Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dear Charles

Scottish football will be fine - thanks for caring though. It would however be a disaster for you who has a legal undertaking to buy this lot. It is important everyone understands that disaster is in the eye of the beholder. Fuckin shite for you, jelly and ice cream for many.

Happy to help

HTG

You mean this thread?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=221865

They already know the answer to this,

at first glance this is hilarious, then you realise how deluded and dangerous these idiots are , it becomes quite scary.

Most succesful club in the world????

how many European cups/champions league finals have they been in??

tell this to any of the big spanish/italian/german teams fans and they will die.......

...........laughinglaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

I don't believe Leggo wrote the blog from his site today, no use of middle names for anyone! Leggo loves to full name people.

When he was a paid journalist who did the rambling leggo steal his wages from?

The People - seriously :lol: There's a terrific post he made shortly after he started his blog where he claimed the Scottish version of The People's circulation dropped by about 30 per cent after they made him redundant :lol:

Wish Rangers would stop with this pish about being punished for the actions of one individual. Last week Green's old club Sheffield United missed out on promotion because their goalie missed a penalty. Said goalie has now been released. By Green and Rangers' logic Sheffield United are being unfairly punished being denied promotion to the Championship due to the actions of one individual no longer at the club. That's how much sense this constant bullshit makes.

Keir Murray@BBCKeirMurray

Uh-oh, now it's a spat... The #SFA are quick to react to #Rangers' claim that Court of Session visit was only option: http://bbc.in/LqH4kR

In a swift response to Rangers' statement, the SFA issued one of its own on Sunday evening.

It read: "Referring the matter to the Court of Session, Rangers FC utilised the court's right of Supervisory Jurisdiction contained within Scots Law.

"Given that any two parties can seek arbitration, the club was not 'prohibited from appealing to the Court of Arbitration for Sport', as was claimed.

"Indeed, no representation was made by the club to the Scottish FA to discuss the possibility or the process of seeking arbitration via the Court of Arbitration for Sport before Judicial Review was actioned."

Ha up yous.

Spin is clever and to a certain extent an art form. Lies, now that’s just embarrassing. The only reason CAS was a closed door to renegers is that they'd be dead before they limped down the corridor.

Dear Charles Green and your Mysteron(s),

Thanks for injecting some new interest into this weekend. Up until now the only highlight has been that it totally pished it down all over the queens floating clusterfuck on the thames today.:D

Also note the swift and decisive rebuttal from the SFA, on a bank holiday Sunday no less. Just practicing the use of your new found set of balls guys? Good.

The people on RM are truly frightening. It's all about religion with them, they cannot understand why someone from, say, Hamilton, would rather support their local team when the "chosen ones" are just down the M8. Dead easy to find some meaning in your otherwise drab life, become one of the "chosen" and you have a support group of 50,000 plus hundreds of thousands of others worldwide (or 5 million if you're Charlie boy).

Fact:

1- We're better than everyone else, and always have been.

2- We command the press and dominate the news in times good or bad because of how huge we are.

I love this one in particular.

1. I'm no friend of Celtic, anything but, but didn't they once win the European Cup? Plus, you get the impression he's also meaning better as people.

2. You could say the exact same about Celtic. And they are both only huge in a Scottish context, abroad nobody really gives them a second thought. They need us more than we need them. However, I have to say that I'm really enjoying them dominating the news at the moment.

Is there some kind of college course I could go on where I could learn how to do this? Brilliant!

I google animated gifs and put various wording in a search in images till I find a link but there is video tutorials on youtube and which programs to use and it's fairly simple.

Edited by hellbhoy

currently in a Twitter argument with a Rangers fan. They feel that 10 points reduction, no European football and the fine is punishment enough. Deluded. They are stating innocent until proven guilty on the EBT case and no other sanction should be given against Rangers for non-payment of PAYE and NI as it was all down to Craig Whyte. Haha oh my sides.

Uh-oh, now it's a spat... The #SFA are quick to react to #Rangers' claim that Court of Session visit was only option: http://bbc.in/LqH4kR

In a swift response to Rangers' statement, the SFA issued one of its own on Sunday evening.

It read: "Referring the matter to the Court of Session, Rangers FC utilised the court's right of Supervisory Jurisdiction contained within Scots Law.

"Given that any two parties can seek arbitration, the club was not 'prohibited from appealing to the Court of Arbitration for Sport', as was claimed.

"Indeed, no representation was made by the club to the Scottish FA to discuss the possibility or the process of seeking arbitration via the Court of Arbitration for Sport before Judicial Review was actioned."

Ha up yous.

Spin is clever and to a certain extent an art form. Lies, now that's just embarrassing. The only reason CAS was a closed door to renegers is that they'd be dead before they limped down the corridor.

Thanks for injecting some new interest into this weekend. Up until now the only highlight has been that it totally pished it down all over the queens floating clusterfuck on the thames today.:D

Also note the swift and decisive rebuttal from the SFA, on a bank holiday Sunday no less. Just practicing the use of your new found set of balls guys? Good.

The bold bit answers the question I have asked on more than one occasion.

Thanks.

Next question. WHY NOT ASK!

Ha up yous.

Spin is clever and to a certain extent an art form. Lies, now that's just embarrassing. The only reason CAS was a closed door to renegers is that they'd be dead before they limped down the corridor.

Looks like the orcs are being prepped for the big boot :lol:

Guest Kincardine

The people on RM are truly frightening.

Why this continual obsession with RM? Are you an utter idiot?

We know from this thread that people from here also post on RM. Some have admitted it but, I'm guessing, many haven't and keep posting there.

I said something similar before but it's worth repeating, "If you take RM as representative then you're a fuckwit",

Mr Green, who is the man in pole position to take over the running of Rangers, has issued a statement tonight. As it follows on from my last couple of posts, I thought I would offer some commentary on it.

With the greatest of respect to Mr Green, I think his statement tonight is nonsense. He mis-states some of the effects of Lord Glennie’s decision; he talks about wanting a speedy resolution, whilst at the same time flagging up various reasons for delay; he repeats the “received wisdom” that as the people responsible for the “misdeeds” as he calls them are no longer there at Ibrox, this should temper the sanction imposed, notwithstanding that Rangers benefited from those same “misdeeds”; and he cites the good of Scottish football as reasons for a reduced penalty, whilst grossly overstating the importance of Rangers’ position in the Scottish Cup.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/charles-greens-statement-tonight-regarding-rangers-appeal-words-fail-me-not-really/

I said something similar before but it's worth repeating, "If you take RM as representative then you're a fuckwit",

I don't suppose it is entirely representative of the support, but it's representative of a constituency within it.

That alone is fucking alarming.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Not strictly true have a look

Celtic - An article about Celtic being much more than a football club

Rangers - About the imminent bankruptcy and death of Rangers

Just two examples from the regional daily Ouest France

I don't know French and her who does is giving it hyper zzzzz's

Translation please? Ta.

They really are unbelievable from the scumbag fans to the swindler chairmen. They actually believe they are the people. Christ it's going to be incredible watching them die.

Green should be begging for their future but instead the arrogance shows again. This is them going out proudly and defiantly. Without a doubt the most hated team in world football.