Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A - Arrogance

B - Bigotry

C - Cheating

D - Die you b*****ds

E - Everybody wants you to die

F - Fucking hell are you no dead yet?

G- Green (charles)

H- House (big)

I - Inland Revenue(HMRC)

J- Jobless(soon to be)

K- Kill the feckers

L - Let them die

M- Minty Moonbeams

----------------------------------------

N- Newco

O-

P- Paul Baxendale-Walker

Q- Quantum

R- Rangers Media

S- Sandy Jardine

T- Ticketus

U-

V-

W- Whyte(Craig)

X-

Y- Yves Colleau (EBT)

Z- Zenit St Petersberg (to prove its not just domestically they cheated via EBT's)

we had only got as far as M so ive added what i can

who can fill the blanks

O - Obligatory apologist pish from Chic Young

V - Vagina (sorry but this was an obvious follow on after I thought of Chic Young)

Edit to add: too late, but I love how we're all thinking down the same lines. :lol:

Edited by Granny Danger

A - Arrogance

B - Bigotry

C - Cheating

D - Die you b*****ds

E - Everybody wants you to die

F - Fucking hell are you no dead yet?

G- Green (charles)

H- House (big)

I - Inland Revenue(HMRC)

J- Jobless(soon to be)

K- Kill the feckers

L - Let them die

M- Minty Moonbeams

N- Newco

O - Orifice of Scottish football

P- Paul Baxendale-Walker

Q- Quantum

R- Rangers Media

S- Sandy Jardine

T- Ticketus

U - Useless (David Healy)

V- Vulvas

W- Whyte(Craig)

X - (e)X club

Y- Yves Colleau (EBT)

Z- Zenit St Petersberg (to prove its not just domestically they cheated via EBT's)

the finished list!

did it on a first come first served

Edited by itzdrk

the finished list!

did it on a first come first served

This should be on the primary 1 curriculum to help kids learn their A,B,Cs. And on the third year Govan High curriculum for the same purpose.

This should be on the primary 1 curriculum to help kids learn their A,B,Cs. And on the third year Govan High curriculum for the same purpose.

and Govan job centre smile.gif

I explained last night that the part of the verdict you are referencing is glennie quoting the sfa qc. In the next sentence he says that argument is irrelevant at this time.

When even leggo has a better grasp of the situation than you it's time to give up.

No, what he goes on to say is that just because he has found the transfer ban to be ultra vires does not necessarily mean that Rangers will "escape to a lighter and ineffective punishment". In other words, Leggos argument of "they cant ban them because they already said that was too harsh" is nonsense.

They still don't get it!

I've just had a quick look at RM and much to my surprise they have a thread called 'Why are we hated in Scotland?'

So far the best reasons they can accumuate are jealousy, bitterness, it's a Republican conspiracy and that's about it really. We need another A-Z folks.

I'll start with A.... Arrogance

Edited by Mixuismagic

and Govan job centre smile.gif

Govan and job. Not two words that you usually see in the same sentence.

Govan and sentence. Two words often seem in the same sentence.

Edited by Granny Danger

They still don't get it!

I've just had a quick look at RM and much to my surprise they have a thread called 'Why are we hated in Scotland?'

So far the best reasons they can accumuate are jealousy, bitterness, it's a Republican conspiracy and that's about it really. We need another A-Z folks.

I'll start with A.... Arrogance

B - Bigotry? Is that a real word or have I just made it up? I'll look up in the dictionary and get back to you on that one.

B - Bigotry? Is that a real word or have I just made it up? I'll look up in the dictionary and get back to you on that one.

C - childliness ie spitting the dummy out

F - Fud/fanny

G - GTF

H - ****

I - idiocy

J - Jabba the apologist

K - Keith 'wealth off the radar' Jackson

on another note, some cybertim types are spreading rumours that one of our favourites in the Scottish MSM may be about to get the bullet for the failure to properly cover the EBT issue. No name but I'm hoping Traynor is the first to walk the plank.

F - Fud/fanny

G - GTF

H - ****

I - idiocy

J - Jabba the apologist

K - Keith 'wealth off the radar' Jackson

on another note, some cybertim types are spreading rumours that one of our favourites in the Scottish MSM may be about to get the bullet for the failure to properly cover the EBT issue. No name but I'm hoping Traynor is the first to walk the plank.

....hopefully with cheeky chirpy chappie Chico Faeces strapped to his back.

....hopefully with cheeky chirpy chappie Chico Faeces strapped to his back.

Chic should be put in front of a firing squad of proper journalists. It was noticeable yesterday that Sportsound was a much better listen without that pair of morons . Jim Spence and Tom English talked sense and no hysterical DR bullsh*t.

Let's be serious for a minute. How many of Europe's big teams, AC Milan, Barca, Real Madrid, Man City, Bayern Munich etc, would be willing to send a team to Glasgow in the middle of a domestic and European season for a friendly with Rangers? Against a Rangers team whose players have had no competitive matches all season and will be looking to prove a point, I really dont see any major European sides risking any of their players in that kind of environment.

Where would Rangers get these players anyway, with no league or Cup income, how could they afford to retain players?

Would the SFA sanction referees to officiate at a club who have been suspended?

With Rangers not having a UEFA licence, would UEFA allow matches to go ahead against teams involved in UEFA competitions, Champions league, Europa Cup etc.?

No, I dont see this coming off at all. Rangers best bet would be a couple of tours, with the USA then Australia/New Zealand probably being their best bet. Keeping the flame alive around the globe.

If they're suspended, other SFA member clubs can't play them, nor can foreign teams without FIFA permission, which is unlikely (FIFA Statute 79.1).

Suspension basically means they can't play football, competitive or otherwise.