Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would Ryanair do with that big Harp logo? Can you imagine the sh1t if that crew got involved as well? Having to pay for a pee etc?

Surely EasyJet have the ready-made corporate colour scheme to sponsor Ibrox Stadium? They could always sponsor three stands, with the fourth one being sponsored by KLM to make sure people knew it was in tribute to their Dutch contingent.

It's obvious, when you say it out loud to yourself, that the the only airline that could possibly sponsor Ibrox is FlyBe.

Charlie Green already has a clothing store (based on Top Man) which is where he got his (1) suit from, called Fly Man.

Edited by Happy Buddie

I can exclusively reveal that Haudit & Daudit are talking with Qantas and Monarch airlines about a joint sponsorship venture. They will be releasing details about the Qantam deal on wednesday, thursday, friday soon.

The guy obviously just looked at D&P statement and said that, no mention of liquidator going in and taking more out of it than the paltry 5.5m.

I honestly cant see a CVA getting accepted, why would HMRC appoint BDO as liquidator if they were going to accept a CVA?

They must know they alone pretty much decide whether its accepted or not, so this is the clear indication that it wont be accepted.

The guy obviously just looked at D&P statement and said that, no mention of liquidator going in and taking more out of it than the paltry 5.5m.

I honestly cant see a CVA getting accepted, why would HMRC appoint BDO as liquidator if they were going to accept a CVA?

They must know they alone pretty much decide whether its accepted or not, so this is the clear indication that it wont be accepted.

HMRC had the liquidator appointed before the CVA proposal came out (though we only heard about it afterwards) so that's not a fair assumption.

However, suggesting HMRC will accept the CVA for their share in an extra £4m seems highly optimistic. If their share of the debt is just over 25 per cent, you're talking about an extra million quid (for an organisation which deals in billions) in exchange for altering the rules of engagement with every company in debt and setting an astonishing precedent for a company getting away with simply not paying PAYE and VAT and breaking their agreement in paying the wee tax case.

"To be honest, I’m now in the camp that thinks it’s more likely HMRC will vote it through."....

"I came to this revelation when the Daily Mail paid me to say this so they can sell newspapers to the knuckledraggers."

So Rangers want to sign Petrov as well?

"The 33-year-old Bulgarian is thought to be keen on a move following Bolton’s relegation from the Premiership."

Daily Record type journalism at it's best.

Never mind deleted, this thread should be tagged to appear first above all other threads as a sign to anyone who visits P&B of the unity in the dislike of Rankers and the way they have conducted themselves for decades.

lets face it , of all the Rangers fans we individually know, how many have tried to do anything to save their club? In my case .. none.Ok it might have been pissing against the wind,but at least they should have tried something to save " The Institution " Every single Rangers fan i know sat back blaming everyone else and looked for Tarriers behind every door to blame, while doing nothing.If every Rangers fan who was at Manchester had got together and put money up for their club in a fund ,they could have bought the club. The total raised by the RFF was pathetic considering the amount of ra Bears walking the streets of Scotland.

This has been interesting to me also. It's not just that the "establishment" club has had no real effort by supporters (individually or groups) to push through a package genuinely trying to save their club (I mean real offers; not BK claptrap) but also that there has been no real interrogation from high profile "fans". You would have thought that with their obvious fan base in the scottish legal/finance/business world someone would have led the charge against the obvious carve up of the club by a bunch of charlatans but....nothing! Where is the gersbiased equivalent of RTC or Scotslawthoughts? Nothing. It's been left to the forums who, with due respect, are bogged down with whataboutery in their ongoing bigotfest with the other cheeks.

I work in a biggish (100 times bigger tha RFC) company with a heavy weegie management content; not a peep from thes guys on what might happen, how it happened and what they could add to the argument. I think that their fans fall in to the two classic categories just the same as every other team; dedicated fans who will support their team whatever and BIRG (basking in reflected glory) fans. Unfortunately they think they're mostly the former but they are finding out that they are mostly the latter.

This has been interesting to me also. It's not just that the "establishment" club has had no real effort by supporters (individually or groups) to push through a package genuinely trying to save their club (I mean real offers; not BK claptrap) but also that there has been no real interrogation from high profile "fans". You would have thought that with their obvious fan base in the scottish legal/finance/business world someone would have led the charge against the obvious carve up of the club by a bunch of charlatans but....nothing! Where is the gersbiased equivalent of RTC or Scotslawthoughts? Nothing. It's been left to the forums who, with due respect, are bogged down with whataboutery in their ongoing bigotfest with the other cheeks.

