Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just in case nobody looked at the comments on that rangersmedia article, here are a few samples:

There seems to be this deluded idea that everybody should just lie down and let Rangers do whatever they want, well the normal football fan doesn't agree with this. You are blaming everybody except the people who are responsible.

and

The fact you are allowed to post this garbage on a mainstream Rangers site is deeply saddening. Until these kind of articles stop coming out and influencing Rangers fans they'll never accept the truth of the severity and scale of the crimes Rangers ARE guilty of.

and

But we're Rangers, we are the people; we're special(needs)! Please don't punish us for the unsporting, unethical and fraudulent methods we used for donkeys years, to stroke the public purse and win trophies we couldn't otherwise have won. Lets just wipe the slate clean and pretend it never happened; that would be the best for all concerned because the SPL needs us!

Anybody from here?

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

Good question. Another one is why is Hughie Green saying so much? As far as we know, Haudit & Daudit speak for Rangers FC, and Hughie Green is just the latest Craig Whyte, Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller... insert name as appropriate. He isn't the big cheese yet. He's just the new spiv in town.

Green doesn't even own the club yet ,whyte still owns it until a CVA is agreed, whytes a bit like someone trying to do up an derelict house but hasn't got a mortgage for it yet.

An article from the Arabs trust

358pc0z.jpg

If Rangers form a newco then that newco should have to apply to join the 3rd division, which has been pointed out by many on here to be a fair and just punishment for liquidation.

An article from the Arabs trust

358pc0z.jpg

If Rangers form a newco then that newco should have to apply to join the 3rd division, which has been pointed out by many on here to be a fair and just punishment for liquidation.

The Evening Telegraph has totally slanted the Arabtrust statement issued on Saturday.

George is a Celtic supporter and supporter of Irish nationalism. Strangely he does not support Scottish nationalism. Is anyone surprised at this contradiction? :unsure:

Galloway is the epitome of the old joke; look up cûnt in a dictionary and his picture will be there

The Evening Telegraph has totally slanted the Arabtrust statement issued on Saturday.

I'd like to think that's true but I'm not sure. If so then I would expect Arab Trust to put out a statement correcting the interpretation that the ET has made. I saw the original statement and thought that it was weak; Arab Trust are too close to Stephen Thomson and I doubt they are speaking for the majority of Arabs on this issue.

I'd like to think that's true but I'm not sure. If so then I would expect Arab Trust to put out a statement correcting the interpretation that the ET has made. I saw the original statement and thought that it was weak; Arab Trust are too close to Stephen Thomson and I doubt they are speaking for the majority of Arabs on this issue.

They certainly are not in line with the vast majority of United fans I speak to.

But the newspaper 'story' makes out that Arabtrust are articulating facts. while the statement issued really appears non committal to me. 'Meltdown'? I see that nowhere in the statement.

The article is written by Tom Duthie, that should tell you all you need to know.

The Arabtrust sure as hell aren't speaking for this arab. Even if the Tele has overblown the statement I simply don't believe the figures in the piece.

Tbh i'm pretty surprised at the line arabtrust are taking with this whole thing.

its 50-50 between the united supporters i've spoke whether to renew season tickets if a newco are admitted, that statement is a bit out of sorts with what the fans have been saying.

They certainly are not in line with the vast majority of United fans I speak to.

But the newspaper 'story' makes out that Arabtrust are articulating facts. while the statement issued really appears non committal to me. 'Meltdown'? I see that nowhere in the statement.

The article is written by Tom Duthie, that should tell you all you need to know.

I hope the decent Arabs on here can let their club know somehow that they're not reflecting the view of the fans, their customers. I know it might be p***ing in the wind, we have the same issue with Aberdeen, a nagging doubt that they will bend o'er for a gershafting. The only thing we can do is leave no doubt that the fans are against any newco return to SPL and try to shame them into behaving properly. It still difficult to know why they are all apparently buying in to the myth; I've put it down to having a h** in every boardroom, tongue in cheek but any other ideas?

There's a move on here to send back our season ticket applications requesting they are held until the "newco in SPL" is closed, not much but an effort.

I think it's Neil Diamond, for a Ch4 70's special :P

I'd rather listen to Neil Diamond talk about Rangers than Neil Doncaster. He could finish the interview with the classic Love Rangers On The Rocks. :)

Edit to add: thinking about this, the song is quite apt as the second line is "pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies". :lol:

Edited by Granny Danger

@alextomo: Scottish Premier League boss says nothing to report in public on the dual-contracts probe.

Hmm.

Dont you get the feeling that this will all be hushed up and buried. And Reporting Scotland saying that SPL may vote in rules that mean Rangers walk back in to SPL with NO sanctions, scot free.

I'd rather listen to Neil Diamond talk about Rangers than Neil Doncaster. He could finish the interview with the classic Love Rangers On The Rocks. :)

Edit to add: thinking about this, the song is quite apt as the second line is "pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies". :lol:

Shouldn't it be "Song Sung Blue"?

Dont you get the feeling that this will all be hushed up and buried. And Reporting Scotland saying that SPL may vote in rules that mean Rangers walk back in to SPL with NO sanctions, scot free.

Saw the dongcaster interview.

Pathetic. It's a shoo-in.

@alextomo: Scottish Premier League boss says nothing to report in public on the dual-contracts probe.

Hmm.

After Ally wanted transparency as well :rolleyes: