Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ok.

but your claim about them sticking the tax bill from the admin period into the creditor's list doesn't ring true.

the creditor's list only contains debts ran up before the admin period commenced.

So Mastermind. Explain why the HMRC liabilities that D&P want HMRC to accept pennies in the pound on have increased - and theres no PAYE liability included in the costs of administration?

I await you considered response. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, that's me away from this ever-engrossing thread now. I'm going to watch "Quantum of Solace" on ITV 1 in 5 minutes.

I presume it's some kind of documentary about the blue knights feeling lonely.

rolleyes.gif

Been away since Friday evening.

Sure we were still in the 1300s then in terms of pages.

What's happened over last 72hrs?

Green has come out waving his skuds in the air and the skid marks were there for all to see. The SFA told him it was his fault.

Some nomark fuckwit named Leggo has claimed all sorts against Stewart Regan and he'll expose a catholic conspiracy against Rangers from within the corridors at the BBC.

It would also seem H&D may not have been paying HMRC their dues for the time they have been running the club.

So Mastermind. Explain why the HMRC liabilities that D&P want HMRC to accept pennies in the pound on have increased - and theres no PAYE liability included in the costs of administration?

I await you considered response. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've already said why i think this has occurred.

rangers went into admin on 14/2/12

after this date they got further bills pertaining to the pre admin (before 14/2/12) period. these got added into the creditor's list.

there is also interest.

You would think the Rangers supporters would wake up to what their club has been up to over the years. I just read 6 pages of a thread entitled 'Why are we hated in Scotland' Delusional or what ?

Edit: sorry, on Rangers Media.

Edited by Cutty Old

:huh: Is that true ?

I thought the whole of scotland would curl up and slowly fade away if rangers got expelled. :rolleyes:

i would be suicidal if there was no rangers , my life needs a strong rangers

i've already said why i think this has occurred.

rangers went into admin on 14/2/12

after this date they got further bills pertaining to the pre admin (before 14/2/12) period. these got added into the creditor's list.

there is also interest.

OK - I can buy that D&P got their initial assessment wrong. They seem to have got an awful lot wrong so its a real possibility.

But why would you be suggesting that Rangers would not have had any additional liabilities since 14th Feb. Do you think they've uncovered some elaborate scheme that allows them to pay their employees gross that no one else has thought about?

oh, wait................. :lol:

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Having been in London the past few days and had my fill of union jacks, bunting, portraits of the queen and "the national anthem" playing I was glad to get back this side of the border.

That was until I had to pass through Ibrox today. :(

Bunting? Check

Union Jacks? Check

Queen? Check

National anthem? Check

XXXXL rankers tops? Check

2 month old babies in full kit? Check

Really ugly wimmin? Check

No surrender flags? Check

Full repertoire of "songs"? Check

It was that nauseating that even my workmate Blue muttered "fucking knuckledraggers" in the car. laugh.gif

But why would you be suggesting that Rangers would not have had any additional liabilities since 14th Feb. Do you think they've uncovered some elaborate scheme that allows them to pay their employees gross that no one else has thought about?

oh, wait................. :lol:

because D&P are legally obliged to pay any bills they run up while administering the club.

any debts from the admin period will be dealt with seperately from the creditor's list and paid in full, that's the law and they are court appointed.

From RM, poster joined 30/5/12.

Posted Yesterday, 10:24 PM

I have gave this some thought, and please don't confine me to being a tarrier, I have done three tours of NI and know the score, but having served with many fans out with Rangers or selik. they hate us both equally, they don't see the SFA as being corrupt in any way against us, in fact they see it as being corrupt in our favour, they see the transfer embargo as an injustice and think it should have been far worse, and the fact wee cry about it makes them angrier that wee are trying to bully our way of what should be a simple relegation to the third division, and as far as they are concerned nothing but expulsion is good enough.

they see the whole set up as being corrupt in the old firms interest, and they also think we are a paranoid bunch of bigots, that can't see the bigger picture, they don't give one feck if we are prod or tarrier

it is nothing to do with jealousy either, they just want a fair even playing field, and they don't see that at the moment

----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- - ----------------------------------------- - ----------------------------------

Christ, he won't last long on there!

