Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doncaster actually gives me the boak every time he opens his mouth about anything.

Of course a Newco is different to a CVA. To say otherwise is ridiculous.

He also has previous for outright lying to us to put a more positive spin on whatever he was peddling at the time..

To be honest I don't trust the chairmen of the SPL clubs as far as I could throw Doncaster's bulbous head, but I can't help think that their minds have been clouded by doomsday scenarios that are being thrown about from every angle..

Some of the figures I hear banded about seem quite frankly stupid. (the tv ones especially but seeing as we don't have the full info on the ins and outs it's hard to argue). Would it surprise anyone if Doncaster hadn't even asked sky/ESPN to consider what an offer may be for an SPL without Rangers? Wouldn't surprise me one jot. If he doesn't find out, it's easier to peddle the myth that there would be no deal at all, knowing that out of fear a Newco will be ushered back in. If the figures were known and laid out in black and white then the chairmen could make an assessment and vote accordingly. And while perhaps not agreeing with the outcome, we could at least look at the facts and know EXACTLY why.

This is clearly not happening just now, as I said before some of the figures which are being taken as fact are simply bullsh!t. And some of them we know enough about to show that..

In the statement from the ArabTrust it was mentioned that the club have said that they will lose in the region of £300,000 of gate/commercial income if there was no Rangers in the league.

I would contend that United would GAIN money on gate receipts next year if Rangers were shown the door. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why:

Attendances of last 5 SPL Rangers games at Tannadice:

Attendances of last 5 SPL Dundee FC games at Tannadice:

Apologies for any typing mistakes which may be here, but I'm away from the comp and the touch screen drives me round the bend!

Edited by HanoMaSano

Well the Gers have had their punishment for being in admin - 10 point deduction - that's fair enough as every team would suffer that.

The Gers have been punished recently for Whytey only did to the club - 1 year transfer embargo for over 18's and £160,000 fine and banned for one year from Europe - my opinion there they got a slap on the wrist I'd have thought 18 month embargo and maximum fines and at least a 3 year ban from Europe would do for gross mismanagement and some police investigation and Whytey getting some jail time.

What's around the corner for next season if the Gers don't survive a CVA just for agent Whytey's handy work and stay in the SPL as a phoenixed newco - a possible 10 point deduction for 2 years and loss of 75% of TV revenue for 3 years and a 3 year ban from Europe - even all of that and above embargo isn't good enough for over 10 years of financial doping to gain an unfair advantage on ALL clubs in the SPL - my opinion a 5 year loss of TV revenue and the embargo sticks plus the fines and at least a 5 year ban from Europe.They should at least lose out on opportunities from gaining European prize money for a while and not business as usual after a few years.

The BTC ! that speaks for itself ! THEY ARE FOOKED there,no way out and phoenixed newco is inevitable.

Even if they come back and play in the 3rd division as a newco they need to pay the piper somehow ! especially when they get back up into the SPL there should be sanctions awaiting their despised return.All of the above punishment in my opinion has to be on the table to quell the disgruntled fans of ALL the teams.

Overall analyses the BTC will kill them off !!! but it's them getting off with no punishment that has to be addressed to appease the people and not rapeepel.

6e9fbb53-db5d-436b-b315-e80943653e81.jpg

im making a backgrounds pack for my football manager and while trying to find a picture of ibrox that was decent i spyed this laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

All these flags and not a single union flag or red hand of ulster. Not acceptable.

What's around the corner for next season if the Gers don't survive a CVA just for agent Whytey's handy work and stay in the SPL as a phoenixed newco - a possible 10 point deduction for 2 years and loss of 75% of TV revenue for 3 years and a 3 year ban from Europe - even all of that and above embargo isn't good enough for over 10 years of financial doping to gain an unfair advantage on ALL clubs in the SPL.

You're right that it's not enough. But it's exactly what will happen unless he situation changes drastically.

The only hope for justice now is that there are some revelations in this documentary, or in the double contracts investigation, that are so damning that the SFA are forced to act out of fear that UEFA will come down on them like a ton of bricks (Swiss FA and Sion style).

There is no hope of justice from the SPL, but they can't approve a transfer of league share unless the SFA membership is transferred as well.

It's a sad day when you're having to rely on the SFA to do anything. Never mind come down hard on (one of) the establishment team(s). I don't hold out much hope.

You've hooked a few with this post ya big knob. :lol:

See when Rangers go out of business in a couple of months, you can come round on a Saturday and join my knitting bee. :P

I was bored ... What can i say :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am more of a cross stitch kinda of a guy TBH but i'll give it a go ;)

Remember, there is a paradoxical world out there where Neil Doncaster isn't a c**t.

You, my good sir, have just once and for all disproved the existence of the Multiverse...

There is no possible universe where that man isn't a grade A c**t.

I expect to be seeing you picking up the Nobel prize for Physics with work like that.

EDIT: In fact, have a greenie for such a scientific breakthrough

Edited by HanoMaSano

Remember, there is a paradoxical world out there where Neil Doncaster isn't a c**t.

This would be funny if Neil Doncaster was actually just baiting the bears with good news only to have it taken away and replaced with bad news again.By God the rangers fans must be used to it by now :lol:.

Like my wife teasing me with getting sex all night and then she takes a headache :lol:.

What is the big problem with our clubs....Apart from the increasingly embarassing European campaigns, who do they really compete with besides themselves?

All clubs would have to have to make similar adjustments... result?...no great relative difference. Maybe it's time we addressed this issue anyway. The fact that ridiculously sub average players are finding it easy to earn £100,000 a year and in the case of Rangers £1 million+ despite not being capable of beating Maribor.

Has the influx of foreign "talent" improved our game....our national team's standing and clubs side's performances in Europe just seem to get worse by the year

Frankly we could do with a reality check and a more sensible wage structure which might see home grown talent get more of a chance.

What were the comparative ticket prices for both fixtures, just wondering if the hvns game cost more to attend.

I think I read somewhere that Utd's pricing structure had the OF and Dundee at a higher price. A United fan will know better though.

What were the comparative ticket prices for both fixtures, just wondering if the hvns game cost more to attend.

No, both Category A games. Although the Dundee 9000-odd game was because they decided to have a boycott too. dry.gif

Is that the one where he's standing clapping with everyone else as St Johnstone lift the Europa Cup?

1337641360[/url]' post='6260824']

The prices wouldn't really match up as I had to (understandably) go back further to find the Derby attendances.

So yeah, there may be slight differences in price but the crowds would likely be bigger at the derby, Rangers take the 5% charge off of the prices and the currents are planning to Boycott Tannadice next year anyway. With all that going on, to use gate money as an excuse to keep them in the league seems very thin from Utd.

I'd also suggest that St Johnstone could boost their crowds by kicking Rangers to touch..

Last 4 visits of Dundee to Perth (and this is 1st div crowds):

Last 4 visits of the Currents to Perth in the SPL:

It's time to go back to the three foreigner rule, that way every club will be forced to plough as much as they possibly can into developing the kids, after a while it might become the norm that they can control a ball and then pass it to a team mate rather than hoof it away.

Edited by pansypotterthedirtyrotter