Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For the benefit of Rangers-supporting simpletons, who don't comprehend why Scottish football won't actually die should they be flushed away like a greasy, sweetcorn-encrusted turd, this is how a typical boardroom conversation at a diddy club SHOULD play out....

Ran out of greenies on this thread alone. This post is worth two by itself.

Yep - the ideal for Celtic is that they can blame it on the others which will play nicely with their support - and with the laughable 8-4 voting, they might get away with it given that a number of clubs have already telegraphed their position.

Surely Rangers won't actually be allowed to vote on it? That's morally wrong. Oh, hold on...

The only bit I dont get in this long sorry story is HMRC.Has anybody actually heard them say they would be happy with 10p in the pound return.If I understand how the cva thing works the majority of creditors have to agree and I'd guess the taxman would probably be the major creditor.If they say no just sell the lot and give us a share I'd guess they'd get more money and all these glorious plans would go up in smoke.

Oh while I remember dont they seem to have assumed that Eufa would not hit them with a 3 year European ban just because they are the mighty Rangers.

HMRC never comment. Why should they? Their stance never changes. They will not accept any CVA.

Spot on. I wonder if the fallguys have been picked already?

RC, ICT, Motherwell, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, Dundee Utd, Rangers own vote.

There's 8.

Were these all members of the Proddy League?

Surely RC can't be Proddy?

And while we're on matters theological

... and also, in regard to St Mirren losing 1500 visiting Rangers fans a few times a season, factor back in the visiting numbers of fans from the team replacing Rangers in the SPL. From our point of view, Falkirk would be good, from the Arabs and Fake Saints POV, it would suit them to have Dundee. In fact, from Dundee United's POV - Dundee being in the SPL instead of Rangers would be fcuking tremendous for them. Shame for us that Morton are pish - we'd get 7,000 easy for home games against them in a competitive top flight.

The loss of TV money is more of an imponderable - but while a deal may be reduced, for the life of me, I cannot see the TV companies walking away from Scottish football completely.

Isn't John the Baptist's claim to Sainthood stronger than Mirin's? Not only has he got the prior claim by over 5 centuries but he's got a big write up in the bible, he even gets a mention in the Koran.

your summer holiday, for one. Where has the Mrs booked you to go, then?

The whole family's chipped in and they've booked him into an exclusive resort in Switzerland I believe.

To be fair, we've started sorting the squad out already, with a few players punted and a handful re-signed. The fact that Savo's contract has been extended for a year suggests that as far as we're concerned we're playing in Division One next season, and in all honesty, I'd prefer that (even though i still want to see Rangers fucked into oblivion). There's no way we could afford the extensive squad rebuild for short-notice SPL football and we'd get fucking hammered most weeks. I long for the return of the Dundee derby, but at the moment the gulf between the two Dundee sides is massive, and it'd be a thoroughly humiliating experience.

An unexpected promotion would do us more harm than good i reckon.

Dundee should refuse to go up unless they change immediately to a 14 team SPL. This could be the only time an SFL team has any leverage.

Back on topic however

Bill Miller had to pay the Duff & Phelps a £500,000 "exclusivity fee" to have a look at the books.

Do you think I could find another 19,999 people who'd pay £25 to have a look at them?

Wasnt it the case that Millere DIDNT pay the £500k and hence the other expresses of interest. He DID NOT have exclusivity!!

Dundee should refuse to go up unless they change immediately to a 14 team SPL. This could be the only time an SFL team has any leverage.

Although they would then just invite Falkirk instead...

Back on topic however

Bill Miller had to pay the Duff & Phelps a £500,000 "exclusivity fee" to have a look at the books.

Do you think I could find another 19,999 people who'd pay £25 to have a look at them?

He didnt, in the end. Duff & Duffer dropped that particular requirement ... probably because he refused :lol:

Wasnt it the case that Millere DIDNT pay the £500k and hence the other expresses of interest. He DID NOT have exclusivity!!

D&P waived the fee did they not?

Edit: Already answered.

Edited by Spain