Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The idea of Rangers fans suggesting St Johnstone NEED Rangers to survive is absurd. It's the most idiotic and offensive shite I've ever heard.

Aye, it's quite astonishing how many people have been outed as cretinous fuckwits during this drawn-out affair.

The idea of Rangers fans suggesting St Johnstone NEED Rangers to survive is absurd. It's the most idiotic and offensive shite I've ever heard.

Rangers actually needed St Johnstone to survive. Without a league fixture against us today they'd have been in the blender a week ago.

not according to Rangers Media, Alex ! laugh.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=220006&st=220

user_green.pngLoyal Bear 72

• av-61188.png
  • Jorg Albertz
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:Loyal Bluenose
  • Topics:4
  • Rep:18

Posted Today, 12:26 PM

snapback.pngMarco Negri, on 13 May 2012 - 09:07 AM, said:

looks to me like he's just preferred bidder. Anyone care to clarify?

No, they have accepted the bid and it will be formalised at the creditors meeting. It's effectively a done deal.

Neil McCann before kick off in the Celtic v Hearts game: 'This new guy needs to sit down and make his first priority keeping hold of McGregor, Naismith, Davis, Aluko and the rest, otherwise Celtic will win the league for a few years...'

It's beyond unbelieveable now. These Ibrox apologist bawbags are still greetin' about league titles and challenging at the top - when the very future of the club hangs in the balance. The amount of people still in complete denial is quite astounding.

Has Ally asked Hughie Green what size his war chest will be yet?

I couldn't believe he was saying that (well actually, I suppose I could), utterly clueless.

Charles Green: "There are 20 individuals and families who have pledged support."

So not much chance of due diligence on the backers. This could be drug or prostitution money for all we know. :ph34r:

triads.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

i would love too, but as i said this thread is just too busy. there's been over 20 pages added to it today. just not possible to read them all.

Of course it is! What sort of football fan are you who can't spare half a day, every day, to stay on top of this! smile.gif

considering we aren't in even any debt, and have paid all bills on time and work within our means, and survived in a league without the old firm for 7 years i dont think we need them at all :angry:

why do we need a club that doesnt give the other clubs there ticket bills and leaves them in debt?

fucking arseholes.

It was on Friday, mate

I printed one off, laminated it & pinned it on my office wall biggrin.gif

:lol: friday was soooooooooooooo long ago............