Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you are different in the way that you will be demoted 3 divisions as you will be a newco after the liquidation with any luck

Balls to that. They can apply for membership along with anyone else who fancies a go. If they are succesful with that, then they can move into the 3rd division.

The cream buns knew it was happening today as they got the season ticket re-newals out at the end of last week for people to recieve yesterday, my filthy scum following brother got his yesterday and i can only assume the once mighty Rangers were hoping that the clearly brain dead followers would purchase the season tickets straight away before the liquidation was more or less confirmed today along with 3rd division football.

i have taken no pleasure in teams like Clydebank or Airdrie being in this position but seeing the mighty Rangers crumble is great, especially at the hands of the lady they love so dearly, her majesty is doing a great job cleaning up these dirty organisations

you are different in the way that you will be demoted 3 divisions as you will be a newco after the liquidation with any luck

If that's the outcome then that will sit all right with many Rangers fans,we've no problem with that. As i said,no diferent from any other club who were liquidated,Middlesboro were relegated to old division three,Charlton were also relegated but the clubs continued as the clubs they were,Rangers aren't any different.

The liquidator can also sell the assets and the business to pay off the debts and undo any dealings or trading which he deems to be void.

From the article posted by IO above.

Wonder how that will play out re Wallace?

Edited by God of War

Balls to that. They can apply for membership along with anyone else who fancies a go. If they are succesful with that, then they can move into the 3rd division.

i agree, teams like Spartans have been trying for years and been told to piss of so why should Rangers get straight in, only problem is the powers that be in our coutry will still want the filth in our game one way or another

Tbf this is always, forevermore, going to be a matter of dispute. Down in England clubs have changed company in various ways and haven't been regarded as new clubs. Rangers fans will say they are, rivals will say they aren't, my gut reaction is much of the media will say they are. Most likely the football authorities will say they are as that's the basis upon which a Newco continuing membership is founded.

There'll be a huge editing war on Wikipedia for about 5 years.

Don't the SFA need to authorise that?