Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Big Chasbo Greens standing with the knuckledraggers will go through the roof after this article. He is good mates with the heir to the thrones missus's ex husband!!! Wonder if The Brigadier is part of the ever decreasing consortium :lol:

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23884146/

Well, he used to be in horses and now he's buying a donkey......

I hear Kelvingrove Park is a popular venue for that sort of thing!

if its anything like the last one i was at there then that would be fantastic biggrin.gif

When the SFA holds it's AGM on Wednesday, is there an opportunity to vote on amendments to the rulebook to include a Transfer Embargo as one of the written possible sanctions for Bringing the Game into Disrepute?!?!

Possibly, but any changes made couldn't be back-dated to include the current situation.

http://www.thescotti. ..o-easi-Lee.html

I hope we ride these fuds into the ground. Also, the comments on that 'article' really are depressing.

The sale of Murray Park, Ibrox and the expensive metals in the trophy room would be part of the liquidation.

Hearts will receive a far bigger chunk of the owed money this way than they would through the CVA and i am sure the top dogs at Hearts are aware of that.

The sale of Murray Park, Ibrox and the expensive metals in the trophy room would be part of the liquidation.

Hearts will receive a far bigger chunk of the owed money this way than they would through the CVA and i am sure the top dogs at Hearts are aware of that.

Assets should be sold to the highest bidder. What if that is CW who because he cannot be involved in football? He would have to lease the properties to other parties (which could have been his plan all along) or redevelop the land for non-football enterprises. The facade of the main stand would have to remain but it would be a very impressive part of any new structure.

Jeez, it's all gone a bit quiet.

Is everyone at a Street Party?

When Rangers fans are all at the street party, nobody's writing on Rangers Media. If nobody's written anything stupid on Rangers Media, there's not a lot to slag off on here on slow news days.

Surley Hearts can just " repossess" Wallace.

If you buy a car and dinnae keep up repayments they just send roond a repo man and he has the car away.

Also, did I not read somewhere that FOOTBALL DEBTS MUST be repaid in full..

Shut the fuckers doon and div vy up their stuff.. That's the way forward as far as I am concerned..:D

Why would Real Madrid be suspended for playing a friendly tie ?.I may add that Rangers need only ask for officials to referee the game and FIFA would oblige as no laws are broken as the refs get paid the going rate.Rangers would only be banned from any SFA competition and friendlies are just friendlies.

Let's be serious for a minute. How many of Europe's big teams, AC Milan, Barca, Real Madrid, Man City, Bayern Munich etc, would be willing to send a team to Glasgow in the middle of a domestic and European season for a friendly with Rangers? Against a Rangers team whose players have had no competitive matches all season and will be looking to prove a point, I really dont see any major European sides risking any of their players in that kind of environment.

Where would Rangers get these players anyway, with no league or Cup income, how could they afford to retain players?

Would the SFA sanction referees to officiate at a club who have been suspended?

With Rangers not having a UEFA licence, would UEFA allow matches to go ahead against teams involved in UEFA competitions, Champions league, Europa Cup etc.?

No, I dont see this coming off at all. Rangers best bet would be a couple of tours, with the USA then Australia/New Zealand probably being their best bet. Keeping the flame alive around the globe.