Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mr Green taken from the bbc live text

"It's massively disappointing and I think to some extent we have been misled by HMRC. "Duff and Phelps have consistently said to me that they were in dialogue with HMRC and that they hadn't rejected the CVA route.

"Irrespective of what I was being told by HMRC, my own advisors at Deloitte have been in dialogue with them too.

"To see them today saying this is a 'policy decision' leaves me speechless. If that's the case, is that a policy that was invented this week?

"If not, why weren't we told that in February or March? We could have gone into a NewCo then and saved a huge amount of money and time.

"It would also have removed the false hope from Rangers fans. There is no possible way that this is better for creditors."

He listened to Duff and Phelps which as history has told is insanely stupid.

Once again Rangers going down the "its no fair, we are being treated unfairly" road.

Euros on telly (muted). About to listen to traynor crying his eyes out on sportsound on the radio. Catching up on P&B on laptop (currently on page 1663). Beer in hand, pie and chips in oven, jelly in fridge, ice cream in freezer. Slippers on toes.

Could someone give Catriona Shearer a wee ring to see if she can make me the happiest and most completely fulfilled man alive?

Oh and don't spoil the surprise but I hope we're now onto the zombie rangers must die thread.

:D (My actual grin is considerably bigger than this).

"It would also have removed the false hope from Rangers fans..."

Once again Rangers going down the "its no fair, we are being treated unfairly" road.

Gutted. Like Green really cares anyway, only interested in lining his own pockets.

Similar to this morning.

Why does Green think he can negotiate his way out of this?

Worth bringing up cockwomble Doncaster's assertion a fortnight ago that they had no reason to further consider a Newco proposal as none were expected.

He's either lying or very bad at his job.

Or both.

I know it may be mentioned on here, but is it true Rangers will get a vote for the newco if the vote is before they are officially liquidated??

Bizarre if true.

Yes their oldco will vote with Ross County.

What bollox, haven't rejected the CVA route also means they haven't accepted it.

Worth bringing up cockwomble Doncaster's assertion a fortnight ago that they had no reason to further consider a Newco proposal as none were expected.

He's either lying or very bad at his job.

I think he was lying and is very bad at his job.