Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be fair the club is in administration and it may have been the administrators that were told who was on the panel. That information was probably not top of their list of priorities.

They could have told him, I don't know, sometime after his first rant and before he came out and told everyone he stood by his demands and was not responsible personally for the clubs lunatic element of followers.

ETA even if they missed those deadlines they could have taken him aside and said "well actually, please stop stuffing your face whilst I explain... actually we knew all along you'd better go and say sorry"

FAT SALLY KNEW

Edited by stonedsailor

Can I just say that after listening to Sally on sportsound, he is a w**k.

I havent read the report.

I didnt know the names.

They could end the club.

What a total lying c**t he is.

I used to quite like him, but after all this nonsense he is a waste of space and I hope he fucks off with the rest of the club.

I've long thought he was a w**k. One of the most pleasing aspects of this whole affair is that his cheeky chappy persona has finally been seen through and everyone can see him for what he truly is.

Administrators now tearing into the Blue Knights on SSN.

Edit: Of the £5.5m the Blue Knights bid, £3.5m was coming from club debtors, money the club is owed anyway. They also are saying that TBK were factoring in CL group stage money into their business plan. Money which is not achievable.

:lol: fantastists :blink:

Don't think it's been mentioned on here but there was stuff on Twitter I'm assuming came from the SFA report about Rangers/Ticketus invoices having been done on ClipArt :blink:

And if this is true about the Blue Knights basing their bid on Champions League money... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like how Ally says he had no idea who the panel consisted of even after being told that Rangers were made aware before the decision was made.

Fair enough he might not have been told but surely he asked the question to whoever may have been in the know?

My point is if said person told him they had no idea who the panel was when clearly they knew then should Ally not be annoyed at not being informed at this and made to look like a p*nis. Did anyone ask him if he had inquired why he had not been passed this information on by the club?

Ally knew fine well that he could have found out the members through his club if he did not know already but he chose to try and publicly out the panel to put pressure on the SFA in to changing their decision.

I hope they make further punishments for this negligence.

Is it not outrageous that the names of the individuals on the appeals panel have been made public. That action suggests strongly that Ally McCoist has influenced the change in policy. The original plan to keep the panel names under wraps was agreed by the 93-0 vote and, not coincidentally, that policy has been changed. That is an appalling decision as it is obviously pandering tp the paranoia of the Rangers manager.

The way his outburst affected Raith Rovers as a club and each of the individuals on the panel, it should be a priority for McCoist to be summoned by the SFA to explain himself and to be punished for his actions should it be found that he was guilty of bringing the game into disrepute. Perhaps this case should be judged by a three-member-panel who remain anonymous.

Edit to add: Up to the point of his indiscretion I thought Ally McCoist had handled himself pretty well but then he ruined it for himself.

Edited by Cutty Old

Don't think it's been mentioned on here but there was stuff on Twitter I'm assuming came from the SFA report about Rangers/Ticketus invoices having been done on ClipArt :blink:

And if this is true about the Blue Knights basing their bid on Champions League money... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paragraph 76

That in the course of September 2011 Mr Ken Olverman had sight of the said invoices. The nature and format of the invoices was entirely different to that of invoices raised within the finance office of Rangers FC. He was of the view that it appeared as though “Clip Art” computer processes had been involved in their creation. They did not appear to him to resemble any invoices he had ever seen issued by Rangers FC. Having sight of the invoices confirmed his view even further that theyhad not been created within the finance office of Rangers FC.

Certainly looks that way but it is quickly becoming moot.

Surely boards are now looking seriously at the budgets?

No. Butchers just been on saying they have a budget that caters for Rangers being in the SPL next year.

He has no future in management and will be back on A Queston of Sport and other trivial nonsense within a year. He knows he has nothing to lose.

I actually think he'll end up back at killie once he's been papped from ibrox.