Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You could choose to give up your German citizenship. Nobody is forcing them to stay in Germany, just because their parents were born there and were raised there. You see how ludicrous it is? As I said, there are many decent OF fans out there.

Undoubtedly there are, although they are strangely silent when their fellow fans actions are called into question.

Poor behaviour by OF supporters seems to be carried out by a sizeable majority and silently condoned by everyone else in their ranks.

In lamens terms then.... the liquidators seize ownership of all assets... ibrox, succulent lamb park, playing staff; albion car park etc.. sell it off to the highest bidder...(not neccesarily Green) and allocate moneys raised between creditors...

sorry for being naive but is that the script roughly ???

alex thomson@alextomoRemember how #c4news reported how badly political interference in RFC went down with HMRC?

alex thomson@alextomoWhat doe Alex Salmond and all the interfering MSPs have to say now after their actions pleading against liquidation only antagonised HMRC?

I'd guessAlex would say (quietly) " Job Done!" laugh.gif

I opted to support St Mirren despite a family convention of supporting Rangers (albeit largely from their armchairs).

I chose to support St Mirren after a mate took me to a couple of matches, and I enjoyed the atmosphere and banter. Oh, and they were my local senior team and all that....

I attended one match at Ibrox in 1994/95. Rangers versus Dundee Utd. It was a truly hideous experience, characterised by vile and venomous bile, and I've never been back, and never will be (will anyone?).

So, in summary, I opted not to support Rangers, and this is perhaps one of the decisions I have made in my life of which I'm most proud.

You can take your analysis and blow it our your arse :)

Oh, and on the HMRC decision. No surprise there (I'd described the CVA proposal on the day of publication as laughable), but I punched the air in celebration in any event.

GIRFUY!

Don't blame me!

Edited by Dweezboy

Read it earlier on another site. Basically telling people that the club shall continue as a football club,only it will be virtually debt free. Only thing that will change is a different serial number at companies house for the company to trade but the club will continue. Happened to Middlesbro,Charlton,Leeds,we're no different.

... provided you're able to retain the playing assets - basically Ibrox as you could manage without Murray Park - and provided you're able to retain SPL or failing that SFL participation (assuming SFL is viable).

Save The Gers.....

For each donation she reveals more on webcam..... 8)

Like the club she used to follow, she is clearly not one for following the rules either ....

did you see the sign over her right shoulder?tongue.gif

Quite simple,they are ensuring the continuation of the club under a new company. They have liqudated the company not the club,that seems to be the reading of that. If that is the case,and it seems that way,then the club has came through this with very little financial debt attached to it going forward.

Sorry to burst your bubble, sonny, but liquidation means that rangers have ceased to exist, hence the expression NEWco. Zero titles and counting, and at best trying to maintain a huge stadium on Div 3 income: 's gonna be a long time before any zombie club have anything to stick on the mantelpiece. Some of next year's squad might be shaving before they get near the SPL.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: