Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some fud on otb complaining about 'tears of a clown' being played for ally mccoist last week. Asking for an apology from cosgrove what a fucking fanny.

I object to the fact he is still in a job despite his employers being in admin since 14/02/12.

And he is a clown. A fat one.

The average attendances at various European nations provided here a few minutes ago are totally wrong.

Is Captain Sensible chief accountant for D&P?

Attendances

My stats for European attendances were cut and pasted from a post I made 2 years ago. They are for illustration purposes only, I couldn't be arsed updating them.

Edited by Captain_Sensible

I cant believe there are people buying into this bullshit that we all somehow need Rangers for Scottish football to survive. With Rangers still in the SPL next season, we will have effectively killed the sport of football in this country. We cant condone the cheating, criminality and the sheer arrogance of both staff and support of this blight on our game. Think about it - Cheating is wrong - Allowing a team who've cheated both society and the sport for a number of years is morally wrong and completely unjust. There is absolutely no reasoning in allowing them to continue - newco or not, they need a fitting punishment and not a ridiculous token gesture that the complete morons who call themselves our "media" are calling for. The fact is that they should be expelled from Scottish Football and stripped of any titles they've won through cheating or criminality. All this talk of Scottish football dying if they are no longer in it is just ridiculous. I think the real reason they've not been killed off is fear. The SPL, SFA, Duff and Duffer are ALL shitting it because they know the knuckle dragging element of their fans will be baying for blood. All these adjournments and deadlines - all stalling tactics incase they upset the "Fans" Pull the plug and be done with it.

Is this the same 'Follow Follow' that was banned from Ibrox because the club didn't want to be associated with the sectarian bile pouring from its pages?

Their problem is the sectarian element and i would say they are a halfway house between the more moderate FF(don't laugh) and the Uber Loyalist Vanguardbears

I imagine being a Rangers fan is a lot like being locked in Joseph Fritzl's basement.

Every time you see a glimmer of light, you end up getting fucked.

Ooh, outscoring the rape analogy with an incestuous rape and imprisonment analogy. unsure.gif

Iremeber when the new firm were drawn against English opposition..they were hammered!!

Were they? :blink:

Aberdeen knocked Ipswich Town out of the UEFA Cup 4-2 on aggregate in season 1981/82.

Ipswich Town finished as runners up to Liverpool in the league that season missing out on the title by 4 points. They'd qualified for the UEFA Cup by finishing as runners up in the league by a mere 4 points the previous season. Ipswich Town had won the UEFA Cup in 1980/81.

Dundee United lost 5-4 on aggregate to Manchester United in the UEFA Cup in season 1984/85. Man United finished 4th in the league that season.

And remember, this was back in the day when the English clubs treated the UEFA Cup seriously and put out full strength teams in every game.

Hardly "hammered"................ :rolleyes::P

Edited by Captain_Sensible

I wouldn't describe our recent exploits as Rampaging through Europe even though it is comparable to the New Firms achievements in the early 80s. Iremeber when the new firm were drawn against English opposition..they were hammered!!

Its not even close - Dundee United were ranked by UEFA over the 80s decade as the 9th best team in Europe peaking at 4th spot in 88.

And we only ever played English opposistion once losing narrowly to Man Utd (Drawing 2-2 @ OT, Losing 3-3 @ Tannadice)

I think we made it to at least the quarter finals for 6 succesive seasons!

Edited by ArabFC

How do fans of SPL clubs feel about their clubs putting income ahead of "doing the right thing" i.e. kicking Rangers out the league?

I have been disgusted to hear the noises coming out of Kilmarnock and Dundee United. It makes me think these chairmen should not be in a position to make the call on Rangers' punishment as they made it clear they are going to do what is in their own interests. It is like having a judge being asked whether to send his son to jail for a heinous crime. "I ken he deserves to go down but the wife will no be too happy".

Edited by paulcarm

How do fans of SPL clubs feel about their clubs putting income ahead of "doing the right thing" i.e. kicking Rangers out the league?

I have been disgusted to hear the noises coming out of Kilmarnock and Dundee United. It makes me think these chairmen should not be in a position to make the call on Rangers' punishment as they made it clear they are going to do what is in their own interests. It is like having a judge being asked whether to send his son to jail for a heinous crime. "I ken he deserves to go down but the wife will no be too happy".

It may well be out of the clubs' hands. Given that the SFA panel regarded Craig White's non-payment of tax as second only to match-fixing in terms of cheating and bringing the game into disrepute, and considered kicking them out of the senior game for it, you have to wonder how they're going to deal with ten years of tax-dodging and playing ineligible players.

If White's comparatively minor offences got them whacking fines and a twelve-month signing ban, everything that's going to fall out of the tax cases is going to require a tactical nuclear strike on Ibrox, I would've thought.

What disgusts me is Dundee fans even commenting on the situation.

Your cheating club are just as bad as Rangers.

What disgusts me is Dundee fans even commenting on the situation.

Your cheating club are just as bad as Rangers.

Aye right. Look at all the silverware we won on the back of our cheating. You are clearly on the wind up saying we're as bad as Rangers. We were badly mismanaged and then given the most severe penalty that had ever been dished out for going into admin by the SFL. 25 points plus a transfer ban was as good as relegation. If there was talk of us starting up a newco we would have been kicked to the Third Division at best.

Edited by paulcarm