Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1337798230[/url]' post='6265799']

Ask Grier. According to RS he didn't know until four months after the takeover was completed.

They've not been "find" anything of the sort, don't be daft.

I get what you're saying - none of this is brand new, but it's a level of detail that most people who don't religiously follow the blogs won't have had, and it seems to be backed up by emails, quotes etc. So there is something of interest here to the observer, and the fact that it's on the BBC will bring it to the attention of the public at large.

It's counterfactual to pretend that there's nothing at all new in tonight's report when there clearly was, and I don't understand the motivation of people who are trying to do this.

Its been all over twitter this will be the smoking gun, this will finish Rangers etc...When in fact it is really bringing Rangerstaxcase blog to a wider audience.

I apologise for poor spelling and formatting. Typing on a tablet.

Buying gash players for £££££ while manager of the Toon.

I scanned the list to see if a particular agent's name was there, but apparently not...

So players are named...probably without any real proof and we could all have a guess at who they are...Then what? We all know people were paid through this scheme. Nothing new at all and a total waste of time and money.

No squirming at all...I would hope if anything illegal has gone on that those who are ultimately responsible are brought to justice and punished in full...and yes even if that means Rangers :rolleyes:

If there isn't any rpoof it would be extremely foolish of the BBC to actually name them. I think you can take it that there will be proof against anyone who is named. The BBC's lawyers will have gone over this programme with a fine tooth comb. Most of your posts over the last couple of weeks have veered from the euphoric to the desperate, I feel your pain and it comforts me greatly.

Yep, corrected above. How important is this side letter?

Very, dual contract proof! In which case the SPL, SFA, HMRC, UEFA, FIFA, CIA, MI5, MOSSAD, FBI, INTERPOL and BERNARDOs will be after them. They be tattie :)

It also lists the names of people where the BBC has seen evidence that they received side-letters - a promise to make contributions to their individual sub-trusts.

^^^2nd contract proof 8)

I'm not getting my hopes up too much at the moment. But if rumours on here are to be believed, this documentary could really blow the lid off things. Mainly due to D&P, things have been moving at a fairly pedestrian pace since admin was first announced. Could it be the catalyst we've been waiting for?

See you all in an hour wink.gif

The minute Whyte's pets are under pressure to gtfo he'll call in the floating charge and burst the ball.

He is up on speeding charge in Sneky the same day Green was to finalise :D:D D-Day right enough!!

We are ALL RANGERSTAXCASE.COM.Well done that person on their Orwell prize victory. The timing couldn't have been more apt.

Eta:- Double post but I make no apologies, worth repeating.

Edited by barrysnotter