Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All depends how many friends your dad's "mate from work" has, I suppose.

I'm beginning to doubt his story about Mahatma Ghandi and his criminal record now...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No, seriously, I think your right, I think I have been taken in on this one.

Who are these people that decide that the price of a plain loaf must go up?

Are they bread people?

Do they understand bread?

I think there is a need for transparency NOW!

I don't think Sally has been eating the transparent bread.

I'm beginning to doubt his story about Mahatma Ghandi and his criminal record now...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No, seriously, I think your right, I think I have been taken in on this one.

said murray to mccoist ...or whyte to tax man...... or murray to whyte.... or admin to everyone ... or..

save the outsider.

Who are these people that decide that the price of a plain loaf must go up?

Are they bread people?

Do they understand bread?

I think there is a need for transparency NOW!

Cockwomble saying tonight that he can't see the difference between a plain loaf and a baguette. He'll deny it later.

(We're on a roll here!)

My understanding was it was not a deferral, it was a cut in wages.

A Rangers man gives it straight for a change + mibees accepts it was a bad decision by Haudit n Daudit that the player assets can walk cheaply? True Cammy?

Cockwomble saying tonight that he can't see the difference between a plain loaf and a baguette. He'll deny it later.

(We're on a roll here!)

You could end up in a rowie with that sort of talk.

Yes if you include the % that is non-payment of debts and failing to pay your taxes as borrowing !!

He didn't put one single penny of his own .. not a brass farthing.

The dopey bears still think he is a hero .....

The funny thing is Craig Whyte is hated by Rangers but at least he spent a quid on them, and Green is getting a fair few questions of intent having spent £2 on them.

Who was the last guy to actually spend any decent cash on Rangers, The so called "institution"?

I spent more money today on rolls than Murray and Whyte spent on Rangers.laugh.gif

A Rangers man gives it straight for a change + mibees accepts it was a bad decision by Haudit n Daudit that the player assets can walk cheaply? True Cammy?

IMO the Admins did a good job there. They cut the wage bill by 75% to keep the club afloat at a sacrifice of say75% of their sell on value. The alternative was get rid of 75% of the players (in wages terms) and you would still have lost 75% of the sell on value. This way we kept the squad together and held on for second place, the associated TV money and a few full houses at Ibrox. With players having agents now telling them what to do it was never going to be easy to slash the wage bill with no adverse effect.

The funny thing is Craig Whyte is hated by Rangers but at least he spent a quid on them, and Green is getting a fair few questions of intent having spent £2 on them.

Who was the last guy to actually spend any decent cash on Rangers, The so called "institution"?

I spent more money today on rolls than Murray and Whyte spent on Rangers.laugh.gif

Good point!

David Murray - 0 pounds

Craig Whyte - 1 pound

So, basically Rangers have attracted 1 pounds worth of investment in the last 24 years :blink:

During that time they've picked up 38 trophies and reached a European final!

Where have all the other clubs been going wrong all these years?