Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't understand how Green can attempt to transfer assets to a newco when they should be sold to pay their creditors?

17.1.8 That the Joint Administrators are authorised, subject to implementation of a CVA, to conclude a sale of the whole, or part of the business, property and assets of the Company, without having to obtain the sanction of the Company’s creditors at further creditors’ meetings, upon such terms as the Joint Administrators deem fit and they be authorised to liaise with all relevant parties, bodies or organisations which they deem relevant for achieving that purpose.

Don't think Greens deal is worth the paper its written on. Reckon Hectors legal beagles will be waiting at court for him to try it.

While we had heard such tales, this is certainly worth highlighting once more if only for its point and snigger potential:

The new owner will also require working capital to keep the club ticking over, and to invest and grow it. Charles Green hasn't detailed how much he's planning to make available, or where it's coming from. But I'm told the new management is already sounding out small-scale investors through Independent Financial Advisers in Glasgow.

Source

I don't understand how Green can attempt to transfer assets to a newco when they should be sold to pay their creditors?

DOA ( and apt name ) will sell assets to the highest bidder. If Green want them for a Newco, he will need to bid - although if he puts together e realistic offer for a job lot this would need to be considered on the basis that all of the assets might not sell in an open auction.

It irrelevant anyway as Green will disappear as quickly as he arrived as there is no quick buck to be made here.

Am I the only one who thinks that a Newco Buns in Div 3 would be the gathering place for the most bigoted and racist orcs; the worst of the worst away supporters who followed a club that doesn't exist any more....Rangers I think they were called?

17.1.8 That the Joint Administrators are authorised, subject to implementation of a CVA, to conclude a sale of the whole, or part of the business, property and assets of the Company, without having to obtain the sanction of the Company’s creditors at further creditors’ meetings, upon such terms as the Joint Administrators deem fit and they be authorised to liaise with all relevant parties, bodies or organisations which they deem relevant for achieving that purpose.

Don't think Greens deal is worth the paper its written on. Reckon Hectors legal beagles will be waiting at court for him to try it.

I heard comment today (from some insolvency expert woman) that HMRC had pretty much approved certain element of the proposals, but I'm not convinced either. I'm not entirely sure if it is up to HMRC alone to sanction this. The clause in the CVA document whereby Green automatically assumed the right - and responsiblity - to buy the assets for £5.5M always seemed a bit fanciful, thought some reckon it is the only way of getting anything for the creditors. Seems unlikely given that Duff & Phelps will be smacking their invoice on the table first, and after they've cleaned up, the other creditors are likely to get washers.

Who knows, really?

DOA ( and apt name ) will sell assets to the highest bidder. If Green want them for a Newco, he will need to bid - although if he puts together e realistic offer for a job lot this would need to be considered on the basis that all of the assets might not sell in an open auction.

It irrelevant anyway as Green will disappear as quickly as he arrived as there is no quick buck to be made here.

The statement released by HMRC seemed to give Green/Rangers their blessing to continue using Ibrox. I don't think they'll challenge, but King or Whyte might yet.

Am I the only one who thinks that a Newco Buns in Div 3 would be the gathering place for the most bigoted and racist orcs; the worst of the worst away supporters who followed a club that doesn't exist any more....Rangers I think they were called?

aye :D

itd be like one of those danny dyer hooligan docu progs where he goes to some polish lower league side with 800 or so vodka swilling right wing fuckwits.. or Airdrie !

To be totally honest Rangers coming through the divisions would be a shot in the arm for the lower leagues.The idea that grounds would need uprgaded to handle them is wrong as they can only take what they have safety certificates for.More police yes,but the extra money covers it.Also the crowds could improve in other games,especially if they cotton on to needing maybe 2 ticket stubs from other games to be guaranteed a ticket for the Rangers game.Treat them a bit like the Harlem Globetrotters passing through and improve your teams and grounds as they pass.

Most of the Orcs are all for boycotting everything from Tescos to malteesers so you'd get the real fans,who accept that they deserve a bit of punishment,and it could really help the game from grass roots level.

The statement released by HMRC seemed to give Green/Rangers their blessing to continue using Ibrox. I don't think they'll challenge, but King or Whyte might yet.

Not sure King is allowed to purchase anything of value in the UK. Nothing to stop somebody doing it on his behalf.

Rumours going around that other bidders might try to outbid Green and his 'consortium'.