Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

in todays Hearald

My link

"CAMPBELL Ogilvie last night offered to stand down from the SFA presidency if the football association's board or member clubs felt it was in the best interests of the organisation."

Jumping before he is pushed/ pulled up by HMRC/plod

or finaly he gets that the ETB's the club gave out when he was at orcville are going to kill Ranjers

Ogilvie "I appreciate I was there at that time and people will associate me with some of the issues," he said. "If I signed off the accounts it has been in good faith."

As a director of Rangers I am afraid more is expected from you. I assume by good faith you mean you just accepted what was presented to you without query or question. Not good at all Campbell. sad.gif

Ogilvie "You would have to ask the clubs [what they feel about the situation], but to me they have been very supportive and the board have been very supportive. I emphasise the fact that in the board meetings relating to Rangers, naturally as any official at Hampden would do if it was related to their club, I have left the room. From day one, I have said I cannot be part of any discussion on Rangers."

A good first step, but your complicity in the EBT tax fraud means it is not just the clubs and your board you need to convince, it is the Scottish public. They want to see that someone who is the head of such a significant sporting body is honest and has personal integrity, and if he has made a mistake or been conned 'in good faith' he will deal with it.

Simple answer Campbell.

1. Phone your accountant/financial advisor/lawyer (you have one after all!)
  2. Tell him about your EBT which you believed was legal (in good faith) and acceptable to HMRC
  3. Ask your advisor to contact HMRC offering to normalise the tax on the £95,000 by paying what they believe you are due
  4. Ask your advisor to contact Duff & Duffer/MIH/David Murray offering to repay the £95k loan you received
  5. Whichever option from 3 or 4 you can do immediately, do it. And then stay on as President of the SFA if you wish to.

So think not about having the SFA member clubs supporting you, worry more about the public believing in you.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Tom English puts his boot right through the Gattuso 'signing'

http://m.scotsman.co...eason-1-2347959

Sad our two biggest circulation papers don't have anyone of that quality

Just the usual Rangers attempt to distract from the reality, and avoid the real issues they might be asked about. Normal spin/smoke & mirrors nonsense. When the Gattuso deal falls though there will another big name offering his blood/heart/soul to the club he loves. Gazza comeback anyone? ohmy.gif

Murray used this same trick every summer for years usually with succulent lamb.

Apart from the usual media tossa's that will give us the party line all the way to the end (Traytor, Dung, Hatefigure and Gollum) you can sense a change in the wind as far as all this goes. Pretty sure a month or so back, Waddell was saying Scottish football wouldnt survive if Rangers were put into Div 3. Mmmmm has he had a change of heart???

http://blogs.dailyre...h-for-fans.html

Some fairly refreshing good points from Waddell,

You can see him and Traynor scraping in the Record car park at 3pm.

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/tom-english-the-fantasy-of-34-year-old-who-played-four-games-last-season-1-2347959

There is some spectacular missing of the point in the comments part of that article.

Tom English is definitely on the list.

http://m.scotsman.co...eason-1-2347959

Clueless Sally praises Renal for wanting to sign for £12,000 a week instead of picking up £200,000 a week in China or the Middle East. Just one thing Sally, where is your club, that could owe anything up to £150,000,000, but is offering buttons to creditors, getting the £624,000 to pay for a 34 year old, injury prone, Italian thug? We demand answers!!!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4364449/Coistys-praise-as-Gattuso-eyes-deal.html

You can see him and Traynor scraping in the Record car park at 3pm.

P45....to all us Jags fans he is known as Traytor after his 2 page article in his paper during Save The Jags saying that we should not be saved and should be allowed to die. Not what he was saying a few years later when the shit hit the fan for Airdrie. He is a wuckfit!!!

I can't believe for one second that he believes that Gattuso will be coming. Then again, this is McCoist we're talking about.

Just for the sake of transparency, where are you getting the money to fund this ''blockbuster'' move Coisty? :rolleyes:

if the CVA is rejected the new team need somewhere to play, why not put the stadium on the open market and then the newco team can pay a realistic rent for the stadium and training ground.

