Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

tynecastle is hardly famed for it's welcoming atmosphere, ffs one of your fans tried to attack lennon when he was in the dugout.:lol:

he only went to shake Lennon's hand after you scored a goal and got assaulted for his troubles :whistle

but this does prove the point Poz stated, depending on what team the OF is facing you will have different reactions to treatment of the fans. i have my fair share of bad experiences at ibrox as well at parkhead

thats why i put depends on the other team, and the following post also proves it correct.

so rather than go round the usual who's worse circle, do we have any dates sorted for the SPL board to think about making a decision

I don't think the SPL are comfortable making decisions on days with a 'y' in them.

Does anyone else have a wee moment every so often where you lose composure? I like to think I'm being quite sensible, taking all the facts available into account and trying to figure out what's going to happen next, but just every so often I slip into a moment of thinking "AAAAH, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!!!".

:unsure:

http://www.rangersme...club&Itemid=529

Well, it would seem that Rangers are not special – at least not as far as Neil Doncaster and the SPL are concerned. Neil is determined that, "Every club will be treated exactly the same. I can't get into 'special cases," he says.

If not a special case then it's a pity Doncaster couldn't get into a special holdall, just like the MI6 guy in London.

http://www.rangersme...club&Itemid=529

Well, it would seem that Rangers are not special – at least not as far as Neil Doncaster and the SPL are concerned. Neil is determined that, "Every club will be treated exactly the same. I can't get into 'special cases," he says.

If not a special case then it's a pity Doncaster couldn't get into a special holdall, just like the MI6 guy in London.

Ooh, nasty. Bad man. Too personal.

But fair.

Aye: the comments are interesting tho': I wonder why the mods on that site allow what they'd normally see as anti-Rangers propaganda.

"... there but unable to compete because of the sanctions imposed upon us by the SPL..."

from the RM article - oh dear- they're so confused they can't even remember who is responsible for imposing the sanctions......would imagine much exploding of heads come 9pm on Wednesday. biggrin.gif

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

SPL chief exec Neil Doncaster says he's not sure why such a distinction is being drawn between cva and newco exit from admin.

ND: "Newcos have been allowed in Uk football for many years. Typically way businesses in general escape administration."

ND: "punishing clubs for entering admin, when then they achieve sporting advantage, they should receive sporting penalty, seems logical."

SPL due to vote on proposals for new Financial Fair Play rules next Weds, including potential sanctions for newco.

Overwhelming fans reaction has been to oppose newco. Is that because creditors have no choice in matter, unlike cva? Similar dividend tho

Edited by stonedsailor

The whole thing about Doncaster saying that Rangers are not a special case worries me.

I think he is lining the SPL up to say well "Rangers are not special, Motherwell were only given X punishment for going into Admin Rangers will get the same. Oh and before I forget we view a Newco as the same as CVA so therefore no more punishment is needed"

I hope I am wrong but Doncaster is a slippery customer.

SPL chief exec Neil Doncaster says he's not sure why such a distinction is being drawn between cva and newco exit from admin.

ND: "Newcos have been allowed in Uk football for many years. Typically way businesses in general escape administration."

ND: "punishing clubs for entering admin, when then they achieve sporting advantage, they should receive sporting penalty, seems logical."

SPL due to vote on proposals for new Financial Fair Play rules next Weds, including potential sanctions for newco.

Overwhelming fans reaction has been to oppose newco. Is that because creditors have no choice in matter, unlike cva? Similar dividend tho

Tweets have stopped now and I was hoping that this was leading up to some sort of announcement that due to fan pressure newcos would have to start over again, new company=new club=new start unfortunately it looks like Doncaster is trying to argue for newcos to be treated as a similar 'insolvency event' as a CVA. Why can he not understand the word NEW? It's a simple word which most children of pre school age have an understanding of.

new

Pronunciation:

/njuː/

adjective

1produced, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time; not existing before:

the new Madonna album

new crop varieties

this tendency is not new

SOURCE

George is a Celtic supporter and supporter of Irish nationalism. Strangely he does not support Scottish nationalism. Is anyone surprised at this contradiction? :unsure:

Never understand this and is one of the main reasons i absolutely hate the man.

Saor Alba

Tweets have stopped now and I was hoping that this was leading up to some sort of announcement that due to fan pressure newcos would have to start over again, new company=new club=new start unfortunately it looks like Doncaster is trying to argue for newcos to be treated as a similar 'insolvency event' as a CVA. Why can he not understand the word NEW? It's a simple word which most children of pre school age have an understanding of.

SOURCE

Why is Doncaster saying anything at all? This is a policy issue, it should be left to the policy makers not a bureaucrat.

Why is Doncaster saying anything at all? This is a policy issue, it should be left to the policy makers not a bureaucrat.

Good question. Another one is why is Hughie Green saying so much? As far as we know, Haudit & Daudit speak for Rangers FC, and Hughie Green is just the latest Craig Whyte, Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller... insert name as appropriate. He isn't the big cheese yet. He's just the new spiv in town.

Edited by pozbaird