Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just read in the Sunday Mail that the SFA are going to take Craig White to court regarding the non payment of his fine;what happened to keeping it in house;i think Rangers should get in touch with Fifa and see what happens or maybe they will be to busy looking into whats going on in Italy regarding match fixing and coruption within that assocation

Dear lord, do the SFA love getting their ass handed to them in court?

What happens when a player or manager gets fined and doesn't pay, Is it the club that gets hammered?

As already pointed out, the effect of the other eleven having to play 2 extra games within an 18 week period is minor compared to Rangers having to play perhaps 20 additional matches in that period.

If the SFA suspend Rangers for a full season I'd be very surprised, and I don't see how they can void their games for matches within the suspension period when the SPL runs its own affairs.

In the meantime, who's going to pay the diddies for the matches they should have being playing during the 6 months? You can't just bring in Dundee for half a season just to make up the shortfall. Everyone has wages and other costs to pay during the suspension period. This is a total non-starter.

I have been struggling with reading the computer screen lately so visited the optician and was informed my left eye has got dramatically worse recently unsure.gif I now need a new prescription in my glasses sad.gif

Eye and Bovril for this pish. :angry:

Going away for a few days has completely ruined this thread for memad.gif I've spent days trying to catch up and am getting nowhere, the lesson here is cancel all holidays.

On another note reading this thread is bad for your health.

I have been struggling with reading the computer screen lately so visited the optician and was informed my left eye has got dramatically worse recently unsure.gif I now need a new prescription in my glasses sad.gif

Better stiil, cancel Rangers. :D

Wish a legal eagle could suggest whether Rangers are behind the 8 ball on this appeal issue, who's holding the aces in this situation? Is it scots law re articles of association or law of land re right to appeal to the courts.

I was off the opinion that Scots law would only be usurped if it were regarded to be unfair/discriminatory etc, how can it be unfair when Rangers along with others have created it?

Good question. Rangers won their case on the basis that the punishment given was outwith the jurisdiction of the panel. They didnt appeal the decision of the tribunal ie their guilt, or even the punishment in question - although, I believe they tried that.

J-Jobbies n Jerks

K- Kretins (ok but I cannae think of a K)

L-Leggo

M-Minty Moonbeams

K should be ''Kill the feckers''.........

Seems the SFA might be considering taking Whyte to a civil court. That would be interesting....

THE SFA are preparing to return to Edinburgh’s Court of Session to force shamed former Rangers owner Craig Whyte into coughing up a £200,000 fine.

The governing body lost out to Rangers in the same court last week when Lord Glennie ruled the transfer ban imposed by the SFA judicial panel on the Ibrox club was outwith their powers.

This week, though, the SFA’s legal team will be told to pursue Whyte for the fine that was handed down to him at the same time as the transfer embargo for bringing the game into disrepute.

Whyte, who sneered at the time: “Good luck collecting the money,” had been given 30 days to pay but that deadline passed 10 days ago.

A Hampden source last night said: “If he does not respond we must consider taking a civil action against Mr Whyte through the Court of Session.”

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23884056/

Just read in the Sunday Mail that the SFA are going to take Craig White to court regarding the non payment of his fine;what happened to keeping it in house;i think Rangers should get in touch with Fifa and see what happens or maybe they will be to busy looking into whats going on in Italy regarding match fixing and coruption within that assocation

Exact same topic within seconds of one another?

How long before we get the rest of the set?

goldilocks3bearsfinished.jpg

The punishment was dealt with in house. Theres no suggestion anywhere that the SFA are going to court to in any way with regard to a punishment. Theres is simply an unpaid debt and I presume that this debt will be pursue through the normal channels.

The SFA would be going to a civil court to try to enforce a football punishment.

Is this the same SFA who backed down when Celtic threatened them with legal action, claiming that they couldn't afford the court fees?

Good luck with getting nay cash from Whyte.

Exact same topic within seconds of one another?

How long before we get the rest of the set?

The Rangers Fighting Fund was used to allow Haudit & Daudit to take the SFA to court. I think there should be a P&B fighting fund to help the SFA take Craig Whyte to court.

I'm not interested in whether the SFA would win, I'd just love to see the smarmy, weasely b*****d in the witness box being forced to answer questions. Knowing that if he's caught in a lie he would be in contempt.*

* for the avoidance of doubt I still love Craig Whyte for his contribution to Rangers FC.