Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice wee drive over the Braes and down through Ayrshire..Downside is i am 6'3'' and the leg room at Rugby Park is murder.

There is loads of legroom in the Frank Beattie stand and plenty of pie stalls. Only £330 (+£20 discount voucher if bought by 30th June) for a season ticket to watch the mighty Killie. You know it makes sense!

Go to Rugby park mate with the rest of the pies. ;)

Or go shopping....

Just dont come to St. Mirren park, you're not wanted.

I think i might start going to the Feegie Dome just to spite you :P

or compare the average attendances against capacities:

• NHL - Avg Capacity: 18,331 - Avg Attendance: 17,132 (93.46% of capacity)
  • NBA - Avg Capacity: 19,154 - Avg Attendance: 17,323 (90.44% of capacity)
  • MLS - Avg Capacity: 28,745 - Avg Attendance: 17,872 (62.17% of capacity)

This isn't really relevant.

What would be more appropriate with respect to what you're trying to prove would be the percentage of games which were sold out (demand outstripping supply). From your data, it could just be the case that every single NBA game is 90% full.

A game which is sold out could be considered as a "censored" data point and there are complex ways of factoring that into averages.

I drive from Ayrshire to Paisley for the games and always park in Feegie as I like to get home before the official car park lets folk out at 10pm. Never had a problem and never had to pay anyone to 'watch' my car. Go on No8 - support a diddie team - it will change your views on life :)

The last time I was at Sellick Park, a wee Heidy ( about 6 or 7 years old ) "offered" to watch my car. I gave him 50p and said he'd better be careful with it, cos I knew where he lived and if it was damaged I was coming to get him. You could see in his face that he wasn't quite sure whether I was serious or not.

STOP!!!

Diddy fans - you are losing your marbles trying to get NO.8 to support your teams,

Where has the mutual dislike of the Old Firm and their fans gone?

Have you no self respect?

Let them die quietly and with some dignity and NO.8 can simply follow follow he can follow ...em....nope.;)

So, meeting is Thursday

Meeting and announcement same day ? Or what :unsure:

It depends how long it takes for Hector to stop laughing at the proposal. It could be into the next week.

STOP!!!

Diddy fans - you are losing your marbles trying to get NO.8 to support your teams,

Where has the mutual dislike of the Old Firm and their fans gone?

Have you no self respect?

Let them die quietly and with some dignity and NO.8 can simply follow follow he can follow ...em....nope.;)

TBH it has kinda thrown me as well. Some of them almost seemed fair minded there for a minute. Thank God for Wisbit ;)

TBH it has kinda thrown me as well. Some of them almost seemed fair minded there for a minute. Thank God for Wisbit ;)

No I think we should try to convert you as there seems to be the kernel of a decent human being deep within that h*n interior. We can then hold you up as a shining beacon and continue the process.

Also someone once said "The surest way to defeat your enemy is one by one". I think it was Eric Morecambe.

Nice wee drive over the Braes and down through Ayrshire..Downside is i am 6'3'' and the leg room at Rugby Park is murder.

no leg room issues at somerset wink.gif

What would be more appropriate with respect to what you're trying to prove would be the percentage of games which were sold out (demand outstripping supply). From your data, it could just be the case that every single NBA game is 90% full.

A game which is sold out could be considered as a "censored" data point and there are complex ways of factoring that into averages.

Well i certainly know that in Vancouver the Canucks sell out every game, although there are ways to get tickets pre game if you time it correct as with so many home games there are normally a few spare season ticket seats . I have a friend who has 3 season tickets to the BC Lions Canadian football team and rather than send him a book of tickets he gets sent individual tickets a month before each game, thus if he is going to miss a game he can pass the tickets on to his employees without the risk of losing his book.

As to the current Cancuks run as of the 28th of March this year it stood at 400 games in a row. How some Scottish teams would love a record like that.

This is the active sell out list as at the 28th of March for all North American sports

Activesellout.jpg

With the all time records below

AlltimeSellout.jpg

It would be interesting to see a European comparision.

Was speaking to a Rangers & a Celtic fan in the pub last night who both actually think the CVA will go through..........saying that they both also said it was ALL Craig Whyte's fault plus Scottish would be like the Irish or Welsh league without Rangers ! rolleyes.gif The Rangers fan actually bet me £5 that they DON'T get liquidated !unsure.gif

I suggested that they both don't believe everything they read in the Daily Record ! laugh.gif

I realise fair-mindedness and a genuine caring for others must be a huge shock to your system. But thats what makes us different to the OF :) .

My whole point was that random statistics with no context don't tell you the whole story! And that looking at another one, again with no context, could lead you to a completely different conclusion.

PS. I don't have info to hand about how many games sold out, I agree it would add a lot to the overall picture. But it would certainly be pretty strange if on average 93% of tickets sold, but there were no sell outs.

My whole point was that random statistics with no context don't tell you the whole story! And that looking at another one, again with no context, could lead you to a completely different conclusion.

PS. I don't have info to hand about how many games sold out, I agree it would add a lot to the overall picture. But it would certainly be pretty strange if on average 93% of tickets sold, but there were no sell outs.

It disnae matter cos 73% of all statistics are made up.