Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

D&P better deliver now or they will have Bears at their door. BK is a smart operator and I think his interview was a pretty smart move. He is clearly trying to get it at a knock down price and is using all the tools possible.

Kennedy's done a Fat Sally: Time for Fan Action

We need to fucking act now and not just sit back on our arses when our club's future is at risk.

We NEED TBK in and we cannot take a chance with anyone else because we are RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

We need to let it be known we want TBK and noone else!

Fucking raging after seeing that Brian Kennedy interview, something doesn't add up here! TBK offered the money that D&P told them would be needed and yet they still reject the bid!

D&P are staying at the xxxxxx hotel, xxxxxxx road, xxxxxxx.

Edited just in case of lurking psychos

Edited by welshbairn

Why do these cnuts keep coming out and saying that the universe would collapse in on itself?

Lately we've had Butcher and now Lennon - shut the f**k up! If the money is trimmed then trim your squad accordingly.

The only consequence will be a slight shift in earth's orbit due to communal wild dancing north of Hadrian's.

I wonder if D&P are away for their Friday pints now, or will we hear anything else before the weekends matches. I suspect all will be very quiet until Monday, when the "BIG" announcement will be made.

Under no circumstances think I'm defending the guy, because he's pissing me off more and more, but the Sun totally twisted what he actually said into the 'Deluded' headline and introduction. Look further down the article and you'll see exactly what he said. It was actually correct, although he could have phrased it slightly better. That of course doesn't stop the Sun...

And AMAZINGLY a different journo in the Courier pretty much said exactly the same...Indefensible mate :angry:

I can't believe no one has listened to this guy.

It's so simple.

That's simply not true, I think you'll find the members of P&B here have pledged £127.34 to buy the club ourselves.

From Alex Thomson (Channel 4) http://blogs.channel...it-boss-me/1469

"… as a result of the discussion and the perceptions of both Mr John McClelland and Mr John Greig arising from the absence of any management accounts or financial information about Rangers FC being provided to them, the failure to convene any Board meetings and Mr McClelland's exclusion from the offices..."

But did they do anything? Did they tell anyone? Did they inform the Scottish Football Association or the Scottish Premier League? Did they inform the media? No. no, no and no. The Tribunal damns them as individuals who could and should have acted but they did not act.

They walked away.

"Mr John McClelland and Mr John Greig resigned in October because they knew that they were being excluded and marginalised at the same time as they had great concerns for the governance of Rangers FC and were deeply suspicious of Mr Craig Whyte… Other than resignation there was no evidence that either of these directors took any steps with any person or authority to do anything about what they knew was happening."

" …individual directors and employees must have known that what was happening within Rangers FC was entirely wrong and illegitimate but they chose to do nothing to bring it to the attention of the public. That may be matter for their long term reflection but it does reduce the mitigatory impact of the suggestion that Rangers FC were innocent victims. "

For anybody requiring this last bit in black and white – if anybody at Ibrox dares to whine that it's wrong to blame Rangers FC for Craig Whyte's craziness – they should be ashamed. Are you listening, Ally McCoist?

He engaged in a disingenuous correspondence in which he claimed to be anxious to put his case to the tribunal face to face but had singularly failed to do so, citing safety issues. This was the same man who was regularly spotted in public in Scotland and elsewhere.

He engaged in a campaign of derogatory, ill founded and ill judged criticism of the integrity of the Judicial Panel Protocol, its members and the Scottish FA itself. He alleged bias and a lack of fairness.

The tribunal could come to no other conclusion that his conduct was scandalous and disgraceful and in each case represented a contempt of the proceedings of the most serious kind.

Given the makeup of the appeal panel, it is very well chosen. People who know what proper corporate governance is like, with experience of dealing with people and organisations who did not come up to scratch. Who will not be afraid to make tough calls and stand by them.

Whatever the current penalties on Rangers are, expect them to be much worse come next Wednesday evening.

Yep, read the two latest blog posts from Alex Thomson and thought exactly the same. Rangers got off very lightly with the 12 month embargo and a relatively small fine. When one considers that the panel seriously considered terminating their membership of the SFA, what was in the head of Ally McCoist when he made his appeal to the knuckle draggers ? What were they thinking when they decided to appeal ? The evidence is absolutely damning. Yet, they are prepared to risk further punishment by going to appeal ? Is there nobody with an ounce of common sense among the Rangers organisation ?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.

They appear to be signing their own death warrant.

5200_gall_004.jpg

Meanwhile all the knicker wetting chairmen will cry "we're doomed without Rangers"

They just don't get it that we hate Rangers and don't want them to exist at all and don't seem to be able to see the bigger picture if they just all go along like a pack of sheep and meekly vote a newco straight back in.

Edited by Gaspode

Reading those threads over at RM, none of them get it, do they?

"being rangers men" will not save the club. Money will. Lots, and lots, and lots of it. You'd think that by this point some of them might have realised that duff and Phelps responsibilities are not to preserve rangers but is to do what's best for the creditors.

How on earth do they not understand what's going on yet? I'm a financial ignoramus, but even I've had a pretty decent grasp on this for ages now...

[For anybody requiring this last bit in black and white – if anybody at Ibrox dares to whine that it's wrong to blame Rangers FC for Craig Whyte's craziness – they should be ashamed. Are you listening, Ally McCoist?

He engaged in a disingenuous correspondence in which he claimed to be anxious to put his case to the tribunal face to face but had singularly failed to do so, citing safety issues. This was the same man who was regularly spotted in public in Scotland and elsewhere.

He engaged in a campaign of derogatory, ill founded and ill judged criticism of the integrity of the Judicial Panel Protocol, its members and the Scottish FA itself. He alleged bias and a lack of fairness.

The tribunal could come to no other conclusion that his conduct was scandalous and disgraceful and in each case represented a contempt of the proceedings of the most serious kind.

Surely not? Did McCoist seriously say he couldn't meet the tribunal because of HIS safety?

I've seen him in two different pubs in the west end over the last couple of months (once with Durrant and McDowell) and scared was the last thing he looked. And I'd imagine if I've seen him twice he's been out and about a lot.

Considering his actions DID make the tribunal members fear for their safety it's (yet more) breathtaking hypocrisy if true.

I was at hospitality at Ibrox a few months back, spotted a couple of flatscreens that would go nice in my livingroom.

They owe us £10 - fair game IMO.

That's simply not true, I think you'll find the members of P&B here have pledged £127.34 to buy the club ourselves.

Ive two empty irn bru bottles in my van so add that to the pledge total....

hey... dont thank me.. thats just the kind of guy i am... :)