I work in a biggish (100 times bigger tha RFC) company with a heavy weegie management content; not a peep from thes guys on what might happen, how it happened and what they could add to the argument. I think that their fans fall in to the two classic categories just the same as every other team; dedicated fans who will support their team whatever and BIRG (basking in reflected glory) fans. Unfortunately they think they're mostly the former but they are finding out that they are mostly the latter.

There is maybe also a factor of resignation, they know whats happening and know there is nothing they can do. Coupled with the fact that anything dodgy wont be revealed simply because someone asks a question. Whyte was asked questions and simply lied to people. Granted i dont think anyone asked directly "will you pay the tax?" but even if they did i imagine he would have said yes.

I can exclusively reveal that Haudit & Daudit are talking with Qantas and Monarch airlines about a joint sponsorship venture. They will be releasing details about the Qantam deal on wednesday, thursday, friday soon.

i thought it was going to be more of a consortium with JetBlue, BigSky Air , Aeroflot and Malev Hûngarian Airlines getting involved, and operating under the name of Blue Bigot Hunlines.....

Edited by Herman Hessian

Quote;

" if the CVA proposal is rejected, Duff & Phelps will sell the assets — primarily Ibrox and Murray Park — to Green’s consortium".

The Mail prediction seems to have been based on the fact that they reckon Dumb and Dumber will sell the assets to Green should the CVA not be accepted.

Looks like a total stitch up to me - what right do Dumb and Dumber have to sell the assets to Green at a knockdown price ?

I thought they were there to look after the creditors or have I got that wrong !?

I'm off to magaluf tonight for a week, I'm honestly petrified at how much this thread will have exploded because of Thursday's cva outcomesad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

However if the result is as we all hope, I could be celebrating the death of the scum in Magaluf (.....and a possible promotion tongue.gif)

See you on the other side men, fingers crossed

I'm off to magaluf tonight for a week, I'm honestly petrified at how much this thread will have exploded because of Thursday's cva outcomesad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

However if the result is as we all hope, I could be celebrating the death of the scum in Magaluf (.....and a possible promotion tongue.gif)

See you on the other side men, fingers crossed

Find a bar that has Sky Sports News - watching Jim White greetin on the tellybox with a beer in hand sounds like the high-life 8)

Quote;

" if the CVA proposal is rejected, Duff & Phelps will sell the assets — primarily Ibrox and Murray Park — to Green’s consortium".

The Mail prediction seems to have been based on the fact that they reckon Dumb and Dumber will sell the assets to Green should the CVA not be accepted.

Looks like a total stitch up to me - what right do Dumb and Dumber have to sell the assets to Green at a knockdown price ?

I thought they were there to look after the creditors or have I got that wrong !?

One thing I am absolutely certain about is this. If the CVA is rejected there will be a legal challenge to Haudit & Daudit selling Ibrox, Murray Park and other tangible assets to Green. In fact I think there will be challenges to this from a number of quarters.

With regards to Airline/Ibrox naming deals, anyone who believes a word Green says should fly to their next holidays on one of these:

post-22765-0-06869100-1339409493_thumb.j

In answer to the posts about supporters inaction and lack of fund raising. The RFFF is run by people you wouldn't trust to wash your car. I have contributed a nominal amount but stopped as soon as i heard about the proposed Lilly Garden and the money wasted on the pitch. Not what we were led to believe the money would have been used for.

In truth Rangers possible debt is at such a level that it was beyond anything the fans could raise. There was talk of a fans buyout of the club and it was going to be led by Mark Dingwall and the Rangers Supporters Trust. This plan was forgotten with as soon as Paul Murray and his consortium offered Fat Chap a place on the board if he threw his considerable weight behind The Blue Knights bid

The leaders of the Rangers Supporters Associations are an embarrassment at times. We have John McMillan who says what he thinks the media want him to say and TBH is so out of touch it is unbelievable. Mark Dingwall...I am not even going to start on this fat self serving wind bag. We then have Sandy Jardine put forward by the club as our spokesman. He is not going to make a new career for himself as a diplomat anyway and has probably caused more damage than he has good.

There was the 10,000 who went to the protest march and i have to say i was surprised they managed to get that number to attend. I think that is an indication there is a support there who will rally round for the club when they are needed but at the moment there is no leadership at the club and certainly nothing that i am going to get excited about.

Charles Green? I am afraid i have heard all this before and it will take some positive action by him before i am convinced and nonsense media stories about £20,000 pw Martin Petrov is a turn off for me...Signings like this have taken the club to the brink. What we need are a few seasons of hard work and getting the clubs finances back to somewhere in the real world. If we lose a few thousand Bigots/Glory Hunters well that will be 1 positive to come out of this whole mess