Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The only thing that made it unavailable was the court, if they decide to accept the embargo now and don't go back to court about it then it's an available sanction.

Which is exactly what i said would happen about 200 pages ago smile.gif It's Rangers only option because the SFA really have them over a barrel ......Looks like Regan will pop up with a last minute winner

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

You mean you will be within range of Billy Dodds, with a golf club in your hand. cool.gif

And you have a question?

Can I recommend http://www.americangolf.co.uk/product/Yonex-Golf-Ezone-Golf-Driver/p95443.aspx

Note the 'increased power' and 'forgiveness'.

So whatever you choose to do, don't feel guilty about it. biggrin.gif

So they haven't even paid PAYE during administration?

What a joke.

Please tell me this is not so. This really would be beyond a joke. HMRC would have a lot of Questions to answer. How they could accept a CVA would be ludicrous. I just cannot see this being true, that would make Duff & Phelps as guilty and as complicit as Craig Whyte!!!

1338826009[/url]' post='6302279']

So they haven't even paid PAYE during administration?

What a joke.

It's beyond even the twisted logic that has dogged this whole debacle.

The ramifications of an administrator not paying PAYE due would see them jailed and banned from practice pretty much instantly.

HOWEVER it is Duff and Duffer.

Can't believe the not paying tax in admin story.

H&D are not new to this game so either story is wrong, or they are somehow allowed to behave like this.

Surely? Otherwise, well otherwise this is all turning out very nicely.

The only thing that made it unavailable was the court, if they decide to accept the embargo now and don't go back to court about it then it's an available sanction.

Which is exactly what i said would happen about 200 pages ago smile.gif It's Rangers only option because the SFA really have them over a barrel ......Looks like Regan will pop up with a last minute winner

What's to stop them saying they accept the embargo and then signing players after the first kick of the season?

Remember these people have zero, nada, zilch integrity.

Edit for Lorenzo Amawellhung in Evening Times :-

Lorenzo Amoruso fires dire warning to SFA...

Published on 4 June 2012

Alison McConnell

FORMER Ibrox captain Lorenzo Amoruso says the SFA will be sounding the death knell of Scottish football blah blah blah...................

Couldn't the journalist (!) have asked him about the £639,000 received as an EBT? That would have been proper journalism, rather than seeking a simple opinion of Amoruso, which isn't really news.

1338824246[/url]' post='6302209']

I'd love to know how the fixtures for next season are going.

Rangers/Dundee in the SPL

Dundee/Airdrie in the First (there's no way we can meet them at least)

Airdrie/Queen's Park in the Second

Queen's Park/Rangers or somebody else in the Third

A right mess.

Stranraer.

You work for the Daily Record by any chance?dry.gif

Edit for Lorenzo Amawellhung in Evening Times :-

Lorenzo Amoruso fires dire warning to SFA...

Somebody should've asked "big amo" if, as part of the rangers family and as one of "the people", that seeing as the club are now in dire financial straights and about to go to the wall has he made any arrangements to repay the £639k interest free "loan" that the ibrox club so generously gave him access to.;)

Edited because i was beaten to it

Edited by blanco

I read a document that compared the debts in D+P's original assessment with the ones in the CVA. The amount due to HMRC had jumped from £14m to £21m.

I just assumed it was normal not to pay during administration, considering there was no outrage.

edit: the aforementioned document.

Edited by Liam.

Seems that Lord Glennie is a Grand Master of a lodge that McCoist and Martin Bain have connections with!

My link

Well played...

That's definitely something that should be posted on RM.

I read a document that compared the debts in D+P's original assessment with the ones in the CVA. The amount due to HMRC had jumped from £14m to £21m.

I just assumed it was normal not to pay during administration, considering there was no outrage.

It's actually a £3m unexplained increase according to celtic research poster (as the £4m from the Wee Tax Case has been included in the £21m). However, that is still £3m too much...........here is the post from celtic research on RTC website confirming that H&D had previously undertaken to pay PAYE &NIC:

celtic research says:04/06/2012 at 5:28 pm40iRate This

p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif It's about £3M unaccounted for as the wee tax case (about £4M wasn't included in the original £14M but is included in £21M.

Been trying to raise the profile of this discrepancy today as it would surely result in another charge of bringing the game into disrepute if they haven't paid it.

The least we should expect from D&P is confirmation that PAYE/NI is in fact up to date as David Whitehouse committed Duff AND Phelps to in February:

http://snd.sc/xCeBwK

Edited by Claymores

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

You could refer to him all day as "Billy Dodge".

Try saying it - you can imagine it coming from Murdo McLeod's mangled mouth.

Incidentally, was he never able to talk and I just missed it? Sounds like he's a mouth fu' o' shite on the radio.

Can't believe the not paying tax in admin story.

H&D are not new to this game so either story is wrong, or they are somehow allowed to behave like this.

Surely? Otherwise, well otherwise this is all turning out very nicely.

a court appointed administator can't not pay tax. they would be struck off by their professional body.

i think it's a reference to the fact that the players took a wage cut - reducing the amount of money due to hmrc every month - dressed up to make people think he's saying they're not paying tax.