If (when) the CVA is rejected, Rankers will not need Ibrokes to play their matches. Their new home ground will more likely be their current training facilities, with spectator numbers in the hundreds including those with four legs who are out for a Saturday afternoon stroll with their owners.

Hope they remember to clear the dog shit from the pitch before kick-off or it could get messy!

Be careful there! The Retard will be running a story about the Barca star joining up with Gattuso, to ignite the orcs hopes.

I noticed in the papers a few weeks ago that Gattuso was being released by AC, and they were saying that they werent even sure if he would be able to play competitive football again at a half decent level such was his injury history over the past year.

This whole farce is turning into a situation I had with a mate a few years ago................

We went to the pub and I bought the first round. For the second round he claimed he "didnt have a tenner" on him, so I bought the second round, and the third, etc, etc. On the way home I bought us both chips. He stayed at mine that night. Next morning he wanted to go into town, and proceeded to buy a £95 car stereo with the 2 £50 notes he had in his wallet!!!

WTF!!! was my question.

"Oh I didnt want to break a £50 for 2 pints last night." ohmy.gif If he had bought his share of pints and chips he wouldnt have been able to afford the stereo.

This is like rankers. They expect everyone else to pay for their mistakes via a CVA and then when it suits them produce a wad of cash to buy something for themselves when they would be better paying their way first, even if it did mean no stereo.

As it turns out, he got his car broken into a month later and somebody whipped his stereo. Awwwwwwwwwwwww diddums. biggrin.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Just the usual Rangers attempt to distract from the reality, and avoid the real issues they might be asked about. Normal spin/smoke & mirrors nonsense. When the Gattuso deal falls though there will another big name offering his blood/heart/soul to the club he loves. Gazza comeback anyone? ohmy.gif

Murray used this same trick every summer for years usually with succulent lamb.

Gazza comeback? Maybe with a fishing rod & some chicken!

Apart from the usual media tossa's that will give us the party line all the way to the end (Traytor, Dung, Hatefigure and Gollum) you can sense a change in the wind as far as all this goes. Pretty sure a month or so back, Waddell was saying Scottish football wouldnt survive if Rangers were put into Div 3. Mmmmm has he had a change of heart???

http://blogs.dailyre...h-for-fans.html

Waddell is one of the few journos who doesn't tug the forelock towards the OF. His column is usually a breath of fresh air compared to the crap Traytor comes out with. I doubt he said that a month ago, he's been consistent throughout. Excellent piece again today, bringing up their Germany trip and stating that they didn't pay for last years jaunt to Germany. Don't know if he's right about the season tickets though, SSN said St Mirren were reporting sales up by 15% on this time last summer.

I noticed in the papers a few weeks ago that Gattuso was being released by AC, and they were saying that they werent even sure if he would be able to play competitive football again at a half decent level such was his injury history over the past year.

This whole farce is turning into a situation I had with a mate a few years ago................

We went to the pub and I bought the first round. For the second round he claimed he "didnt have a tenner" on him, so I bought the second round, and the third, etc, etc. On the way home I bought us both chips. He stayed at mine that night. Next morning he wanted to go into town, and proceeded to buy a £95 car stereo with the 2 £50 notes he had in his wallet!!!

WTF!!! was my question.

"Oh I didnt want to break a £50 for 2 pints last night." ohmy.gif If he had bought his share of pints and chips he wouldnt have been able to afford the stereo.

This is like rankers. They expect everyone else to pay for their mistakes via a CVA and then when it suits them produce a wad of cash to buy something for themselves when they would be better paying their way first, even if it did mean no stereo.

As it turns out, he got his car broken into a month later and somebody whipped his stereo. Awwwwwwwwwwwww diddums. biggrin.gif

Your mate's a dick.

