Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Disagree with that. Celtic should qualify for Champions League groups and should finish 3rd and get into Europa league knockouts and from there anything can happen depending on the draw. It doesn't look like Celtic will need to overextend themselves in the league next year so European progress will be the real litmus test for Lennon (that and the League Cup, obviously)

Can't agree with the latter part of this. You are not allowing for the fact we have a clueless manager and for the most part, a pretty shit team & we wil not spend to improve if we are winning the league easily.

Paisley junkies cock slot.

Good description of Paisley's Old Firm support.

When :rolleyes: the OF die, who are you turn your incomprehensible bile on then?

Its the Old Firm support which comes out with the "incomprehensible bile".

I want to see you and all your fellow glorhunting bigots out of Scottish football.

Read like a desperate straw grasping post in order to deflect away from your own personal gloryhunting bigotry.

It's good to see you're back on form Cpt. You are a troll worthy of watching at times, it's a pity those times are few and far between these days.

Its the Old Firm support which comes out with the "incomprehensible bile".

I want to see you and all your fellow glorhunting bigots out of Scottish football.

Dodged. The. Question.

Surely an obviously educated and erudite cove such as yourself wont lay down your mighty keyboard once the twin dragons of evil are vanquished? You must have other targets in your eagle like vision?

How about the historical racists at St. Mirren? No? Why? Cos your probably head o' the Klan.

St. Mirren were relegated in 99/00 when you lot were cheating.

As I've said in this thread earlier, its incredible how fans of all cheating clubs sound just like Rangers fans as they attempt to justify what their club did.

What is your definition of cheating? Spending more than you bring in. By your rationale, Dunfermline cheated their way to the First Division title last season as they would have went under if Yorkston walked away.

Half the teams in the SPL have overspent and taken on debt. Are they all cheats? Are Man Utd cheats?

By the way, that season your mob were relegated - it was actually 00/01 - I was at Love Street three times and you humped us every time. We might have spunked a lot of cash but our best finish - 5th - came the year before we started spending the bank's cash. There was an improvement in performances but not results.

Edited by paulcarm

[to wunfellaff]Read like a desperate straw grasping post in order to deflect away from your own personal gloryhunting bigotry.

Are you in competition with Magee84 today to see who can bam themselves up the most?

This is about Rangers in admin - if you want to start a thread calling random clubs cheats in order to get a bite, go and run up a WUM thread of your own. Otherwise, go grab yourself a big slice of Shut The f**k Up cake.

Keep it up Cpt. your are getting some pretty big bites, you'll have us at the mythical 1000 page point in no time, it is rumoured that when we reach that point the earth will open up and Ibrox shall be swallowed up before the earth closes back over and the sun begins to shine again. Good work fellah.

Captain Sensible is a cock. His repetitive 'cheat' claims against all teams including mine without FACTS to back it up is tiresome.

Actually you are right, your team tried to cheat but were rightly stopped.

They knew the conditions before the start of the season, pointedly ignored those conditions, then threw your toys out of the pram when you were denied promotion.

Captain Sensible is a cock. His repetitive 'cheat' claims against all teams including mine without FACTS to back it up is tiresome.

The good Capt is not caring what he says, his points have no emotional meaning to them except from the fact that he knows that it will get a rise, recently he has been quite poor at it but today he seems to be on a roll. Keep getting mad, it's half the enjoyment for the viewers. If you really do not want to him to carry on don't rise to his bait, he will get bored and take his rod to another thread.

The first rule of dot club is you don't talk abou.......

Ach, see what you've made me do now?

Once you know someone is bothered about red/green dots, it's open season. My day's reddie has been donated towards this cause.

Actually you are right, your team tried to cheat but were rightly stopped.

They knew the conditions before the start of the season, pointedly ignored those conditions, then threw your toys out of the pram when you were denied promotion.

Excellent the Cpt's wingman has swooped in, this can only get better from here.