Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Worth reading Leggo to see which "seriously sensational story" the papers are covering up: http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/regan-sfa-and-threat-to-lee-mcculloch.html

Love leggo for a laugh.

He attacks the poor english used by Regan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And maybe I missing something but he twice accuses Regan of 'blatant apparent collusion'.

You can have blatant collusion,

You can have apparent collusion,

But surely blatant apparent collusion is a fucked up description ?!?!

Edited by MEADOWXI

Love leggo for a laugh.

He acts the poor english used by Regan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And maybe I missing something but he twice accuses Regan of 'blatant apparent collusion'.

You can have blatant collusion,

You can have apparent collusion,

But surely blatant apparent collusion is a fucked up description ?!?!

Stop acting pure Leggos eengleesh

True story. I had a dream last night that I met Craig Whyte going into a bank; we were there for separate meetings. We obviously knew each other and shook hands and exchanged pleasantries before going into the building. He has very shiny teeth.

He looked more embarrassed shaking hands with me than I seemed shaking hands with him. :(

100% spot on.

It's cringeworthy reading Celtic fans on this thread, trying to kid on that they are in with the bricks with the rest of us.

The Old Firm...two cheeks of the same bigoted arse.

One side arra peepul and the other side ira popeul

True story. I had a dream last night that I met Craig Whyte going into a bank; we were there for separate meetings. We obviously knew each other and shook hands and exchanged pleasantries before going into the building. He has very shiny teeth.

He looked more embarrassed shaking hands with me than I seemed shaking hands with him. :(

its cuz your a tarrier

Do we know yet who is all in the GREEN BRIGADE ?

What's with the secrecy ??

Maybe theres' a 'Green Brigade' offshore company with directors Hughie, Whytie and Murraymint set to take control of Ibrox and lease it back to whoever takes over this basketcase of an 'institution'.

It's going to be a straight choice for the Gers fans, a bunch of rogues attached to Whyte or a bunch of celtic-minded saviours.ohmy.gif

Could you find your watch when you woke up?

Do we know yet who is all in the GREEN BRIGADE ?

What's with the secrecy ??

Maybe theres' a 'Green Brigade' offshore company with directors Hughie, Whytie and Murraymint set to take control of Ibrox and lease it back to whoever takes over this basketcase of an 'institution'.

its because its some of the owners of the biggest companies in the world willing to step up and save this global brand

I was looking for a wee bit entertainment from Ranger Media, but can't access. Has the site been forced to close due to some breach of internet rules, has it gone into administration os is it just fu**ed?

Looks lke they may have been emulating their big brothers and not paying their bills.

Edit. Maybe they just walked away. :D

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Looks lke they may have been emulating their big brothers and not paying their bills.

Edit. Maybe they just walked away. :D

Just why do people hate rangers.....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=221865

Answer

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 PM

There seems to be an alarming rise in Republicanism in this country. Too many people served by self-interest, bitterness and hatred. To them, having a kick at Rangers is as good as having a kick at the monarchy and unionism.

Edited by THE KING