Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

Does the school know you are using the computers son? A wee while = forever. Remember you've still got the EBT investigation, the Tribunal results and the BTC. As far as im aware they voted to carry any sanctions onto a newco, so your well and truly fcuked.

Third time I've posted this video about Rangers death. First was at the news of admin, second was of HMRC getting their own liquidators in place before the inevitable, and the 3rd is the rejection of a CVA.

Guile's theme really does go with everything it seems, including the demise and closure of the Big House. :D Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

I lost a few pages there and there's no way I'm catching up. Just like to add how delighted I am this has finally come to pass.

Now it's time to unite with the No To Newco campaign. 8)

You could choose to give up your German citizenship. Nobody is forcing them to stay in Germany, just because their parents were born there and were raised there. You see how ludicrous it is? As I said, there are many decent OF fans out there.

I didn't Godwin this, the other bloke did and his point was about Nazis, not just German Citizens.

Why do people continue to support Rangers, given all that they stand for? As far as I can tell, you merely cite weakness of character and/or indoctrination.

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

HA,,,,,,,,,HA,,,,,,ALL US DIDDIES MIGHT BE PISH BUT WE'VE ALL GOT TEAMS TO SUPPORT,,,,,,,,,,,MEH,,,MEH,,,YOUS ARE EXTINCT,,,,MEH,,,MEH,,,,YOUS SURRENDERED TO THE HMRC,,,UTTER SURRENDER MONKEYS.

Am I doing it right?

Is this new?

@HMRCgovuk: Statement on #Rangers Football Club here http://t.co/JmlVZaaW

Reading between the lines, it looks like HMRC are happy for the club to continue, but fully intend to pursue Whyte/Murray and whoever else as much as they can.

To be honest, thats a pretty fair minded attitude

Player registrations go to the SFA, hence no asset value in the liquidation column of the CVA doc.

Other assets cannot be undersold though. And players can be sold between now and 'then' (or could have been sold - no club would want to pay out cash now surely??)

But this isnt the liquidation scenario, its the newco. Under that column, there is a value against the players registrations.

Not really, German people don't choose to be German.

My cousins get a choice. They were born in Germany, but have an English mother. Generally dual nationality isn't allowed in Germany, so if they chose to take British citizenship, then they would lose their German identity. One cousin used to want to do this so he could join the British army. He's grown up a bit now though. OF fans, when they are kids, don't "choose" to become OF fans. My wee brother is called Sean, his dad is a Celtic supporter from Glasgow, and his bedroom was pretty much painted green and white from birth. How much choice did he realistically have?

Edited by xbl

Is this new?

@HMRCgovuk: Statement on #Rangers Football Club here http://t.co/JmlVZaaW

Read it earlier on another site. Basically telling people that the club shall continue as a football club,only it will be virtually debt free. Only thing that will change is a different serial number at companies house for the company to trade but the club will continue. Happened to Middlesbro,Charlton,Leeds,we're no different.

Bollocks again, to say all OF fans share the same political views as their fellow fan at the respective clubs is absolute nonsense.

Wouldn't call the "traditional" songs political, really. More a celebration of hatred, violence and bigotry. Neither of these clubs will make a stand against the "unpalatable minority" (yeah right) of their support, because that's their key demographic.

Yer average weegie trog knows as much about politics as they do about religion - because, you see, "catholic" and "protestant" are sects: sects of Christianity. That's the Christianity which preaches peace, love and forgiveness.....

f**k sake xbl are you seriously godwinning the rangers chucklefest?

Not me guv'nor, I was just responding to someone who DID do that!

I didn't Godwin this, the other bloke did and his point was about Nazis, not just German Citizens.

Why do people continue to support Rangers, given all that they stand for? As far as I can tell, you merely cite weakness of character and/or indoctrination.

Emotional illogical attachment to their club, same as the rest of us.

Keep chipping away makes no difference to myself or others but if it pleases you keep trying.

I just want to understand why?

If Killie came out with a policy (official or otherwise) of not signing Jews or black people tomorrow, I would walk away.

If this policy had been part of the fabric of the club since day one, I would never have been there in the first place and neither would any of my family.

Simple as that.