Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is how rangers fans (and I'd say celtic fans too) view your club, any 'tiny club' for that matter. That's why you shold hate them.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Hibs and Dundee United, having been to a couple of their games with Hibby/Arab mates over the years. The rest, can't say I'm bothered one way or the other. Don't spend much time thinking about them, can't really muster any strong emotions.

Lazio, on the other hand... I'd like to see them get a Craig White of their very own...

I say let the fuckers watch the games themselves at Castle Greyskull and every time they play any of the "diddy" teams. Boycott them, Never go back, see how ridiculous they look with no other Scottish supporter ever setting foot in the den of evil ever again or attending any games when their own team have the misfortune of playing them. I'd imagine it above anything on the pitch would hit the headlines. Cup games, League games, the lot. f**k em. They think they'd hurt us with a boycott. We could hit them a lot harder...

With the home games, would it make much difference if the away fans stayed away and didn't fill the 105 allocated seats over in the corner?

There's also a large proportion of non-football fans that hate the OF. It's more the cancer of society rather than anything to do with any game.

Wallop! Nail well and truly struck right on the cranium

With the home games, would it make much difference if the away fans stayed away and didn't fill the 105 allocated seats over in the corner?

A 105 seats at how much ? probably the wages of their highest paid player next year.

I'm sure that would hurt them or at least a BIGGGG dent in their new wage structure

I must admit all the talk about who is bullshitting their bid onto the front page of a Scottish tabloid, whether it is Div 3 or SPL next year, what will our bleedin coefficient be, all leaves me cold.

There are better ways to make this lot pay the price.

The attempted Rangers defence to the SFA panel was mainly about Craig Whyte being a chancer. This failed totally and It was Rangers the legal entity that was deemed to be responsible. Within that you had directors and other employees who did not meet their personal legal obligations.

This opens the door for those individuals to be dragged into court. Fined, banned from being a company director or jailed. But based on the SFA ruling (led by a QC and using legal precedent to support their conclusions) the company itself was deemed to be institutionally corrupt. It has lived illegally, and benefited from those crimes. This panel report was based formally on Whyte's rule, but referred to Murray's behaviour directly and his time in charge.

If found guilty, then its assets can be seized under the proceeds of crime.

For HMRC (who work closely with the fraud squad anyway) this would be an attractive option to take.

I would imagine that people like Martin Bain must be thinking about a plea bargain conversation, "if I spill the beans and tell all can I walk away?"

I think the forthcoming BBC documentary might be quite insightful on this (if of course the latest injunction fails)

By emphasising our contempt for how Rangers has behaved for well over a decade we also give our support and endorsement to those in a position to pursue and punish them. This is despite the threats these organisation will receive directly and indirectly.

Those we want to give our support to are:

1. HMRC
  2. The SFA through the current tribunal and appeal, but also encouraging them to investigate the behaviour of Rangers since David Murray took over.
  3. The SFA making sure this will never happen again with any club.
  4. The SPL club chairmen ensuring that Rangers are removed from the SPL
  5. Strathclyde Police Fraud Squad as they investigate illegal and fraudulent activities at Rangers resulting in successful prosecutions
  6. The Chief Constable of the Scottish wide police force who will want a high profile conviction early doors to show publicly that company law must be upheld
  7. The Scottish Government exerting its influence to clean up Scottish football
  8. All publicly elected representatives in Scotland, in particular, MPs, MSPs and Councillors to condemn Rangers behaviour, tax avoidance and ensuring there never will be any repeat..
  9. UEFA in enforcing legislation on clubs and directors of clubs to make them transparent and honest.
  10. Media outlets which provides honest accounts of what has and is happening at Rangers.
  11. All the creditors of Rangers in administration.

Have I missed anyone?

These are the ones who should be on or side as we seek honesty and justice. They shouldn't want to do anything else.

Aside from Alex Thomson i'm struggling to think of many others which have provided clear honest reporting.

Problem some of the 'diddies' have is they have no one to hate, so they chose the OF as a single entity. Might be a poor upbringing, lack of education, etc etc,

Well my distinctly lacking education, took place in a school where the grounds house the grave of Brother Walfrid.

Fortunately, I'm capable of the type of independent thought which enables me to despise your lot as much as the mob at death's door.

1336935555[/url]' post='6232785']

I am willing to pledge the loose change in my car to the P&B Rangers bid.

