Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fifa or UEFA wont take any action against the SFA if they punish them harshly for taking them to court, thats why the Swiss FA didnt get kicked out / suspended over Sion because they hammered Sion

This is a suicidal move - it forces the SFA to punt them down the divisions. Imagine the scenario if they don't - UEFA exclude the national and club sides from competitions. You'd have a mob of fans of half the clubs in the country burning down the Big Hoose in minutes.

If I was a Bun, I'd be tearing my hair out. This is the nail in the coffin, surely.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/103257-former-rangers-director-of-football-believes-club-have-been-punished-enough/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gordon Smith's latest offering

He said: “I don’t see why in terms of the club being punished going forward because maybe mistakes have been made by individuals.

“Whether it was accidental or deliberate these are people that have done these things and I know a lot of people would like to see the club punished but at the end of the day I think Scottish football needs a good, strong Rangers and Celtic.

“I’d like to see every team get all the help they can get when they are in financial trouble.

There aren't enough facepalms in the world

I'm going on holiday on Sunday. Wonder if the SPL / SFA / UEFA / FIFA / H&D / Green / ANYONE.... will have made a decision, taken a decision, announced a decision, or actually done something concrete by the time I get back in two weeks.

I've got my mate on text standby with any hard, fast news. I've warned him that I don't want a text message along the lines of 'The Cockwomble announced that a date for a preliminary decison to look into the possibility of arranging a meeting with all concerned parties was discussed, but until clarity is given.... waffle, waffle, fcuk, blah-de-blah'.

I want NEWS goddammitt! :guns

According to that statement on SFA website, hearing is on Tuesday.

My take on this is that Rangers are likely to die this summer and the transfer ban was the final nail in the coffin

Rangers therefore have no concern about FIFA sanctions on Scottish football because, unless the transfer ban is lifted, they are dead.

They therefore have nothing to lose – and may as well cause as much hassle for the rest of Scottish football as they go down.

We should all look on this as very positive news however – it says very clearly to me that Rangers aren’t going to be in business by the start of next season. The end is nigh.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/103257-former-rangers-director-of-football-believes-club-have-been-punished-enough/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

He said: “I don’t see why in terms of the club being punished going forward because maybe mistakes have been made by individuals.

“Whether it was accidental or deliberate these are people that have done these things and I know a lot of people would like to see the club punished but at the end of the day I think Scottish football needs a good, strong Rangers and Celtic.

“I’d like to see every team get all the help they can get when they are in financial trouble.

How many cocks were in Wiggy's mouth at the time ? <_<

Don't piss about people, make sure that FIFA knows what's going on. Don't rely on "someone else" doing it.

Get your complaint in before the Orcs get every Scottish club thrown out of FIFA governed competitions. Let them know we're as sick of this as they are of clubs acting like they're above the rules.

http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

Subject: General Enquiries

A clear breach of Article 64 of the FIFA Statutes

http://www.fifa.com/...tuten2011_e.pdf

;)

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Smith is thick as shit, his succesful career emblematic of everything wrong with football in this country. Surprised to see him pop up in the wake of that documentary - were any of the players he represented as an agent paid by EBT? If so, his claim to ignorance when at the SFA becomes a little hard to swallow.

My take on this is that Rangers are likely to die this summer and the transfer ban was the final nail in the coffin

Rangers therefore have no concern about FIFA sanctions on Scottish football because, unless the transfer ban is lifted, they are dead.

They therefore have nothing to lose – and may as well cause as much hassle for the rest of Scottish football as they go down.

We should all look on this as very positive news however – it says very clearly to me that Rangers aren't going to be in business by the start of next season. The end is nigh.

I'm liking this 'sunny' interpretation of events :D :D

Once again Rangers cannot accept the mess they have gotten themselfs into. They have no one to blame except themselfs. I am getting the impression that they are saying "if we are gonna die, we will taking the rest of the Scottish game with us". It's just utter selfishness. :angry:

Ah the old ..it was individuals at fault don't blame the club guff,,,,the classic rangers mantra...

I dont recall anyone saying Sion shouldn't be punished because of an individual ,there crazy chairman.

I don't recall anyone saying the Italian cheats shouldn't have been hammered because of a few match fixing individuals.

I don't recall anyone saying Celtic shouldnt be punished by uefa after an individual slapped the Milan keeper.

And I do recall rangers fans and the RST flooding the media to get Celtic hammered and even play behind closed doors because an individual threw a coin...

Trust in the power of the Roman Law that underpins the Scottish legal system. The case will be considered by the Court of Session based on the evidence and arguments presented, not on other cases, reagrdless of how important or persuasive the protagonists believe them to be.

As long as the SFA have applied their rules and as long as Rangers have broken them, there is no way that the Court of Session can or will impose a penalty on the SFA.

This does look like an attempt at obfuscation as oblivion approaches. The scapegoats are being lined up, the SFA, the legal system and those who moaned like f**k at Rangers cheating.

Rangers reason for wanting the transfer ban overturned is that their existing players are going to leave because D+P made a huge mistake in renegotiating new contracts with them to allow them to leave for knock down prices instead of making redundancies?

That will get laughed out surely? :lol:

http://sport.stv.tv/..._medium=twitter

He said: "I don't see why in terms of the club being punished going forward because maybe mistakes have been made by individuals.

"Whether it was accidental or deliberate these are people that have done these things and I know a lot of people would like to see the club punished but at the end of the day I think Scottish football needs a good, strong Rangers and Celtic.

"I'd like to see every team get all the help they can get when they are in financial trouble.

If a train flew off the tracks and killed someone, and it would found this was down to negligence due to wee Jimmy the minimum wage employee not doing his job.

Not only can the rail company be fined, but the company directors can also individually be prosecuted, fined and even jailed for it.