Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Actually not at all. Many Celtic fans have made valid criticisms on here and that's fine.

I'm ok with us being criticised - we deserve it. I'm fine with us being criticised by Celtic fans - they have been more financially prudent than we and we deserve it.

I take umbrage at 'Scotland's Biggest Shame' from a Celtic fan.

We are not.

Oooh, go on then. What, in a footballing context, is "scotland's biggest shame"?

I awoke last night after having a terrible nightmare. A group of Rangers supporters chased me out of some derelict building with knives, chanting sectarian songs. I woke up after being stabbed by one of them and couldn't get back to sleep after that. I don't know whether it meant anything, but it has only increased my desire to see them die.

Guest Kincardine

Could all OF phuck off back to the "Scotland's Shame" forum please? Thangyew.

You support Dundee. This is the SPL forum.

What the phuck are you doing here?

GTF "Thangyew."

Right back under your stones boys, lets return to the topic at hand, pointing and laughing at bluenose weirdos.

zCUor.png

some cracking punctuation in that , so bad that even I noticed itlaugh.gif

I awoke last night after having a terrible nightmare. A group of Rangers supporters chased me out of some derelict building with knives, chanting sectarian songs. I woke up after being stabbed by one of them and couldn't get back to sleep after that. I don't know whether it meant anything, but it has only increased my desire to see them die.

It means dont eat cheese before bedtime :rolleyes:

I can't wait for Thursday night on ra ragers media :D.

They will be more paranoid than usual .... the May 31st DEADLINE.

I'll be hoping the infiltrating trolls will join to wind them up a little bit.

Then hopefully on Friday night a complete meltdown on RM to make me laugh.

Right back under your stones boys, lets return to the topic at hand, pointing and laughing at bluenose weirdos.

zCUor.png

This has to be some kind of code or cypher, no? Random capitalisation, a generous helping of nonsensical wordplay. Perhaps this is the"nuclear revelation", spelled out – but for only the initiated.

Edited by Gerstly Borate

For the record: I simply stated my birth by religion (like you I do not attend church, perhaps I am an atheist, not religious or just plain lazy). My only intention was to deter you formulating that argument. Whether you would have, I personally have no idea. I had no intention of dragging religion into it period. Other posters managed that fine.

As for 'Scotland Shame' I am sure at the moment the reference fits aptly.

However if your view is your club are bunch innocent scallywags who had trouble doing their sums and are much loved, then keep taking the pills.

you are a fucking idiot.

Guest Kincardine

For the record: I simply stated my birth by religion (like you I do not attend church, perhaps I am an atheist, not religious or just plain lazy).

Actually you didn't.

What you said was, "and for the record I am a Protestant, before you use the Catholic angle"

I don't care what your religion is. Bringing religion in to football is one of Scotland's shames and I'm surprised that you do that.

The Bank of Scotland/ Gavin Masterson thing has been around for a while and sounds convincing, it's the International Arrest Warrant issued in South Africa for Murray and King for money laundering that I think is a wind up..

South African courts have been trying to nail King for around £200 million in avoided tax over the last few years. No smoke without fire I guess......

LOL .. I am a Protestant (is a statement of my religion at birth, no more no less) ... the rest I have explained and stated I had no intention.

You were a protestant at birth? How did they know? Did you demand to march down someone else's birth canal?

LOL .. I am a Protestant (is a statement of my religion at birth, no more no less) ... the rest I have explained and stated I had no intention.

You really that thick or you just trying to drag it out ????????

I doubt you were a Protestant when you were born. Once you were baptized perhaps.

I doubt you were a Protestant when you were born. Once you were baptized perhaps.

Scientists actually discovered the existence of a 'Protestant gene' a couple of years back, it usually presents in an extra reddening of the face and causes the carrier to be more prone to bouts of permarage.

Edited by Broccoli Dog