Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://forum.rangers...pic=221865&st=0

they are trying to convince themselved everyone ONLY hates them because we are jealous and they are like manyoo

i hated rainjurz s & manyoo for their huge trophy haul last year : 0 success lots of debt tongue.gif

-------------------------------------------

edtheger

"my opinion is that it has absolutly nothing to do with envy or football it is polotics.the ***** want independence and we are the one and only institution in scotland that stand for the union.if they get rid of us then there is no opposition.might sound a bit ott but this has been a deliberate and nonstop attack on our club"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by itzdrk

I wouldn't normally do this but I'll make an exception in your case.

I am a Celtic supporting proddy; brought up in the west of Scotland. I went to the Church of Scotland Sunday school and even joined the Boys Brigade. I was the only Celtic supporter in a school of Rangers supporters. I have had endless grief from both sides of the divide since the very early 1960's - treated with suspicion and hatred in equal measure by fans of both clubs. I am not a bigot. Don't jump to conclusions just because you think they happen to support your own hate filled agenda.

I didn't get beyond the word 'Proddy'. Seriously who gives a f**k what religion you are? In what possible way is it relevant to the FOOTBALL team you support?

Yes Rangers are on their death bed and it's most enjoyable watching them go. The only downside to it is that Celtic aren't expiring with them. And the fact you felt the need to tell us your religion is exactly why most of us want rid of the pair of you. Two cheeks. One arse.

That's the first I've heard of that. If HMRC did request a years tax to be paid up front then Green would have to substantially increase the amount of his investment. If he somehow got a CVA then he'd have to top up his £8.5million loan with enough extra to cover this future tax bill. In the event of the newco in addition to paying the creditors £5.5million for the assets he'd have to loan the club the amount of this future tax bill then get the club to repay him over his first year in charge.

Either way I wouldn't be confident that the Green Brigade could find the extra capital required (nobody seems to know how much funds they have available, all we do know is that they've paid £200k so far to H&D).

Also, don't forget Charles Green is due to "take the helm" at the Rangers this Wednesday. (link: http://www.guardian....ransfer-embargo). Odds on another delay from H&D on that one?

Playing catch up again - that's the first time I've heard the term 'Green Brigade' being used - BRILLIANT !

I now hope the Green Brigade get control - I want this to go on forever and ever - a slow death for Rangers over the next five years or so would be oh so much better than the Dalek option.

Go get 'em Green. :thumsup2

The pitch would become the burial plots. Not cheap, but what would a loyal bear pay to lie where Nacho Nova scored a 5 yard bullet against Hamilton. Ok not much, but what about where Gazza played the flute?

Did Gazza not play the flute at Parkhead?

Could definitely see Lawell going for that though!

f**k me, I've just caught up on the latest :lol:

These b*****ds just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot, can they? :lol:

The latest ramblings from Green and the swift response from the SFA has fair made this Monday morning a bit more bearable.

Hopefully we're nearing the end of this saga now.

Not possible - their own Twitter feed even says:

"We're having problems again. As ever, will let you know when we're back up and running"

as you can see below ive been on it smile.gif

it would be pointless to lie about such a thing laugh.gif

Edited by itzdrk

interesting i saw that green is supposed to take over at rangers on wednesday above

• was the deal not the CVA had to be agreed first
  • he is meeting with the fans on wednesday this was supposed to be before he took over
  • surely he would wait till the middle of next week when we get their punishment verdict incase of wasted money

I didn't get beyond the word 'Proddy'. Seriously who gives a f**k what religion you are? In what possible way is it relevant to the FOOTBALL team you support?

Yes Rangers are on their death bed and it's most enjoyable watching them go. The only downside to it is that Celtic aren't expiring with them. And the fact you felt the need to tell us your religion is exactly why most of us want rid of the pair of you. Two cheeks. One arse.

Not wishing to speak on behalf of someone else, but to be fair, he was asked about it. It's a legitimate response in the climate of the OF. The sad fact is, being a "Proddy" Celtic football supporter is an issue for a lot of people. I agree, with every other club there's no need for it to be discussed, but with any other club it wouldn't be an issue either way and so would never be mentioned. So yes, it is a side of the OF which irritates, but I think tictictok's post is fair enough.

Green has an agreement to buy Rangers, lock, stock and barrell for £5.5million. If Green decides to go though with it the only way to prevent it will be if one of the creditors goes to court to request a fire sale of all the assets.

The big question then has to be, does Green still want to buy Rangers?

But Rangers are insolvent. What he will take ownership of is an insolvent company heading for liquidation. When liquidation comes the creditors will look to realise maximum value from the remaining assets - i.e. sell them off.

Your scenario is very unlikely because it presumes creditors such as HMRC will simply let him manage the assets. Why would they want to do that? What they will actually do is put it up for sale and accept the most attractive bid.

Green's gained a small advantage by being the incumbent owner, but he would still have to make his proposal attractive to them against other bidders e.g. Blue Knights (lolz). I don't really think him being the current owner gives him that much status.

It's a condition of his CVA offer that he can buy the assets for 5.5 mil if the CVA is rejected.

Yes, but no-one knows the detail of it. The wording is vague enough that it could mean that he as committed to putting in a bid of that amount. Theres nothing to say, categorically, that H&D would actually accept it. One of the articles posted earlier today (or maybe last night) also questioned whether or not the creditors have to agree the sale and whether or not they have.

Despite H&Ds claims of a "binding contract" I would suggest that it isnt quite as straightforward as theyd like everyone to believe

Edited by Mr X

I like your quantum there, Granny

Ah, this reminds me....

If Carlsberg did HMRC statements:

Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs have given due consideration to the Creditors Voluntary Agreement (CVA) proposal submitted by Duff and Phelps (Administrators) on behalf of Rangers Football Club. On the grounds that this document contains numerous variables to the extent that the quantum cannot be deemed finite, we have concluded that the proposal is not deliverable.

It's a condition of his CVA offer that he can buy the assets for 5.5 mil if the CVA is rejected.

But if the CVA is rejected those assets will be sold off via liquidation. That £5.5 million option sounds completely pointless to me.

How does that work? :blink:

He makes an offer which if rejected means they must sell him the assets without going to the market? :lol:

There are none so blind than those who can't see. :D

RanjursMedia went into meltdown after you posted pictures of yourself wearing the new Rangers top and squatting - admit it :lol:

they spent all that time excited about the outcome of the wee vote aswell to find a picture of me wearing nothing but a tricolor