ETA: he posted this just after, reckon he WANTS to be on ze list!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get what you are saying, but every fan of the other clubs I talk to don't see it that way, they remember the early 80's when only 10 or 12 thousands were attending games, and they reckon wee bought success in the years ahead has brought nothing but glory hunters to the Rangers cause, then they talk about things that are never reported in the media but are out there if you look hard enough, I find it hard to argue with them when what they say is true

---------------------------------------------

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

because D&P are legally obliged to pay any bills they run up while administering the club.

any debts from the admin period will be dealt with seperately from the creditor's list and paid in full, that's the law and they are court appointed.

Which is exactly why their CVA proposal is creative accounting at best - and a potentially downright dishonest portrayal of the position,

Do keep up.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Guest Kincardine

That was until I had to pass through Ibrox today. :(

Bunting? Check

Union Jacks? Check

Queen? Check

You saw the Queen around Ibrox/Govan today? You're qualified to post on Rangers Media.

You saw the Queen around Ibrox/Govan today? You're qualified to post on Rangers Media.

Nah, he just saw some of the more "flamboyant" residents - they'll take any excuse to get dolled up! ;)

It is nice for Govan to have one good old knees-up before the fall though, bit like Ne'rday in Herculaneum in AD 79.....

ETA: OK, it could have been Pompeii, but I like being a smart-arse now and again....:)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I don't care if Craig Graham burns down ibrox to get Spartans into the league. If it gets rid of them I'll become a closet Spartans fan.

I'm quite sure that 300 Spartans would be more than enough to take on tens and thousands of Orcs.

From the Why are we hated in Scotland thread on Rangers media.

:lol:

:lol: I seen that aswell, my favourtie is No.5 in the "fiction"

Because:

Fact:

1- We're better than everyone else, and always have been.

2- We command the press and dominate the news in times good or bad because of how huge we are.

Fiction:

1- We're all racist and sectarian bigots. Down to the last child.

2- We are all English

3- We are all directly related to Edward I

4- We killed William Wallace. Down to the last child.

5- We don't pump weans.

6- We don't go on about our European cup like it was won last year against Barcelona.

EDIT: also love this wee gem as to why they are hated

Easiest question ever minstral!

It's probably human nature to not like the 'best'. Something that you know that you can never attain? Envy -- that is all. Perhaps that is where the term "Green with envy" came from? lol

Let's see... As a club (ignoring charlatans like Murray/Whyte who were not, never been, Rangers men), we have:

• Loyalty -- To the club, The Queen, Being British, The Forces, and each other, and those that are disadvantaged in some sense. In other words, we care about the right things.
  • Success -- We breed it, we live it. No other club in the world comes close. Our trophy room represents less than 10% of everything we have won.
  • Dignity -- From William Struth to Ally (yes, there are a few we can forget as well), the underyling, fundamental behaviour of a Rangers manager is, dignity. Walter Smith? Cut from Mr. Struth's jib.
  • Humanity -- Outwith Football, The Rangers are there in communities, doing what we can to help.
  • Globally -- In N.A alone, There are +50 RSCs. There are only a few places in the world, where you cannot find a RSC. ManU? Yer having a laugh. WATP!

Human mentality... Why hate a club like this? Envy mate..imho of course :-)

Yes, they are hated because they attention seek when it comes to the armed forced.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Guest Kincardine

I like being a smart-arse now and again....:)

Yet you quote someone who said, "they remember the early 80's when only 10 or 12 thousands were attending games".

This wasn't posted by a Rangers fan and it's surprising that such a smart-arse as you is so gullible.

The average league attendance at Ibrox in the season before Souness was more than 25,000.

I did see her. She walked up to some fat b*****d wearing a rankers top and although I didnt video it at the time, this is pretty much an accurate account of what happened..........

Yet you quote someone who said, "they remember the early 80's when only 10 or 12 thousands were attending games".

This wasn't posted by a Rangers fan and it's surprising that such a smart-arse as you is so gullible.

The average league attendance at Ibrox in the season before Souness was more than 25,000.

Sigh........... :rolleyes:, in order to get an average of 25,000, you would have had some gates over 25,000, and some gates under........

So you are now saying there was no home gates of 12,000 at all in the 80's??????