Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1339525828[/url]' post='6328487']

Apologies if this has all ready been discussed (I can't keep up with the pages!) but with that prize twat Paul Clark saying that the assets, the contracts, the history, everything will be transferred to a newco... Surely to f**k the liabilities must go to a newco too. They can't just cherry pick the good stuff to take to a newco surely?

I would like to know how this could happen, especially for £5.5m. The players would surely be sold?

I took the "support your local team" thing to mean that if you're lucky enough to be from Arbroath you'd support Arbroath. Or (if luck hasn't smiled on you and) you're from Dundee you'd support one of the teams there etc etc Then you grow up, move away because of work/education/love interest/prison sentence and you take your allegiance with you.

As opposed to being born and bred in a town miles away from Glasgow and being an OF follower.

PS - I've always been behind the "support your local team" idea. Now I'm not so sure. Having moved to Glasgow for uni and stayed because of work I find myself with 2 kids and their local team is, er.... rangers :(

I know a guy who's been a Pars fan all of his life but because he moved to Grangemouth and his son has grown up there, he's brought him up to support... Falkirk. ohmy.gif

Now there's a man of principle.

I see that HMRC is content to force Rangers FC plc into liquidation and that football club’s future is now in the hands of any potential owners as well as the SPL and the SFA.........Will the rather anonymous and secretive consortium fronted by Mr Green now withdraw their offer to fund a new company, or will they even pass the tests of being fit and proper owners of a new club in the Scottish leagues.........Should a decision be made to relegate any new club to the third division, would this have to be voted upon by the member clubs of the SFL?.........What happens if they say no?.................

f**k the lot of you , scottish football will die with the rangers if we go and then its us who will be laughing , WATP .

Thought you had left this horrible place?

So not only are you a dumb bigoted f**k, you're also a liar.

Party on Orc bhoy.

f**k the lot of you , scottish football will die with the rangers if we go and then its us who will be laughing , WATP .

*insert cool story bro type gif*

How does it feel? Death?

It's ok, with all the other Rangers fans hurting together, You'll Never Walk Alone.