Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Double standards and sheer hypocrisy from the SFA.

Double standards triple post.....meh.

Bennett....Bennett......hmmmmmmmmm, post on RM as Solitaire by any chance?

^^^tarrier imo

The Rangers Fighting Fund was used to allow Haudit & Daudit to take the SFA to court. I think there should be a P&B fighting fund to help the SFA take Craig Whyte to court.

I'm not interested in whether the SFA would win, I'd just love to see the smarmy, weasely b*****d in the witness box being forced to answer questions. Knowing that if he's caught in a lie he would be in contempt.*

* for the avoidance of doubt I still love Craig Whyte for his contribution to Rangers FC.

Surely he should be done for contempt for just appearing in court laugh.gif

The SFA would be going to a civil court to try to enforce a football punishment.

Frankly, it would be in Rangers best interests to support the SFA if this is the course of action they should take. After all, their main defence seems to be Craig Whyte is not Rangers.

Brothers? Euro 2012 team: Netherlands?

Hmmmmmmm, double bluff? <_<

:P

I worked there a few years ago and I like the country even though the inhabitants can be a bit bolshy. I live in France and can't stand the way the French media get carried away by the national team just like the mhedia with the OF. :lol:

Double standards triple post.....meh.

Bennett....Bennett......hmmmmmmmmm, post on RM as Solitaire by any chance?

^^^tarrier imo

Triple post?

No need to use such sectarian language on the forum, Magee will be outraged now :(

I worked there a few years ago and I like the country even though the inhabitants can be a bit bolshy. I live in France and can't stand the way the French media get carried away by the national team just like the mhedia with the OF. :lol:

Given some of your posts, it would have been the most elaborate bluff of all time.

Well, second to billionaire Craigy saving ra Gers

Going away for a few days has completely ruined this thread for memad.gif I've spent days trying to catch up and am getting nowhere, the lesson here is cancel all holidays.

On another note reading this thread is bad for your health.

I have been struggling with reading the computer screen lately so visited the optician and was informed my left eye has got dramatically worse recently unsure.gif I now need a new prescription in my glasses sad.gif

Same here :blink::lol:

how did i get it wrong when sion gave up. no one knows why constantin gave up. it could have been polticial pressure or a bung.

i have much more faith in the european court of justice.

switzerland is a horrible, nazi gold stealing tax haven.

Maybe Rangers should have used some Swiss accountants to set up their EBTs then.

The SFA would be going to a civil court to try to recover a football debt.

It would be interesting to see their summons. Could it possibly not mention the punishment? What would they say? "Er, he just owes us it, OK? We're not telling you why"?

http://www.thescotti...o-easi-Lee.html

I like the tone of this article :lol: Hearts are the bad guys for wanting to be paid the money we are due. Rangers knew full well they were heading for the shitter when they signed him off us, why else were they trying to structure every deal into various repayments.

didnt know robert martin was leggo

But it is unneccesary.

Regardless of whether it is worse for Rangers, it is still an inconvenience to the other 11. It still means midweek matches when they are unneccessary, and an imbalance in the fixtures with games in hand etc. It also requires the first 33 fixtures to be shoehorned in before the split, otherwise the fixtures could be a total nightmare to arrange.

Someone smarter than me will also no doubt be able to provide crowd figures for midweek matches and a comparison to weekend games. How many fans will travel to Glasgow from Dingwall/Inverness/Aberdeen on a midweek night in February just to help out Rangers?

Even their own fans from those places won't bother.

Everything you say is true, but none of it is insurmountable. It all boils down to one thing:

Would SFA suspension mean SPL suspension or expulsion?

If Rangers are suspended by the SFA for one season, what happens in a year's time? The SPL cannot just promote a Division 1 team to replace them for 2012-13 if Rangers are to resume SPL duties in a year's time. The league will therefore have to run with 11 anyway - unless you want to go down a very convoluted route of having 2 relegation places to still allow for the 2012-13 Div 1 winners and Rangers to come in. You could even argue for Dunfermline to stay up, but that still means 13 teams for 2013-14. Somewhere a league will be a team down, be it SPL, or SFL 1-3. Do the SFL bring someone else in now? What about Rangers coming back in, even in Division 3? Would they then turf someone out to make a place? No they wouldn't.

So there's the scenario of Rangers sitting out 2012-13, and all 11 SPL sides being 3 or 4 games down (as I don't believe they'll promote anyone else unless Rangers have their SPL membership terminated), with the possibility of the club folding in the meantime... loss of TV deal etc...

OR the SFA do their best to help everyone by allowing Rangers back in after a period of time to fulfill all their fixtures. 2 additional midweek games is surely better than none because of Rangers not being there at all? Sky would stay on board, everyone gets their cash, everyone's happyish. Rangers would have had a 6 month ban from playing any football and would be faced with a massive task of getting their games out the way or face further penalties.

I'd love the SFA to expel Rangers, or suspend them for a year or two but I really can't see that happening. And as I've already asked - do they have the power to void matches under suspension? Would that not be the SPL's job?

In the meantime, who's going to pay the diddies for the matches they should have being playing during the 6 months? You can't just bring in Dundee for half a season just to make up the shortfall. Everyone has wages and other costs to pay during the suspension period. This is a total non-starter.

You'd be talking about the delay in revenue for 2 fixtures, one of which will be at home. Of course Dundee wouldn't be brought in for half a season. Have you considered it'll be an 11 team league anyway? No one's going to be brought in, unless the SPL kick Rangers out.

Edited by Jim Leighton

Headline on Scotsman website today:

"Rangers administration: Club now in much better shape thanks to us, insist Duff & Phelps"

My link

People found this article helpful may also be interested in the following:

Improving healthcare for the elderly - Doctor Harold Shipman

How a patio can increase the value of your home - Fred West

How using your cellar can increase your living space and quality of life - Josef Fritzl

Edited by Mr X