Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/king-lodges-20m-claim-against-rangers.17819881

Looks to me like a scam by H&D, Green, Ticketus and King to get the CVA through. This is an attempt to get HMRC below the 25% level at which they could block the CVA. If it isn't then why did he leave it so late before putting in his claim? :angry:

King is quite publicly saying he doesnt support the CVA and H&D are dismissing his claim to be a creditor

Are you suggesting their both telling ... porkies? :o

Noticed this quote on Twitter:-

Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence

Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson believes clubs would not vote a Rangers Newco into SPL as things stand at present. :D

Anyone checked out Spencey's Twitter photo. :unsure:

wyRet.jpg

post-22765-0-08717000-1339156139_thumb.j

Edited by Granny Danger

http://www.heraldsco...angers.17819881

Looks to me like a scam by H&D, Green, Ticketus and King to get the CVA through. This is an attempt to get HMRC below the 25% level at which they could block the CVA. If it isn't then why did he leave it so late before putting in his claim? :angry:

That quantum doesn't compute in any case - no need to worry of any conspiracy.

Currently total debt as expressed within the CVA is ~£56m, of which ~£21m is HMRC.

Even if you were to add £20m, the HMRC percentage would be approx 27.5%

So, and forgive me if this has already been covered, is today not the earliest date the AP can sit and if so, is it sitting?

No date announced yet - I suggested above:

"Today was initially touted as the possible day for the Appellate Tribunal to reconvence to consider a new punishment.

That has fallen by the wayside, and I think that the smart money is that the Appellates will not meet until the 21 day appeal period after the CofS ruling passes (the thought being that if the Appellates came up with another sanction the buns didn't like in the meantime then they might appeal about the Lord Glennie ruling - I.e. frustrating the process again by appealing that the matter should have been sent all the way back to the original Panel).

The delay is no bad thing in my opinion............let the buggers sweat............it sure won't be a big inducement to Green's backers to progress so long as a possibe suspension/expulsion continues to hang over their heads. "

Stephen Thompson's comments today must be the final nail for Rangers.

Once the CVA fails, their newco won't be readmitted to the SPL, it certainly looks that way now.

It's really gonna happen! They're heading for Div 3.

Yep...best bit of news in quite a while :D

http://www.heraldsco...angers.17819881

This £20 million gives King quite a lot of sway. He's said he wants the creditors to reject the CVA and it's clear he and Green aren't exactly pals. If anything, I think this is bad news for Rangers' CVA prospects.

Stephen Thompson's comments today must be the final nail for Rangers.

Once the CVA fails, their newco won't be readmitted to the SPL, it certainly looks that way now.

It's really gonna happen! They're heading for Div 3.

There shouldn't be any club willing to vote them back into the SPL, let them put something back into the game they destroyed from the bottom up, it's the only fair punishment available - that's assuming the SFL would have them

I couldn't refer to him as the Hellboy because, as everyone knows, he is busy 'running' the SPL.

Fair point. Mind you that Hellboy doesn't have a second 'h' in it to show his green bigot leanings.

That quantum doesn't compute in any case - no need to worry of any conspiracy.

Currently total debt as expressed within the CVA is ~£56m, of which ~£21m is HMRC.

Even if you were to add £20m, the HMRC percentage would be approx 27.5%

m

Also, thinking back to the Morton administartion and eventual C.V.A. 10 years ago, I believe all alleged debt had to be proved to the administrators - you couldn't just suddenly turn up and become a creditor without evidence of such.

Seems like bluster from King and just another tit-for-tat side-show.