Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What, so you had more than 20 players injured or suspended at one time? Bollocks. If you couldn't fill the bench, you could have put the youngsters on it.

For a start the Blue Square isn't the very bottom tier, and secondly no, legally there are absolutely no grounds for Rangers to play in England. It is against UEFA rules. If Rangers aren't in the SPL or SFL, they can apply to join whichever Junior league will take them.

You're quite clearly a Rangers fan, fooling no one here.

scotland national team yes, affiliation with a scottish club, no

i did have an intresting convo the other day with a hack, there's nothing stopping them from entering the blue sq league, because if the spl, sfl dont take rangers in then legally they can upsticks and go to the very bottom tier.

They'd already been offered the chance to join the Blue Sq Southern Conference, but turned it down.

Apparently, they don't do Woking away. :lol::lol::lol:

They'd already been offered the chance to join the Blue Sq Southern Conference, but turned it down.

Apparently, they don't do Woking away. :lol::lol::lol:

japanese racist joke, how rice

Edited by cdp1972

Is it really against UEFA rules? Liechtenstein clubs play in Switzerland yet have their own Euro qualification cup.

This is for the same reason as the League Of Wales lost the battle against the "Irate Eight". Liechtenstein clubs played in the Swiss league because there was no league for them to play in. The Liechtenstein Cup only began after WW2, by which time their clubs were all part of the Swiss league (along with one German club).

The only time UEFA's ever bent the rules was over Derry City, and that was largely for the same reason FIFA in turn bent the rules to allow Wellington to play in the Australian A-League, ie. lack of a full time league to play in.

I am still pissing myself laughing at the fact Sandy Jardine is actually called William Pullar Jardine!

You're shittin me? :lol::lol::lol:

There's no way I'm believing Wiki on that one, surely somebody's hacked that page.

I want a link to another site as proof.

Edited by kiddy

:rolleyes:

Oh FFS, it's rhyming slang - "Teddy Bears" for "Gers". Same as the Daily Retard came up with "Jam Tarts" for Hearts because they were too stupid to realise Hearts was a nickname to begin with for Heart Of Midlothian.

Thank you for taking time out of your very busy and stressful day to answer my question. Having a smiley in the answer was much more than I could have expected. Very much appreciated.

Is it really against UEFA rules? Liechtenstein clubs play in Switzerland yet have their own Euro qualification cup.

Liechtenstein doesn't have it's own league which is why their clubs are allowed to play in Switzerland; same reason why Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham etc are allowed in England as they played there before the Welsh league was formed. When your own country already has a league, you can't join another. If you're a team based in a country outwith your own you're allowed to move to your own (as Gretna did when they joined the Third Division) but you can't move back again. There is absolutely no possibility of Rangers joining the English league.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but even for RM it's absolutely drenched in deluded triumphalism and over inflated self worth.

A Call To Arms

Quite agree. We should have sent in the British and American armies and airforces and bombed Ibrox to bits in a bid to take out the dictator Whyte. Of course the traditional American friendly fire "collateral damage" would have eliminated several thousand of the fanny-base.

But then, of course, this is total bullshit. How much oil has the Big Hoose produced in the past 20 years? No oil = no invasion = no payback. :lol: