Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

who is onthe clyde phone in i have never listened to it any good?

gus mcpherson, hugh keevins, jim delahunt, they're fvcking priceless.

caller thinks TBK should be given a chance and gus agrees with him, neglected to mention the lack of money in the bid right enough, can't understand how some newcomer could be made preferred bidder, well if he offers MORE FVCKING MONEY he will be.

Sportsound's been a big disappointment so far. I make a point of never listening to SSB on a Friday though, as I find it highly annoying, so I shall stick this out and see if we get any decent breakdowns later on.

ive only started listening to midweek radio this week ad SSB has been generally breakdown classic biggrin.gif

much better than watching the soaps nhaha

Yeah, I know, but Danny Lennon has been there himself during Gretna's demise. Or ask Colin McMenamin, who has witnessed it at several clubs he's been with (bloody Jonah!)

Even if they are getting paid what guys in most other clubs that suffer financial problems can only dream of, even for an institution as morally repugnant as Rangers, it's easier for us than it is for people who are in the same industry as the Renegers and know from experience what those are going through down at player and coaching staff level.

In this instance, cut Danny some slack.

I'm prepared to cut any manager slack in regard to 'Rangers comments'. I can understand their concern from a budgetary POV, and also in the case of Butcher and McCall, from an emotional POV.

However, there's a line between expressing regret for Rangers predicament and expressing solidarity, and seemingly joining in with the sickening chorus of 'we will all die without Rangers' - which too many managers are joining in with. OK, so we get it - you want Rangers in the SPL, but what if it is out of anyone's hands? No vote, because Rangers absolutely disappear up their own arse in a huge mess of unpaid taxes and general whataboutery?

So, no Rangers. Deal with it. Everyone will need to.

Lamont, Sutherland and English just aren't hysterical enough pundits, gutting. They're about to get started on Brian Kennedy though, could be about to get a wee bit better.

Sportsound's been a big disappointment so far. I make a point of never listening to SSB on a Friday though, as I find it highly annoying, so I shall stick this out and see if we get any decent breakdowns later on.

If folks report back that SSB was amusing, remember you can always get it on rewind about an hour after it finishes here:

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

Did someone actually say that?

If so were they corrected? :lol:

No, they never even noticed it was bullshit.

Keevins then said that if Rangers were in the 3rd division, they would only play 1 away game against each team, not 2

Dalziel then said that Rangers would not sell out away games at Berwick, Stranraer and Peterhead.

Tom English claiming conditions being placed on Charles Green's bid "so thick they could choke a donkey." He doesn't know what these conditions are, but expects D&P will let us know tomorrow. It doesn't mean Green's bid won't proceed, but it's far from a certainty. Clearly we knew the last part, but it's sounding like a total no go :D

Brian Kennedy suggests that Souness was brought in to attract 'French and Italian talent from the continent' :lol:. They will never learn.

What Sir Walter's role will be is unknown. He is a football manager, to my knowledge he doesn't hold a business degree.

He's there to get Sally off the biscuits.

Did someone actually say that?

If so were they corrected? :lol:

yes and for some unknown reason no they werent corrected laugh.gif

and he was talkinnng about in 2001laugh.gif