Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Excellent news. Ra peepul start intimidating the administrators, the administrators get the cover they so badly need when the money runs out, and the Big Hoose closes for good.

I've half a mind to go join them as an agent provocateur.

Just be careful not to blow you cover by saying sometihing coherent or sensible.

This

Plus this

= chaos when the two new teams emerge. Someone posted about this yesterday and it's really starting to seem clear that it's heading for a great big face off between the FF supported TBK and the RM supported unknown. Could be a really good laugh for years to come.

Exactly. The Bears are playing exactly the game Kennedy wants. So good one there Brian.

All his talk about avoiding liquidation is to keep them sweet. "I am the only one who can save the club". Now of course it is Duff & Duffer's fault.

Maybe his offer came off the table at 12 o'clock on Friday, but he will be back as the cost of a newco plummets.

Excellent news. Ra peepul start intimidating the administrators, the administrators get the cover they so badly need when the money runs out, and the Big Hoose closes for good.

I've half a mind to go join them as an agent provocateur.

I have a horrendous vision of a bloke in lingerie winding the troglodytes up now. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Just be careful not to blow you cover by saying sometihing coherent or sensible.

I've developed an anti-spell checker for my time with Follow Follow.

It takes correctly spelled words and inserts random characters.

Maybe I have missed something over the last few pages but I dont see much comment on the article in today's Record that reveals in great detail that not only were the Rangers' Board well aware of the dodgy dealings going on they colluded by keeping their mouths shut. This is such a damning report that if the sanctions against Rangers are diluted at the Tribunal then Scottish Football will be percieved globally as being totally corrupt. For anyone in any doubt about Rangers' punishment then read this.

Record article

I strongly fear the Appeals Panel will cave and reduce the penalty either to a suspended Transfer Signing Ban or else reduce the period to only the next transfer window.

Leggo is at it again. This time he's not taking the high 'morale' :rolleyes: ground with the SFA. No, he's going along with every word of the SFA judicial panel (must like them now) and he's sticking it to the nine-in-a- row hero, David Murray. He's also going to town with his allusions to Craig Whyte. A nice contrast to his previous stance on wee Craigy when he was a saviour for the greatest club in the universe. I could describe Leggo as fickle but the truth is he's a complete Cadbury's Fruit and Nut Case.

I know Leggo is a 'world renowned journalist' but he would be well advised to get someone to check his spelling and grammar. What an embarrassment of a man he is.

That is going to be painful to remove. Especially if Rangers need to sell the rights to their logo.:rolleyes:

A post or two later

The wee mans left plenty of room for more stars as well crabflute.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifcrabflute.gif

Gotta be somebody from here :lol:

I strongly fear the Appeals Panel will cave and reduce the penalty either to a suspended Transfer Signing Ban or else reduce the period to only the next transfer window.

I think they have every reason to increase the punishment.

:D

http://www.dailyreco...78057-20275903/

"The major advantage the plan would give Rangers is a massive boost to their revenue as well as new major investment"

:D

There have been some incredible transformations at Ibrox including significant changes to the stadium as it exists just now. But this is bigger than anything that has happened in the last 20 years - it is massive and takes Rangers into the next century.

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

Only four years ago as well - for f**k's sake! I thought this had been announced back in the crazy Advocaat days, as part of a crazhy Dutch magic mushroom session. Pleasing.

Edited by vikingTON

Complete nonsense. Scottish football is far ahead of what it can reasonably expect given its population.

We have no chance of competing on quality levels with Real Madrid, those who think we do are too stupid to worth bothering about.

Nope...Rangers and Celtic are far ahead of where they should be as far as competing in Europe goes. The other clubs have failed miserably for over 20 years and are light years behind Norwegian clubs..swedish clubs..danish clubs etc.

Nobody thinks we will ever compete with Madrid,Barca again but it is now far easier to sit in and watch that on Sky rather than going out on a cold winters day to watch the utter garbage that is dished up in Scottish football

As for the St Mirren supporters being happy with where they are...Then God help us given the dreadful attendances at NSMP. How many sell outs? 1 of the biggets crowds at the stadium was for a Scotland U21 game in midweek FFS!!

As for the St Mirren supporters being happy with where they are...Then God help us given the dreadful attendances at NSMP. How many sell outs? 1 of the biggets crowds at the stadium was for a Scotland U21 game in midweek FFS!!

Hello St Mirren chums and thanks for the great days out at NSMP.

Maybe I have missed something over the last few pages but I dont see much comment on the article in today's Record that reveals in great detail that not only were the Rangers' Board well aware of the dodgy dealings going on they colluded by keeping their mouths shut. This is such a damning report that if the sanctions against Rangers are diluted at the Tribunal then Scottish Football will be percieved globally as being totally corrupt. For anyone in any doubt about Rangers' punishment then read this.

Record article

Was pretty well discussed yesterday when the paperwork was released, probably thirty or forty pages back - it's not called the Day Late Record for nothing

Far from being "dreadful", in relation to clubs in the rest of Europe, our crowds are outstanding.

Particularly as we're located right next to a couple of clubs who exploit sectarianism for their income.

When this is all over you will all be too busy in the 'RANGERS CHEATING b*****dS' thread where you will be consoling each other after Rangers have walked away from all this through a CVA. Telling each other how you are never ever ever going to set foot in another Scottish Football ground. Arguing about who has the worst Chairman...How Scottish football is fucked etc etc etc.

Now that is a thread i dream about at night ;)

That's nice, because dreams are all you have left.

The only place you'll be watching Rangers play in the SPL in season 2012/13 will be in Football Manager, Championship Manager and FIFA Manager.

Any more "output" from "Russell Findlay" of late?

He appears to fancy himself as a reporter for the 'gritty' Glasgow crime scene, but he did cover the Bain case in September:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/09/11/rangers-fury-after-martin-bain-bombshell-heaps-pressure-on-owner-craig-whyte-86908-23412527/

Gold from the fan opinions underneath though...

Robert Fyfe, 20:

“Sadly, we will never get anyone like David Murray again”

John Rough, 27:

“The most important thing is that the fans get behind the team and the players.

“We are lucky that we have a great manager in Ally McCoist, one of the best in Britain."

:lol:

Nope...Rangers and Celtic are far ahead of where they should be as far as competing in Europe goes. The other clubs have failed miserably for over 20 years and are light years behind Norwegian clubs..swedish clubs..danish clubs etc.

Nobody thinks we will ever compete with Madrid,Barca again but it is now far easier to sit in and watch that on Sky rather than going out on a cold winters day to watch the utter garbage that is dished up in Scottish football

True dat.

Was pretty well discussed yesterday when the paperwork was released, probably thirty or forty pages back - it's not called the Day Late Record for nothing

Sorry. Was very busy yesterday and missed my daily dose of instant happiness. :)