Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dont you get the feeling that this will all be hushed up and buried. And Reporting Scotland saying that SPL may vote in rules that mean Rangers walk back in to SPL with NO sanctions, scot free.

Perhaps the chairmen suspect (know) other clubs also had EBT's (to a smaller degree) but will usher Rangers back to the SPL in the hope that it all gets hushed up?

Shouldn't it be "Song Sung Blue"?

Was going for a 'You don't bring me Flowers' after Shagger walks for nowt gag, but Tim has retired :(

The ArabTRUST statement was initially too slanted in favour of 'We NEED Rangers' anyway, and the Evening Tele like every other media outlet in this country has leaped upon the chance to back Rangers!

ArabTRUST have then on their FB page advertised this article instead of slamming it, and have been lambasted by the majority of Arabs for it!

I'm not blaming anyone for the bigots at the OF ,,except the bigots themselves ,,,but what I do take issue with is diddly fans pretending to take the moral high ground over them while their clubs themselves ,like the media and the authorities ( until recent years) turned a blind eye to it because it pays well,

If there was a clubs support in Scotland that went to away ground singing racist songs against blacks for 90 mins , I've no doubt fans and directors would be pretty vocal in their disgust and even pro active in doing something , but because it's sectarianism it's ...oh well who cares ,

All it takes for evil to triumph is for a few good men to do nothing.

I take issue with people who follow bigoted clubs and claim not to be bigots. Those people, turning a blind eye because it suits their gloryhunting personalities, are more to blame than the actual bigots.

Doncaster on reporting Scotland - is the guy trying to fcuk up Scottish football? He bsically said he doesn't understand what fans are pissed off at. Vote of no confidence anyone?

He should've been sacked after the 10 team SPL pish.

He maybe has photos of the SPL chairman in a 12-some.

He should've been sacked after the 10 team SPL pish.

He maybe has photos of the SPL chairman in a 12-some.

It's quite amazing how bullet proof he seems to be.

Neil Donkeygobbler has actually managed to wind me up more than anyone else in this saga, which is quite an achievement when you consider some of the folk associated with RFC.

He's so keen to wave them back in, and this whole "no difference between a CVA and newco" thing is almost a poor trolling attempt.

Plus, the c**t looks like Ivor Biggun.

I take issue with people who follow bigoted clubs and claim not to be bigots. Those people, turning a blind eye because it suits their gloryhunting personalities, are more to blame than the actual bigots.

I can't work out whether you're a troll or just a good old fashioned retard.

_60381819_6322262.jpg21 May 2012Last updated at 18:49

Newco Rangers could avoid sanctions from SPL

http://www.bbc.co.uk...aign=sportsound

such an accurate picture

I wonder whether this case will force the government to re-think the whole concept of football companies escaping their debts by going into liquidation. The situation is slightly different for a family-owned building firm or a retail chain - new funding to be found, the directors now have a 'history' which will make it difficult to attract trade to a newco etc. But, a newco football team? The new owner can call on the history and 'goodwill' of the old firm, basically for free. It also looks as though, in this case, they'd get access to the assets - grounds, players etc - for free.

It just feels unfair. And the government, especially the Tories, are awfully good at addressing unfairness, particularly when it impacts their tax income.

It makes me wonder where they'll say no to a CVA, even if liquidating means less cash for them, if they can then claim Ibrox and Murray Park as their share of the sale. Making a point and doling out punishment at the same time.

I'd like to think that's true but I'm not sure. If so then I would expect Arab Trust to put out a statement correcting the interpretation that the ET has made. I saw the original statement and thought that it was weak; Arab Trust are too close to Stephen Thomson and I doubt they are speaking for the majority of Arabs on this issue.

Totally agree with Granny on this one, the very name - ArabTrust - is, for me, a contradiction in terms.

Interesting, if true. I'm assuming he's not been hoaxed again.

It seems too bizarre to be true! You'd think he'd be wary about being hoaxed again though, but you never know.

Edited by Caff