Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Unfortunately, i don't think that is a likely scenario. Even if they get punted to Div 3, byt the time your bairn is going to the games, it will be back to the normal 2 horse race.

We can still celebrate the death of Rangers now but the b*****d son of Rangers will be around (albeit with a long time before they get the world record of league titles back)

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

Edited by ALLYMAC

This is a bit like saying all Germans should be ashamed of being German. No, I don't buy it, and there are many decent OF fans out there, just like there are many horrible bigots. Its the decent Rangers fans I feel sorry for. Not very sorry mind, Rangers dug their own grave, and I look forward with anticipation to the next nail. :D

Being born in Germany, is not the same as "choosing" to support one side of the OF, also, I am sure there are many German's who are deeply, deeply ashamed of what their leaders did.

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

sad.gif

1) Murray Park and Ibrox i presume?

This was discussed many pages ago - theres no value listed against the properties in the CVA under the newco scenario. Green is buying the players, goodwill etc. No one has, yet, been able to answer what happens to the property.

Quite simple,they are ensuring the continuation of the club under a new company. They have liqudated the company not the club,that seems to be the reading of that. If that is the case,and it seems that way,then the club has came through this with very little financial debt attached to it going forward.

But the club now has to apply to have the SFA membership and SPL share transferred to the new company. The club may well find itself with very little debt and nowhere to play

Such a thought has never entered my head. Unlike many i can see past the bigotry,bitterness and vindictiveness towards others,yourself included as you seem to have an unhealthy obsession as to why people support any particular club.

You mean ignore it?

Well played sir

It is. He is a fucking Fruit Loop. There is a documentary on Youtube on Rangers and Celtic and they chose him as your typical Rangers Supporter. :rolleyes:

He is banned for life from Ibrox.

Is it cause he is black?

I think we have been failing in our duty to report the current RM mood in respect of recent developments....

I don't want in the SPL next season, tell them to f**k off. Start from the bottom, and see when we eventually do work our way up, tell them to f**k off again and stay in the first division. Watch the country die, watch St Johnstone, Hearts, Dundee Utd, struggle to pay their players, fall and slowly die. I'll fucken love it.

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but there is no rule in the SFL in regards TV deals and the club can actually aquire their own...correct?

*sniggers*

:lol: :lol:

lolrangers.gif

I see that Duff and Phelps are saying now they will proceed with the sale of Ranegrs for £5.5m to Green's SEVCO company.

I don't know much about the wheelings and deelings of business, but surely now they have to bascically asccept the the most money for each component of the club ensuring the creditors get the best price back.

And if that means each player is sold seperately, and each brock of ibrox is sold seperately so be it.

So how can they say that they will just sell the entire show for £5.5m ??

Aye, HMRC have rules for that kind of thing...

Would've gotten away with it were it not for those meddling rules clicky type thing

Being born in Germany, is not the same as "choosing" to support one side of the OF, also, I am sure there are many German's who are deeply, deeply ashamed of what their leaders did.

You could choose to give up your German citizenship. Nobody is forcing them to stay in Germany, just because their parents were born there and were raised there. You see how ludicrous it is? As I said, there are many decent OF fans out there.

there are many decent OF fans out there, just like there are many horrible bigots. Its the decent Rangers fans I feel sorry for. Not very sorry mind, Rangers dug their own grave, and I look forward with anticipation to the next nail. :D

Thanks for that.

Particularly vomit inducing interview fron Hugh Keevins on 'Talksport' just now..

'Make no mistake about it.. this will be disatrous for Celtic and disastrous for scottish football...' ... :huh: aye okay shug.. :)

Its also clear Keys and Gray have a hard-on for Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy..

Keys "Hugh would this have happened had the Blue Knights been succesful with their bid...?"

Keevins "Yes..." :D :D :D

why doesnt he just die aswell :angry:

I'm on the 2nd week of 2 weeks annual leave from work. I hoped this was going to happen this week laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

On the downside - I wanted to go for a game of golf but that won't happen now.