This is a significant sum in the region of £7.50, in Macedonian denars, Serbian dinars and Bosnian marks.

The fact that this currency can't be exchanged in the UK is irrelevant. It adds a significant international dimension to the P&B bid going forward.

Later, when the P&B bid collapses under the weight of its own contradictions and personalities, I'll team up with Brian Kennedy to form "the Balkan Knights" for a new June quantum. Maybe by that stage ex-FK Obilic chairman Gio di Stefano will have shown his hand and come on board.

8)

No! The Balkan Knights must insist on Arkan's widow Ceca for the Rangers board. I'm sure she could add flute band stylings into her turbo-folk repertoire and with her history of disgusting supremacist politics and embezzling money from football clubs she old fit right in.

I've already been told in no uncertain terms I'm not welcome as part of the P&B bid, but can I buy Bocanegra if I promise to give him to St. Pauli or the Philadelphia Union rather than Celtic?

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I don't hate Rangers or Celtic. In fact, some of my best moments have involved Ayr beating either of them, admittedly on the rare occasion.

Another thing I cannot accept is the unequitible situation in regard to finances. Rangers and Celtic get a bigger share of the pie for no other reason than they are 'bigger' That leads to more and more domination of our game and the only reason the rest of us are here is to service your clubs' greed. Once agai, the ruling bodies need to addressthis problem. Both clubs generate more income from gates, merchandise etc. and that is fair and above board but in terms of distribution of television money and also voting structure, there is no reason for Rangers and Celtic to gain the advantage that a bigger share provides.

Distribution of prizemonies should be smoothed, particularly to remove the drop from 2nd to 3rd, albeit we do need to realise that the tangible difference that makes would be minimal. Voting rights for me should also be changed to 8-4 and 9-3... although we all liked 11-1 when it stopped 10-team SPL, tbf.

Remember though that "the governing bodies" are the clubs, in SPL's case most particularly.

Guest Kincardine

Allow me to shortcut things a little.

Your fans are largely a bunch of racist, bigoted, triumphalist fucks. We don't really need some guy to post evidence of the SDL selling, or not selling leaflets in Govan to prove this.

I hope this clarifies matters.

That we have triumphalistic bigots in our support is both true and deprecable. I wish it was otherwise.

I think, though, that criticism should be both fair and justifiable. The guy said that the SDL sell papers around Ibrox. They don't. He also said that Rangers fans are anti-Asian because 1. he had a Gers-suporting mate who was anti-Asian and 2. some fans made banners against Bill Miller's bid.

I'm happy to take criticism of our fan base. Much of it is warranted. When it's shite manufactured by ignoramuses then I object.

Is my stance wrong?

Aside from Alex Thomson i'm struggling to think of many others which have provided clear honest reporting.

"Get a life and stop the constant attacks on a football club. These are the most important days of this clubs history and all you can do is shed negative light on the club?

Don’t go down the road of trying to gain credibility and look competent by attacking Rangers like your pals in the scottish media have done, they have no credibility whatsoever. They are known as bitter no-marks who’s pathetic obsession with a football club have destroyed any chance of them ever being taken seriously again.

Soon, so will you. You might be getting followed on twitter and plenty “hits” but are they from anyone of importance or bitter celtic fans?.

You’ll delete this, because you’re allowed freedom to attack us but we’re denied the freedom to take you to task for what you are."

On that note here is a reponse to one of of Alex Thomson's blogs. Surely a wind up? The whole of the Scottish Media have ganged up with the defacto position that Rangers are too big to fail and Scottish football would die without them. Which Scottish journalist has attacked Rangers?

Edited by mrpaddyx

That we have triumphalistic bigots in our support is both true and deprecable. I wish it was otherwise.

I think, though, that criticism should be both fair and justifiable. The guy said that the SDL sell papers around Ibrox. They don't. He also said that Rangers fans are anti-Asian because 1. he had a Gers-suporting mate who was anti-Asian and 2. some fans made banners against Bill Miller's bid.

I'm happy to take criticism of our fan base. Much of it is warranted. When it's shite manufactured by ignoramuses then I object.

Is my stance wrong?

I've been approached on two separate occasions at Ibrox and offered right-wing, racist publications by people outside the ground.

Guest Kincardine

I've been approached on two separate occasions at Ibrox and offered right-wing, racist publications by people outside the ground.

Aye, the kiosk outside my local station sells The Daily Mail too. What's your point?