Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poor old Sammy, going by RM he is a combination of a "tarrier", a BBC plant, an extra off River City and guilty of money going missing from the bus he was involved in. Six pages of pure hate..

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=221056

That thread has messed with my mind. There must be a good number of fifth columnists in there, since they surely can't be that stupid. And the stuff about sending money "across the water" - like a bad script for Spooks.

As per the other lot it's of limited interest whether or not the tax situation around the use of EBT's is sorted between the club and HMRC, it's only money. The point is did he have dual contracts, if so the player was improperly registered, the club is in trouble and the same repercussions apply?

There seems to be no suggestion that Juninho ever had dual contracts with Celtic or that the player was improperly registered. seems the club simply used this scheme one time in order to give the player a better deal on his golden handshake when he was leaving.

Celtic did the correct thing in approaching HM revenue to clarify the matter and agreeing a settlement.

If he didn't play a game while in receipt of these funds then that's ok, is it not?

It would be whether the funds were part of a contracted payment or not that would be the deciding factor rather than if the player turned out for the club while getting the money, as it is there seems to be no suggestion that any dual contract was in effect therefore Celtic should probably be in the clear.

A famous quote says, " Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror.Kill them all, and you are a god"

This has been rankers attitude from the start. Not only have the fans been saying that the club is too big to die, but many within the club have thought the same. They believed they could do what they liked because they were so big that they had become almost untouchable.

What has been most embarrassing of all their posturing is that to lose them would hurt scottish football and that is a concern of theirs. We all know they couldnt give a flying f**k about anyone else apart from themselves. But what they are doing is making veiled threats. School bullies.

The media is so entrenched with ex-rankers players and journos who are good with friends with ex-players that were part of this farce, that despite ample opportunity no one has actually asked eg, Billy Dodds, Sally, Watty, if they ever got or knew anything about EBTs or other things going on at the club. Although privately I have no doubts that the likes of Chico and Traytor have been told what was going on but havent put it out there to the public. All off the record, nudge nudge, wink, wink.

And now we have the Director of football for Ross County having received an EBT for his time at rankers. I wonder how they will vote? Hmmmm

And last but not least media whore Paul Murray. Quite happy last night to ask for answers to the questions posed by the programme but got a bit flustered when asked what he knew about the EBTs when he was at Ipox. All he would say was that "I personally didnt benefit from an EBT." that doesnt really answer the question Paul, but a nice attempt at deflecting though.

At least Britney is holding his hands up and saying (via a not so sly dig at the DR) that the media didnt do its job properly. Although I do disagree with him that Minty was duped. I agree with the other guy that said Minty was just glad to find someone that would take the club off his hands so didnt ask any questions.

But at least we can still get our daily laugh, today provided by John Brown, who is......................"

adamant Ibrox remains a major attraction for players around the world."

Like um, er, eh Ian Black.

Is it just me, or is it, after last nights revelations/affirmations, just a wee bit petty for the green and blue trogs to be arguing over one EBT which was resolved to HMRC's satisfaction years ago? Time and a place for whataboutery chaps, and that place would be.....

OF Forum for this pish!

BTW Div, any plans to replace the OF Forum when it's no longer relevant?

There seems to be no suggestion that Juninho ever had dual contracts with Celtic or that the player was improperly registered. seems the club simply used this scheme one time in order to give the player a better deal on his golden handshake when he was leaving.

No problem then....unless the golden handshake was pre agreed?

Honestly I have no idea, I'm 100% fishing but it could be a bit scary for some.

Ready_Crest_normal.jpgRangers FC Official@RFC_OfficialPIC: Another pic of the maintenance currently being undertaken on the pitch (via http://www.rangerspics.com)http://pic.twitter.com/DskG2Jpn

Hide photo

Atluez7CQAI_XOX.jpgFlag this mediapowered by turkey-icon.pngPhotobucket

4:18 PM - 23 May 12 via web · Details

Where are they finding the money to carry out this work ? blink.gif

When Charles Green was at Sheffield Utd was he not quoted as saying "if I could make more money growing potatoes on that pitch than football, I'll grow potatoes".

At least this move will not effect the listed status of the main stand but is there room for two Potato bowls in Glasgow?

14 in the season, it's easy to google.

And even easier to take an educated guess, safe in the knowledge that someone else will google it very quickly and tell you if you were right or wrong. Although the time it has taken me to respond here has wasted the time saved by not bothering my arse to check in the first place.

Any comment from Cockwomble Junior Johnston at Kilmarnock ? :rolleyes:

...and was Andy Cameron paid via. an EBT ? We should be told..........

Hopefully Johnston is taking a long hard look at himself in the mirror, before taking his Service Webley and doing the decent thing.

Wouldn't hold my breath, mind.

No problem then....unless the golden handshake was pre agreed?

Honestly I have no idea, I'm 100% fishing but it could be a bit scary for some.

You would imagine there would be an agreement when negotiating his pay-off to pay the golden handshake through the EBT to avoid tax for the player but it would be highly unlikely that this would ever be written down anywhere so it would simply be up to the football authorities how to proceed with this.

Is it just me, or is it, after last nights revelations/affirmations, just a wee bit petty for the green and blue trogs to be arguing over one EBT which was resolved to HMRC's satisfaction years ago? Time and a place for whataboutery chaps, and that place would be.....

OF Forum for this pish!

BTW Div, any plans to replace the OF Forum when it's no longer relevant?

No need. Just keep it and re-brand it as the 'Oh Fcuk' forum for the exclusive use of FC Govan Athletic 2013 supporters.

Blue in work with today's awesome quotes.........

"fuckin' hate Ayr United. They c***s knew this would happen. "

followed 10 minutes later as he read the DR...........

"How could Murray do this to us, he's disabled!!!" blink.gif

No need. Just keep it and re-brand it as the 'Oh Fcuk' forum for the exclusive use of FC Govan Athletic 2013 supporters.

I can't agree, there are some bitter old Caledonian fans who could use the forum to bitch about their long dead team evolving into a far better entity, we could rename it "the living dead forum".

When Charles Green was at Sheffield Utd was he not quoted as saying "if I could make more money growing potatoes on that pitch than football, I'll grow potatoes".

At least this move will not effect the listed status of the main stand but is there room for two Potato bowls in Glasgow?

Charles Green's OBSESSION WITH POTATOES SHOWS HIM TO BE A TARRIER AND A ***** AND A U-BOAT-HARBOURER!!!

(explodes)