On a lighter note, I see Div has released the first P+B computer game based on this thread............

post-23278-0-39418900-1339324024_thumb.j

The miserable sod better be prepared to split the profits with those of us who have actually done the work whilst he's been sitting back arranging sponsorship deals with Ben & Jerry's and Sunkist. :angry:

Is Tom English correct in saying RFCIA have a signing embargo because they are in admin and, if the CVA is accepted, the ban will be lifted? I thought the embargo was due to non payment of taxes (WTC), regardless of whether they were in admin or not.

Ogilvie "I appreciate I was there at that time and people will associate me with some of the issues," he said. "If I signed off the accounts it has been in good faith."

As a director of Rangers I am afraid more is expected from you. I assume by good faith you mean you just accepted what was presented to you without query or question. Not good at all Campbell. sad.gif

Ogilvie "You would have to ask the clubs [what they feel about the situation], but to me they have been very supportive and the board have been very supportive. I emphasise the fact that in the board meetings relating to Rangers, naturally as any official at Hampden would do if it was related to their club, I have left the room. From day one, I have said I cannot be part of any discussion on Rangers."

A good first step, but your complicity in the EBT tax fraud means it is not just the clubs and your board you need to convince, it is the Scottish public. They want to see that someone who is the head of such a significant sporting body is honest and has personal integrity, and if he has made a mistake or been conned 'in good faith' he will deal with it.

Simple answer Campbell.

1. Phone your accountant/financial advisor/lawyer (you have one after all!)
  2. Tell him about your EBT which you believed was legal (in good faith) and acceptable to HMRC
  3. Ask your advisor to contact HMRC offering to normalise the tax on the £95,000 by paying what they believe you are due
  4. Ask your advisor to contact Duff & Duffer/MIH/David Murray offering to repay the £95k loan you received
  5. Whichever option from 3 or 4 you can do immediately, do it. And then stay on as President of the SFA if you wish to.

So think not about having the SFA member clubs supporting you, worry more about the public believing in you.

Spot on.

As we are calling out for integrity in the game the President of the SFA continues to show how power hungry these people are whilst not showing any integrity at all. If he had any integrity he would have stood down the moment this farce started. It is the only thing to do, if you had any integrity that is. Instead he's clinging onto his position and using a smokescreen of 'if the clubs want me to stand down I will'. The right thing to do isn't leave the room when Rangers are talked about. The right thing to do is stand down.

Apart from the integrity issue, the SFA is being led by someone who signs off dodgy accounts, benefits from crooked deals and apparently doesn't know how the company he was company secretary/director of functions. Even if the fantasy of him knowing nothing was wrong was somehow true, all that does is show he is unfit for the role by his errors of judgement and being so gullible as to be totally unaware of any wrong doing at all. he is not fit to hold the office of SFA president. Ogilvy has to go immediately

If anything shows what an old pals act Scottish football is it is this situation.

There is some spectacular missing of the point in the comments part of that article.

Tom English is definitely on the list.

Is this the D'amico we're talking about - just google it, seems to be plenty.

Think Scotland would have had enough of Italian 'agents' after the Livingston fiasco.

On 19 December 2008 he (D'amico) was suspended for 1 year by FIGC along with C.Pasqualin (9 months),[5][6] by violating article 1 of Codice di Giustizia Sportiva and article 3 of agent regulation.[7] He represented Cesare Natali to negotiate with club but also represented Udinese Calcio to sign the player, thus conflict of interests. The ban was shorten by the Tribunale Nazionale di Arbitrato per lo Sport of CONI on 21 October 2009.[8]

However he still worked as the agent in the transfer of Marco Malagò and Vincenzo Italiano despite suspended, thus violated article 1 of CGS again and also breached the article 10. At that time, the company also used a un-registered agent Alessandro D'Amico to broke the transfer of Paolo Sammarco to Udinese and Matteo Scapini to Pro Belvedere Vercelli. Andrea was suspended again for 2 months 20 days, fined €20,000 and Alessandro inhibition for 6 months.

I must be missing something here! I have not reported anyone! Am I being spoofed?

Did you or did you not email/phone the internet police?