Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, but no-one knows the detail of it. The wording is vague enough that it could mean that he as committed to putting in a bid of that amount. Theres nothing to say, categorically, that H&D would actually accept it. One of the articles posted earlier today (or maybe last night) also questioned whether or not the creditors have to agree the sale and whether or not they have.

Despite H&Ds claims of a "binding contract" I would suggest that it isnt quite as straightforward as theyd like everyone to believe

You would have thought that given the values of Ibrox and Murray Park stated in the accounts, the creditors would be concerned if they only went for £5.5m.

If it was the case that this was an agreed sale, I would expect some legal challenges, especially from the larger creditors.

But Rangers are insolvent. What he will take ownership of is an insolvent company heading for liquidation. When liquidation comes the creditors will look to realise maximum value from the remaining assets - i.e. sell them off.

Your scenario is very unlikely because it presumes creditors such as HMRC will simply let him manage the assets. Why would they want to do that? What they will actually do is put it up for sale and accept the most attractive bid.

Green's gained a small advantage by being the incumbent owner, but he would still have to make his proposal attractive to them against other bidders e.g. Blue Knights (lolz). I don't really think him being the current owner gives him that much status.

HMRC have seemed more than happy to watch H&D extract millions from Rangers, when all along everyone could see that the best option from the creditors point of view would have been a liquidation firesale on day one.

HMRC could have went to court at anytime during the administration if they thought H&D weren't acting in their best interests, and they have decided not to do this.

HMRC should go to court to prevent CG from dissolving RFC and selling the assets to himself for £5.5million. Howeveer given the lack of action from HMRC so far I'm not entirely confident that they will. I hope I'm wrong though.

alex thomson@alextomoHeading from Ibrox with 3 jeep UN convoy. Low intensity small arms, RPG, mortars and shelling all night and morning at Ibrox

Fuxake Hamish, the H*n hordes will believe that Alex Thomson actually tweeted that. You are ensuring that he will be bombarded with hate tweets from Les Fils de Guillaume.

You are probably right that Ibrox will become a war zone but only when someone switches off the life support and puts the lights out.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

You would have thought that given the values of Ibrox and Murray Park stated in the accounts, the creditors would be concerned if they only went for £5.5m.

If it was the case that this was an agreed sale, I would expect some legal challenges, especially from the larger creditors.

i agree they are definately worth £100 Mil at least between them rolleyes.gif

But if the CVA is rejected those assets will be sold off via liquidation. That £5.5 million option sounds completely pointless to me.

This.

If anything, this 'clause' will simply serve to irritate the creditors further. The very notion that Green would have a built-in clause whereby he could purchase the assets at a price pre-determined by himself and D&P is laughable. I suspect the creditors would have something to say about the valuation placed on the assets in the event of liquidation. At the very least, you'd expect the assets to be sold to the highest bidder.

Yes, but no-one knows the detail of it. The wording is vague enough that it could mean that he as committed to putting in a bid of that amount. Theres nothing to say, categorically, that H&D would actually accept it. One of the articles posted earlier today (or maybe last night) also questioned whether or not the creditors have to agree the sale and whether or not they have.

Despite H&Ds claims of a "binding contract" I would suggest that it isnt quite as straightforward as theyd like everyone to believe

Yeah I'm in way over my head here, but this was definitely stated when the CVA first came out.

Fuxake Hamish, the H*n hordes will believe that Alex Thomson actually tweeted that. You are ensuring that he will be bombarded with hate tweets from Les Fils de Guillaume.

You are probably right that Ibrox will become a war zone but only when someone switches off the life support and puts the lights out.

When the lights do go out and The Big Hoose gets locked up, it'll need more than a 3 jeep UN convoy to get H&D safely through Glasgow Airport.

I must be the only person that still thinks this is going to be a leniant Scottish Cup ban and an unsanctioned newco straight into the SPL. I may have missed something though, why is everyone so convinced they are humped?

I was always of the opinion that Rangers would basically get away with it, and would be plying their trade in the SPL next season and probably finishing 2nd, with little more than a slapped wrist. However, because of the Court of Session fiasco, I am now in the "they're dead" camp. To paraphrase radio announcer Stuart Hibberd on the impending death of George V - "Rangers life is moving peacefully towards its close" .

There are 2 outcomes now as I see it - either newco in the SPL or out altogether. I don't think newco is on so it's out.

Maybe by this time next week it will be all over.

This.

If anything, this 'clause' will simply serve to irritate the creditors further. The very notion that Green would have a built-in clause whereby he could purchase the assets at a price pre-determined by himself and D&P is laughable. I suspect the creditors would have something to say about the valuation placed on the assets in the event of liquidation. At the very least, you'd expect the assets to be sold to the highest bidder.

If (when) it goes to liquidation, don't they have to appoint a Liquidator, as opposed to administrators? I believe then there is a liquidation enquiry, which requires a legal sign-off by the Court of Session or similar

thats actally trueohmy.gif

also wheres my FULLY CAPITAL WORDS Leggo?

No block capitals. No middle names. No dates of birth. Barely a mention of Celtic. No sign of Odious Creep. Someone must have hacked his account. Either that or he's laying off the booze for a jubilee blow out over the next couple of days.

Worth reading Leggo to see which "seriously sensational story" the papers are covering up: http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/regan-sfa-and-threat-to-lee-mcculloch.html

I was wrong he isn't a gibbonmule he is an absolute fuckwitted analnugget.

When is he revealing the Catholic leaning BBC bigwigs who are all involved in systematically sullying the Rangers brand?

Worth reading Leggo to see which "seriously sensational story" the papers are covering up: http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/regan-sfa-and-threat-to-lee-mcculloch.html

In a previous life, Leggo was known as Lord HawHaw.

The man is a fruitcake.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I was wrong he isn't a gibbonmule he is an absolute fuckwitted analnugget.

When is he revealing the Catholic leaning BBC bigwigs who are all involved in systematically sullying the Rangers brand?

theres a guy on RM i quoted a few posts back who thinks its actually because they are unionists (yknow same as the bbc etc) laugh.gif

i agree they are definately worth £100 Mil at least between them rolleyes.gif

Do we know yet who is all in the GREEN BRIGADE ?

What's with the secrecy ??

Maybe theres' a 'Green Brigade' offshore company with directors Hughie, Whytie and Murraymint set to take control of Ibrox and lease it back to whoever takes over this basketcase of an 'institution'.

Has it been mentioned before that "Charles Green" is an anagram of Rangers Leech? Could he really be someone else and this whole thing is a hoax on the same scale as Peter Scott's Nessiteras Rhombopteryx?

edit due to carp speiling

Edited by Happy Buddie

Has it been mentioned before that "Chrales Green" is an anagram of Rangers Leech? Could he really be someone else and this whole thing is a hoax on the same scale as Peter Scott's Nessiteras Rhombopteryx?

Far more chance of Nessie existing than Green buying Rangers imo

Has it been mentioned before that "Charles Green" is an anagram of Rangers Leech? Could he really be someone else and this whole thing is a hoax on the same scale as Peter Scott's Nessiteras Rhombopteryx?

edit due to carp speiling

Could this be one of the mysterious backers of silas greenback??,

possibly a multi millionaire of scandanavian origin??blink.gif