no easy way out. If you're a diddy club living hand to mouth which operates in good faith but falls behind, they can still cut a deal. Only a Rangers fan would reckon that's anything other than completely reasonable.

1336505633[/url]' post='6215215']

I think I might just crack open that bottle of champagne

If I were you I'd hold off drinking it just now.

You might need it to drown your sorrows when the game as we know it dies.

Although Bo'ness could be OK......ph34r.gif

If I were you I'd hold off drinking it just now.

You might need it to drown your sorrows when the game as we know it dies.

No one likes the game, at least the SPL, as we know it; why would changing it be a bad thing?

HMRC (with good reason) hate football clubs. As is well documented, they're also obsessed with you 'not getting away with it' if you're a big fat chancer. A £9m CVA doesn't come close to covering what they're owed from last May never mind the longer term tax cases. They're in the business of funding the government to the tune of billions and billions, writing off a few million here is probably an excellent investment for them

In the grand scheme of things £150Million is chicken feed to an entity that let Vodaphone off with £6Billion, yes BILLION!!!! and Goldman-Sachs off with a similar amount as RFC.

They've wanted to nail a diddy team :lol: in a diddy league, as a 'marker' for those in the 'biggest league' in the world.

I'm afraid Rangers FC are the sacrificial 'succulent' lamb.

Scotland Tonight gonna be interesting given that Dingwalls website was the one encouraging Rangers fans to email miller :D

This could get really messy , why am I at work and missing the fun :(

The same Mark Dingwall 'That wouldn't share oxygen with the discredited journalist'...Well that is what he said right up until STV,quite rightly, told him No Speirs then no show. That media whore quickly forgot his principals then!!

He was on Follow Follow just the other day as The Blue Knights Spokesman and said he would give any straight question a straight answer. I was 1 of the first to ask the obvious questions...Where was the money? If there was money where was it coming from? Exactly how much cash was there..I waited for 14 pages and still , after being asked repeatedly, he would not give an answer. He did ban a few posters for questioning him. :rolleyes:

The thought this fat twat could end up on the Rangers board fills me with dread..Given a choice between No Rangers and Mark Dingwalls Rangers i would have to toss a coin

1336506018[/url]' post='6215236']

That's nonsense I'm afraid. Why would HMRC be interested in showing bias to one club or another? They'd judge each case on the merits but would have shown, if you are a complete chancer who clearly seem determined to diddle them out of tens of millions like Rangers seem to be, there is no easy way out. If you're a diddy club living hand to mouth which operates in good faith but falls behind, they can still cut a deal. Only a Rangers fan would reckon that's anything other than completely reasonable.

No.

Rules are RULES.

As Rangers fans are constantly told. You break them you get the sentence. No exeption.

Unless the rules aren't in place to break, then we could make some up, on each individual case...............laugh.gif